Hasbro's Beyblade Burst: OUT in Canada, First Photos [LOTS of images]

YOOOO shouts out to Pyrus! I'm liking the looks of most to everything. I gotta get me a Spryzen, mang. The only think I'm concerned about are the launchers. They look pretty lame, to be honest. The Beyblade Hype Lord has blessed us.
Great pictures @[Nocto]! Thanks. Smile
Just wanted to say this, I remember seone saying that the hype train has derailed while we're really just trying to get familiar and comfortable with the new destination the "train" has taken us to
Shameful self promotion but I have an unboxing video showcasing the parts and accessories included in the Valtyrek V2 starter and I do a short comparison on the Valtyrek V2 and Victory Valkyrie near the end, haha. The new Variable is incredible; it hasnt worn out after many battles and feels much more rubbery. I'm obviously not the best person to take information from but from what I've gathered, the new Hasbro beys are definitely fun to play with at least haha.

I also wouldn't have even known to check if Hato hadn't posted that Instagram picture, so thanks to @[Hato] for delivering the news! (Also thanks to everyone who said thanks lol)

(Sep. 01, 2016  7:18 AM)pyrus10000 Wrote: Shameful self promotion but I have an unboxing video showcasing the parts and accessories included in the Valtyrek V2 starter and I do a short comparison on the Valtyrek V2 and Victory Valkyrie near the end, haha. The new Variable is incredible; it hasnt worn out after many battles and feels much more rubbery. I'm obviously not the best person to take information from but from what I've gathered, the new Hasbro beys are definitely fun to play with at least haha.

I also wouldn't have even known to check if Hato hadn't posted that Instagram picture, so thanks to @[Hato] for delivering the news! (Also thanks to everyone who said thanks lol)

Does this mean more Xtreme combos?
Well, Hasbro's Xtreme isn't even out yet. Unhappy
Anyone notice how there is what seems to be almost a spike at the impact point of each wing on Hasbro's V2?
That Valtryek V2 And Spryzen S2 really look cool to me and specially the Launcher. I don't know how is it gonna be in Hasbro Vs Takara and also that Stadium That looks totally like a Bowl as Angry Face said hah.
Also I was thinking How Odin's Performance Would be ? But Yeah I think all we get cleared out in the Coming days.

Thanks A lot For Photos to Pyrus10000 And Nocto For the Photos.

Cheers !!!
Burst.
(Sep. 01, 2016  2:37 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Well, Hasbro's Xtreme isn't even out yet. Unhappy

Now I'm partially scared as to what a Hasbro Xcalibur will look like.
(Sep. 01, 2016  3:54 PM)ToxicAtom Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2016  2:37 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Well, Hasbro's Xtreme isn't even out yet. Unhappy

Now I'm partially scared as to what a Hasbro Xcalibur will look like.
It may look very cool with a new Colour or may go Very Down hah. But Yes Excalibur I really wanna know about It too !
Also I was thinking if it would come with a Beylauncher ?

Cheers !!!
Burst.
I actually quite like the launcher too, limited as it might be. I find it quite reminiscent of the HMS launcher. Like the HMS launcher (and the ProtoLauncher?), this new launcher does without the "ratchet lock" (the piece of plastic on a spring preventing the launcher to be inserted from either side and stopping the prongs once the winder is out): it's a set of prongs on a gear, in a hollow shell, assembled with a screw (unfortunately with a nail head). Probably not worth $5, but still nice. The winder also feels a lot sturdier than the Dollarama-quality, soft-plastic winders from the Metal Series.

There is a fair bit of friction, like the HMS launcher, but I reckon that with a straightened winder it'll play quite nicely, power level perhaps notwithstanding.

[Image: launcher1.jpg]
[Image: launcher2.jpg]
[Image: launcher3.jpg]
[Image: launcher4.jpg]
[Image: launcher5.jpg]
Thanks Nocto!

My local Toys R Us says they have them in storage but they won't be out for a few days ... guess I will try again on the weekend. Unhappy I assumed after your pics it would be easy to find them in Montreal!
Just got back from Toys 'R' Us and found them! They were not on shelves, but still in boxes;

[Image: 33kgd36.jpg]

I was lucky to get first pick on these, and decided to buy three beys; Valtryek and Unicrest 2 pack, and Valtryek V2;

[Image: wmmtyc.jpg]

Can't wait to get home and test these!
So jealous. Congratulations!
(Sep. 01, 2016  4:28 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: So jealous. Congratulations!

