Help with design for this Beyblade + Making a Beyblade Manga/fan fiction.

Harmonic Eagle-

Face-Eagle

Clear wheel-Shows a picture of eagles connected by their draped wings

Metal wheel-Harmonic-A metal wheel , which illustrates the wing of an eagle which come off as contact points to deliver strong smash attack

track-100

bottom-RF
Regular Package , DEFINITELY !!!!
Should we discuss who is the Author and the Illustrater?
two things
1.where did i get vortex from?
2.if we gotta compramize justified libra
Good question, how can one achieve a jumping base for Metal Fusion? Not speaking Storm Capricorn here.
The track.Tornado-Vortex.And please , if you look at the parts of Libra I made , Justific makes total sense.
Who is gonna be the Author? And who is gonna be the Illustrator?
Okay, so here's the Manga setting. It takes place after the events of Beyblade Metal Fight, in the same city. Around the time Ginga and his friends had turned adult.
REtread-author/illustrator

( I am very good at making plots and I rock at drawing manga) Black-Blade-Author/illustrator
Oh I just got an idea! My charecter is Ryuga's SON!
I am a good writer I could be an author.
After Ginga and his friends are adults , a new team approaches.7 Years ago Takeru and Harris Alekei's mother has passed away , Harris grows arrogant.Roaming streets , eating food at salvation armies etc.But he is not alone with his little gift he was given at a critical time ( To Be Continued )........
Sounds cool, it'd be awesome if Beyblade focused more on epic action and drama than just hidden moral lessons. I feel like the current anime (Yes I seen Raw japanese region MF episodes.) carries a imbalanced morality flow.
Okay , now the blades , I want to make the Justific Horse one , ya know, Harris's mom's blade.
I had no idea bout vortex and can there be two libras in the series? me and takeru since there are two sides of the scales one for justice and one for balance so what about i be pacified libra? who is a defensive beyblade. And my character Ikuto Shometa is like a happy go lucky guy since Takeru is all hard and justicy
Frostic Lupis-Yoh Takamine

A cute seven year old boy ( similiar to Yuu ) who has suffered the same problems as Harris , he is as adorable as a rabbit ( hence Lupis ).
I wonder if there will be a "Thoth" beyblade....
(Sep. 06, 2010  9:57 PM)Demonicknight37 Wrote: is that a no for my pacified idea?
Fine , Takeru is now Imuto Shometa......But my beyblade idea stays.
(Sep. 06, 2010  9:56 PM)Black-Blade Wrote: Frostic Lupis-Yoh Takamine

A cute seven year old boy ( similiar to Yuu ) who has suffered the same problems as Harris , he is as adorable as a rabbit ( hence Lupis ).

What about this , I'm a big Yuu fan.
Fine , Takeru is now Imuto Shometa......But my beyblade idea stays.
Fine but justiFIED no ic ok?
and its IKUTO
well its not that i don't like blackblack(even if he is a meany too me)its just that justified is actually a WORD
Dividive Gemini

Face-Gemini

Clear wheel-Represent two children , sleeping , in a circle

Metal wheel-A metal wheel , gimmicked , that can split into two.

Track-D145-Two seperate tracks , connected by a clicking mechanism that seperates it's self in under 30 seconds

bottom-DF-double flat.
Frostic Lupis

Face-Lupis

Clear wheel-Lupis-A clear wheel that illustrates two rabbits hopping.

Metal wheel - Frostic-Represents shards of ice , which cause heavy amounts of recoil but also deadly smash attack.

Track-D125

Bottom - FP-Fast pace , a bottom that makes fast and uneasy hopping movements.It represents FS except with a bigger sharp bottom in the middle.