Have you ever found a beyblade or beyblade part randomly?

My friend left his Diablo Nemesis at my house on Saturday, but I gave it back to him earlier today.
I remember a few years ago I gave my basalt horiguim to a friend of mine to borrow, and he traded me a dark wolf to borrow as well(owell), and he lost the clear wheel of the horiguim and we couldn't find it.

The next year, I went out of my bus to see... a half of a horiguim clear wheel

I was like

'wat'
I remeber one time I was at walmart and the only thing in the beyblade aisle was a few beywheelz but then I saw this ripcord all by itself behind a box and decided to take it... and one time there was an empty Proto nemesis box at walmart and then on the next aisle I saw the white thingy the parts are put in and all that was there was the code wich I took...
one time in walmart i found a kronos face but didnt take it because i would feel guilt for the rest of my natural life
only a kronos face? was it just lying around in the middle of nowhere?
i cant remember but im pretty sure someone stole the rest of it
I FOUND A 7:40 MINUTE BGrin ON THE GROUND!!!
I found quite a few Clear Wheels over the course of my life.
(Jul. 21, 2014  6:30 PM)Ocean Wrote: I FOUND A 7:40 MINUTE BGrin ON THE GROUND!!!

Which ones?
I just remebered finding a Dranzer F and Dragoon G at school in 6th grade and unfortunately someone claimed it, haha.
I remember there was once an Thermal Pisces outside my Asda. I wanted to pick it up, but my sister said no because it was filthy (it wasn't, hah).
(Jul. 21, 2014  7:51 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2014  6:30 PM)Ocean Wrote: I FOUND A 7:40 MINUTE BGrin ON THE GROUND!!!

Which ones?

Fox, serpent and cancer
I dont know if it is ok to revive this thread but I found a hasbro dragooon chrome wheel in a grocery store parking lot today. Smile
I found a flame wheel in my friend's house...
Has someone ever doin a Sol Blaze?
I found a WD
Found a mint Uranus beside my mom's car... and just as I was making a Screw combo.
I myself remember finding a Flat Spike in third grade. It was in pretty nice condition, too.
One time I was at a fast food store and found a D125CS on my seat. It was wreaked like crazy so I left it.
One time I found a mint condition storm ldago( all clear) but it was just the face bolt and the "ldrago" energy ring (it was actually a clear wolf energy ring) so i just grabbed it but then I lost it the next day sad life... Unhappy
I found 2 Galaxy Pegasus on the street. One a few months ago and one like a year ago.
I the first metal fight series days I found a has to lightning l-drago red and gold edition , sadly no Pegasus, but the bey was in good condition. Pretty good find because I would never spend money on the vortex set Tongue_out
Early on in my beyblading days, I was walking around a church, which has a school attached, and found a whole beyblade. It had a wolf face, aquario energym ring, dark metal wheel, DF145 and FS tip. It was layering the afternoon and the place was deserted so I picked it up.