Help with design for this Beyblade + Making a Beyblade Manga/fan fiction.

Poisonous Hydrus

Face : Hydrus

Clear wheel : Hydrus : Illustrates dragons swirling and encircling each other.

Metal wheel : Poisonous : And overall jagged design which is rather sloped which is good for both Smash/Upper attack.

Track: Rush Dragon 0.90 - stretches until inclined with the metal wheel.It opens a vent to blow air into to change direction.

Bottom : Viper striker : Bottom in the shape of a star in metal to create " slithering " movements.
Now lets build , Harmonic Eagle !
Black-Blade: HYDRUS USES HYDRA TRANSFORMATION

REtread: Hydrus's parts are

Face Bolt: Hydrus

Energy Ring: Hydrus

Metal Wheel: Doom (or DEATH) it's like Flame mixed with Dark.

Spin Track: H145 Like C145 but it has Hydra Heads 1 red, 1 black, 1 TRANSPARENT

Prefomance tip: RF/HF
BLACK-BLADE WE USE MY PARTS!!!!!!
If you wan't, I can ask my friend if he can use Moddeling Clay to sculpt out the beyblade your trying to describe. It won't have color and he might not be able to do it because he might be busy but I can try. Snyesyd judt tell me if you do.
(Sep. 06, 2010  9:05 PM)StormAquario221 Wrote: Black-Blade: HYDRUS USES HYDRA TRANSFORMATION

REtread: Hydrus's parts are

Face Bolt: Hydrus

Energy Ring: Hydrus

Metal Wheel: Doom (or DEATH) it's like Flame mixed with Dark.

Spin Track: H145 Like C145 but it has Hydra Heads 1 red, 1 black, 1 TRANSPARENT

Prefomance tip: RF/HF
I said it is a side move and it's main move is BLACK GATE OF HELL , ATTACK !! Let REtread reply on which is beter my parts and moves or yours.
What is better my bey design or his. Or how about our special move names.
Haha, this thread is going crazy. Erm, Cognitive Rhinoceros' move is Gravity Twist.
(Sep. 06, 2010  9:10 PM)REtread Wrote: Haha, this thread is going crazy. Erm, Cognitive Rhinoceros' move is Gravity Twist.

Now tell who's is better , mine or Storm aquario211
Let's not turn this into a competition thread, I am still trying to comprehend their designs as if they were real. XD
The Hakate twins-Dividive Gemini
I am back and it is vortex libra not justific say justific libra then vortex libra out loud see which one flows better ok?
Yeah he has a point, Justific sounds sort of awkward. Sort of like "Frostic" was.
What parts does Justific/Vortex Libra's have?
I know where you got " vortex ".And remember , when they're mother passed away , Takeru was given the Justific wheel from justific horse , he was FORCED to use it from the love of his mother , so it doesnt have to match.
Face-Libra

Clear wheel-Libra-A picture that symbolizes an angel holding two scales on opposite sides of this clear wheel.

Metal wheel-Justific-A wierd named metal wheel , but in battle you wont be laughing anymore.It plays good in all three fields.It has tickness and weight for defense , it is round for stamina , and has two spikes , or contact points , for attack.

Track-CJ-Change Justice provides a unique mode switching mechanism , which changes height and allows opening for air to blow in to change movement.

Bottom-RMB-a metal bearing placed in a rubber bottom , so when hit can change modes from defence , stamina and attack.
Sounds a little too perfect, the track at least, describe the track a little more?
I was thinking

Face Bolt:Libra
Energy Ring:Libra
Metal wheel:Justice
Spin Track: C134 it's like C145 but with more claws
Prefomance Tip: JS, Justicify Stamina!
(Sep. 06, 2010  9:26 PM)StormAquario221 Wrote: I was thinking

Face Bolt:Libra
Energy Ring:Libra
Metal wheel:Justice
Spin Track: C134 it's like C145 but with more claws
Prefomance Tip: JS, Justicify Stamina!

Im not using JS anymore...
By judging by the drawing I made for Takeru , he's gonna be one big fan-girl character....
So, back to Cognitive Rhino. If it was a real beyblade, would it be in a regular package, or sold in a random booster?