Thank you! Can't wait to get home, unbox them and test them Eee
Congrats Hato and don't forget to make videos on these Wink
(Sep. 01, 2016  4:33 PM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote: Congrats Hato and don't forget to make videos on these Wink

Thanks and I won't; made a vlog styled video, which I am editing right now. Just putting all the clips together.
(Sep. 01, 2016  4:09 PM)Nocto Wrote: I actually quite like the launcher too, limited as it might be. I find it quite reminiscent of the HMS launcher. Like the HMS launcher (and the ProtoLauncher?), this new launcher does without the "ratchet lock" (the piece of plastic on a spring preventing the launcher to be inserted from either side and stopping the prongs once the winder is out): it's a set of prongs on a gear, in a hollow shell, assembled with a screw (unfortunately with a nail head). Probably not worth $5, but still nice. The winder also feels a lot sturdier than the Dollarama-quality, soft-plastic winders from the Metal Series.

There is a fair bit of friction, like the HMS launcher, but I reckon that with a straightened winder it'll play quite nicely, power level perhaps notwithstanding.

The nail head makes me sad, taking apart Hasbro launchers was the best way to get replacement parts in case something breaks Unhappy Any idea how easy it is to remove the nail head?
(Sep. 01, 2016  4:27 PM)Hato Wrote: Just got back from Toys 'R' Us and found them! They were not on shelves, but still in boxes;

I was lucky to get first pick on these, and decided to buy three beys; Valtryek and Unicrest 2 pack, and Valtryek V2;

Can't wait to get home and test these!
Oh that HAN Origin Code in the Waybills on the boxes That I guess is of Noi Bai International Airport , Hanoi, Vietnam so I guess that is where the Factory of Beyblade is !

Oh Your really lucky Hato ! Thanks For the Photos Again Smile
Made in Vietnam, too. Wonder if it's the same factory as TT?
(Sep. 01, 2016  7:18 AM)pyrus10000 Wrote:

Took a few screenshots from pyrus10000's video, but noticed that the Valtryek V2 has a small difference in its design?
[Image: rUTudrr.jpg]

[Image: V6iTe4E.jpg]

[Image: BtzWZ69.jpg]
Whoa. Looks much more aggressive.
ok so from what I've heard from everyone so far here's a pro's and con's list for Hasbro, with a little of my own opinion

Pro's
Valtryek V2's Tip doesn't wear as easily as TT's Victory Valkyrie.

Easier access to the product's for those in USA, Canada, and Europe as opposed to buying them off amazon or ebay then waiting for them to arrive.

the ripcord launcher seems sturdier then previous incarnations.

Blades don't burst as frequently thanks to them having not having teeth.
(i.e. helps bey's like Wild Wyvern which had slim to no teeth anyway, and slim just left the building.)

Spryzen S2 looks cool.

Con's
Hasbro stadium seems bad.

Non of the blades colors are anime accurate, plus no cool looking stickers for some beys.
(this is debatable on how good or bad they look I personally like the anime accurate ones)

Hasbro is still using the ripcord launcher instead of TT's winder.
(I feel like the winder would be easier to use and you don't have to straighten your ripcord/winder for some products)

No Beylogger or any way of keeping track of win lose record or points.

Hasbro's names for some blades sound weird, are hard to pronounce or aren't as good as the TT ones.
(I think this may have something to do with copyrights or trademarks)

well that's all I got so far. i'm really not the biggest fan of the Hasbro burst line so far and i'm waiting to see how they screw up Xeno Xcalibur's launcher and design but oh well.
(Sep. 01, 2016  5:17 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Made in Vietnam, too. Wonder if it's the same factory as TT?
That's what I was just guessing now ! But was it the same factory in MFB ?
Not sure about that actually.
(Sep. 01, 2016  5:23 PM)Burst Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2016  5:17 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Made in Vietnam, too. Wonder if it's the same factory as TT?
That's what I was just guessing now ! But was it the same factory in MFB ?
Not sure about that actually.

They were both in China, which was very vague, but I did hear that it was the same factory during Metal Fight Beyblade too.