Help with design for this Beyblade + Making a Beyblade Manga/fan fiction.

I modified the title of the thread, I will post the contributing ideas to the OP, the ones I feel are actual contributions.
Night Lupus

Face: Lupus

Clear wheel : Lupus , illustrates the head of a wolf on each opposite end.

Metal wheel : Night , A dark wheel , which can create dark waves of energy , it is overall round with two spikes for attack.

track : D125

Bottom : NS-Night Stalker-has a wide , metal tip.The friction reduces movement , but being metal , it still gives off short, powerful bursts of speed.
I want to throw some things out there, for future reference. Please leave "noisy" disagreements out of this topic. If the idea cannot be resolved in an appropriate time, just go to another idea and leave it at that. I've been disregarding the flow a bit and now I apologize for such derailments.
(Sep. 07, 2010  12:19 AM)REtread Wrote: I want to throw some things out there, for future reference. Please leave "noisy" disagreements out of this topic. If the idea cannot be resolved in an appropriate time, just go to another idea and leave it at that. I've been disregarding the flow a bit and now I apologize for such derailments.
Ok,we will.

Anybody got ideas on Aquarius ?

Tempest Aquarius

Face : Aquarius

Clear wheel : Aquarius-A clear wheel that illustrates Hera , the goddess of love and marriage pouring water from a jar.

Metal wheel : Tempest : A much more spiked ver. of the Pre-HWS Aquario wheel , and the spikes face the other direction.This can cause some recoil , but it's worth it as this wheel delivers powerful Smash attack.

Track : D125

Bottom : FM- Fantasy Movement-a bottom with rubber and metal in random places.This creates slow,fast,sideways,straight etc. movemen , making it hard for players to determine another players move.
* exclusive *

Aero Raven , feel free to post ideas of this new blade

Face : Raven ( since this is new I will post the Face pic. ) illustrates a Raven Wing with feathers in the background lining up , so it makes the word " Raven ".

Clear wheel : Raven-A clear wheel that illustrates the feathers of a raven twirling around and encircling each other.

Metal wheel : Aero-A wheel which resembles burn but the protrusions being more pronounced for smash attack , and being round for stamina.

Track-W 0.90-Wing-a track that lines up with the metal wheel that should increase speed and smash attack capabilities.

Bottom-FC-Flying cutter , is a rubber bottom , but , crested , for one way speeding direction.It resemble when a bird dives , it goes in one direction and accelerates by the second.
Fifth Entry added.

I think I will limit the entries to five per contributor from now on.
Hey , REtread can you remove lupus and put my Libra entry instead , I really liked it ?
Okay, Justific Libra has replaced Night Lupus as your third entry.
Rage Taurus

Face-Taurus

Clear wheel-Illustrates the word " Taurus" in broken stone.

Metal Wheel-Rage-A voilent , spiked metal wheel , similiar to Frostic , but thicker.

Track-T125-Tank125 provides defensive capabilities by becoming as thick as the metal wheel , which provides alot of weight

Bottom-RRF-A rubber bottom but wider to put the rage effect.
Blaze scorpio

Face-scorpio

Clear wheel-illustrates the tails and pincers of a scorpion

Metal wheel-coming with the second mold of Blaze , it is not textured rough anymore , as it is now scaled or flaked.This does not create the " Blaze " effect as stated previously , but it provides " stinging blows ".

Track-SC105-Scuttle 105 " THIS TRACK'S EFFECT ONLY WORKS WITH GIVEN BOTTOM ", Has spikes trailing down with are set down into the bottom to make a scuttling effect.

SB-Spike ball-creates a random scuttling effect when launched.
Clay Ursa

Face-Ursa

Clear wheel-illustrates the mother bear followed by her cub.

Metal wheel-Clay illustrates a round , thick , boxed design.It has moderate stamina because of being an octagon , but it's overall shaped provide sufficient defense.

Track : T125 ( See Rage Taurus )

Bottom : WS-Wide sharp vreates defensive capabilities and stamina capabilities into combined , wide sharp bottom.
Sooo... Are you going to replace four other entries for those?

I'm trying too moderate the amount of C-A-B (create a beyblade) posts.
Terra Aries

Face-Aries

Clear wheel-Aries-illustrate a mountanious region , because of this _______ used it to defend himself from Harris's Metal Wing Smash attack.

Metal wheel-Terra ( see Camileopardis )

Track-R145-Ramming 145 is a track , that , when in attack mode , deliver power full smash attack , asi it resembles the horns of the ram on each end.

Bottom-WS ( see other blades with this , I have to sleep and I'm too lazy to post them )
Uhhhh....no , I rather just keep them as a post that I can bring up when making the manga.
Terra Aries actually sounds like the metal version of the light-wheel Clay.

Anyway.... I took the liberty of drawing out the metal wheel and primary wheel. I will post them tomorrow, maybe, if the current sketch is not shown to me.
Terra Capricorne

Fae : Capricorne

Clear wheel : Capricorne , illustrates the horns of a goat ramming into a slab of rock which has the word "Capricorne" engraved into it.

Metal wheel:Terra-A lighter version of the previous terra , which inceases Stamina,ut reduces Defensive capabilities , A MUST HAVE PART !!!!!

Track : ( See Aries )

Bottom : GM-Grip Mountain-A ball bottom made of rubber which reduces stamina but increases defensive capabilities because of friction.
Aurora Cancer

Face : Cancer

Clear wheel : Cancer- Illustrates the zodiac symbol of Cancer , in the " circled " sides of each " loop " it illustrates a crowned crab.

Metal wheel : Aurora - Defense Ver.

Track-S105-Shell 105 is the more " advanced" version of CH120.It has the ability to choose ANY height between 105 and 230.

Bottom : SWV-Swivvle allows for uneasy , switchable attack/stamina patterns.Similiar to Samurai Changer's bottom from HMS system.
_
Why does'nt anybody check this thread out , we have some great idea's here
actualy go with sharp performance tip and burn fireblaze fusion wheel and C145 spin track with customized facebolt (metal)
Because these are fictional beyblades
I know I'll get banned for this but, we should atleast try to bring this thread back for the fact that it had some great ideas. I know there has been major amounts of spam in the past, but c'mon we can have fresh start, cant we ?