Help with design for this Beyblade + Making a Beyblade Manga/fan fiction.

little packages that hold things usually solid type things
Yes I know what they are! What does that have to do with BEYBLADE?
oh um look for my idea about justified libra
Blaze Sagittario

Face-Sagittario

Clear wheel-Sagittario-Illustrates the body of Chiron , on each side.

Metal wheel-Blaze-A , smooth-looking wheel , which is roughly a circle , much like today's Burn.Except , it hides a rough texture , which causes friction when making with another bey.

Track-AR145-Arrow 145 has free-spinning " arrows " which absorb hits when hit.Very similiar to today's C145.

Bottom- AB-arrow ball a ball-like bottom with a sharp " arrow " bottom for equivalent fields in stamina and defense.
Sounds like a pretty good successor to Flame Sagittario.
Libra's special move : Balance of light , ATTACK !!!! This can be used to negate negative attacks of Hell to protect itself with an aroura of sakura petals.
Awesome, so is this beyblade partly immune to darkness? In a way?
(Sep. 06, 2010  11:12 PM)REtread Wrote: Awesome, so is this beyblade partly immune to darkness? In a way?
Infinite Gaia

Face : Gaia

Clear wheel : Gaia-The most heavist clear wheel to dtae.It fits INSIDE the metal wheel , asi if a cradled child.

Metal wheel : Infinite-A protective defense wheel.Pretty much ciricular for good stamina capabilities , and heavy for defense.It is infinite in both

Track : MO145- Mother145 creates a housing effect to protect itself from devastating low attackers.By absorbing shock waves and repelling them back by using them to create it's own move.

Bottom-OP-Odin protector is a sharp bottom , entombed within a metal ball to increase defense capabilities.

Spoiler

Harris's mother uses this to defeat the user of Hades.
This is for when Tai becomes good! Hydrus chanches from Death Hydrus to Life Hydra! (It's more powerful!)

It's parts are

Face-Hydra
Energy Ring-Hydra
Metal wheel-Life
Spin Track-LG-Life Giver it has 3 small hidden packs of special herb's for a special move!
Prefomance Tip-F145-Fire145 has 3 claws that can start on fire!

Special move: Revival when someones Blade has stopped spinning this special move can bring them back to life!
But theres a catch Hydra has to give up some of it's own spin!
Terra Camileopardis

Face-Camileopardis

Clear wheel-A clear wheel that illustrates the neck and head of a girrafe on each side.

Metal wheel-Terra " Earth "-A heavy , bulky metal wheel that is one of the best on the market.It represents mountains , as some cylinders are " bumped " higher than one another.But this also decrease stamina because of the shape and produces recoil.

TrackConfused130-Stretch 130-a flexible track , that when hit , is pushed inward , thus, making it higher.

Bottom-WS-Wide sharp-similiar to Wide defence.
(Sep. 06, 2010  11:36 PM)StormAquario221 Wrote: This is for when Tai becomes good! Hydrus chanches from Death Hydrus to Life Hydra! (It's more powerful!)

It's parts are

Face-Hydra
Energy Ring-Hydra
Metal wheel-Life
Spin Track-LG-Life Giver it has 3 small hidden packs of special herb's for a special move!
Prefomance Tip-F145-Fire145 has 3 claws that can start on fire!

Special move: Revival when someones Blade has stopped spinning this special move can bring them back to life!
But theres a catch Hydra has to give up some of it's own spin!

I already wrote one for Hydra.
Life Hydra is my charecter's new Blade when he becomes good!
... I did not follow everything, but this seems to have gotten 'out of hand'. If you want to just create Beyblades, use this topic.

Most of this thread is filled with SPAM, and almost all of the posts have nothing to do with the first post.
Kai REtread is making a Manga and so some of us are helping. (yea it has gotten out of hand hasnt it)
(Sep. 06, 2010  9:01 PM)Black-Blade Wrote: Poisonous Hydrus

Face : Hydrus

Clear wheel : Hydrus : Illustrates dragons swirling and encircling each other.

Metal wheel : Poisonous : And overall jagged design which is rather sloped which is good for both Smash/Upper attack.

Track: Rush Dragon 0.90 - stretches until inclined with the metal wheel.It opens a vent to blow air into to change direction.

Bottom : Viper striker : Bottom in the shape of a star in metal to create " slithering " movements.

See Storm Aquario , Tongue_out_wink
No first of all it is DEATH hydrus! And the one I said is HYDRA! Not HYDRUS!!!!!!
(Sep. 06, 2010  11:43 PM)StormAquario221 Wrote: Kai REtread is making a Manga and so some of us are helping. (yea it has gotten out of hand hasnt it)
It has nothing to do with the first post though, and at this point I would prefer that all this SPAM gets done in an MSN conversation between the three or four of you privately. It just appears like everybody suggests whatever their mind creates.
Yea I see that! This has gotten WAY WAY WAY WAY out of hand!
Plus, I thought REtread wanted "professional design advice" ...
Yea I know then he said that he wanted a manga!
Yeah lets just.....

I am currently waiting for a design that was drawn to get sent to me.
Well it is because we WANT to do it privately.We do not want others to bother us.We are happy with each other and do not want to be interrupted and butted in.

Anyways , Storm Aquario , I like my design for Hydrus much better. More like " I got a trick up my sleeve " , sorta beyblade.
Kai-V

I modified the contents of the Thread title and the OP itself. I am looking for some to contribute to this fanfiction. Since there are some interested in the idea of one.
Heaven Hydra

Face : Hydrus , but with subtle changes , such as , no black flames , but instead , Sakura petals.

Clear Wheel : This Clear wheel , illustrates a white dragon encircling a black dragon , like the ying-yang symbol.

Metal wheel : A three headed dragon design , which has ramps known to carry the opponents beyblade through 180 degrees of Hydrus , because of the length of the ramp.

Track: ( see Rush Dragon )

Bottom : ( see Viper rush )
There is no real structure or restraint in the posts that are submitted in this topic though ... REtread, I do not even get the impression that you participate in this at all, and ideas just keep being posted while they might not even be needed. It is really abnormal that this thread got more than two-hundred messages so quickly.

Black-Blade Wrote:Well it is because we WANT to do it privately.We do not want others to bother us.We are happy with each other and do not want to be interrupted and butted in.
Then a message board is obviously not the place for you to post all of this, would you not agree ?