Hasbro's Beyblade Burst: OUT in Canada, First Photos [LOTS of images]

I think Hasbro knows exactly what they are doing with these changes, and is making those changes in the interest of improving the metagame, not worsening it. Attack is in a sorry state right now - super-aggressive setups are suicidal because you're as likely to Burst yourself as your opponent, and the significant wear issues that plague Valkyrie and others certainly doesn't help. By buffing Burst Resistance in general, and making Attack wheels more aggressive to compensate, Bursting becomes less of "my Deathscyther combo bumped your Deathscyther combo funny and mine is newer than yours, so you Burst" and more of a reward for particularly devastating Attack hits. It shifts Bursting to be more of an Attack-based thing (as it should be), which allows matches involving less aggressive combos to focus more on Stamina and less on trying to avoid exploding at the drop of a hat. Hasbro is making the three types more distinct and making the gameplay a little more predictable and rock-paper-scissors, which should hopefully reduce the spread of Stamina-hybrid Balance combos that have dominated both the WBO's metagame and Takara tournaments.
Well... I guess if it reduces the amount of Deathscyther spamming (ugh...) I suppose it's another good thing function wise. Valkyrie with the slopes hopefully should be okay in the Hasbro meta.
Yea sorry, it was just frustrating, that I sprained my ankle last night, so have been in pain all day. Though random baseless speculation drives me crazy.
(Sep. 02, 2016  1:40 AM)Hypnofist Wrote: Yea sorry, it was just frustrating, that I sprained my ankle last night, so have been in pain all day. Though random baseless speculation drives me crazy.

I'll try not to run my initial complaints to the ground too much, and wait and see what others find, at least when it's something objective. In the end, I'll most likely pick these up out of curiosity and collection anyway.

BTW I hope your ankle feels better soon.
Well, if these come out in the UK then I'll grab myself a Triangle Stadium and V2 because they do look quite nice. I also want to get Hasbro R2 because I am curious about the new mold for Revolve (for at least according to some people).

It's a shame they don't look very appealing nor does it look like Hasbro put that much effort into Beyblade Burst but eh, what are you gonna do... I hope they are durable enough because that would be good enough for me (although looking at Hato's Hasbro V2, it's not looking too bright).

EDIT: If these do break as easily as TT then not only would that be bad news for us but also for it's target audience (young kids) which would really hurt it.
everyone here make's excellent points my main issue is I can't think of any reason Hasbro had to change the color/design and the names of their blades unless TT had some copyright thing on them. Regardless things like the beyblade's being harder to burst is not the end of the world and it makes battle's last a little longer and maybe more enjoyable.

just wish we got a beylogger/beypointer or something like that Unhappy
(Sep. 02, 2016  3:06 AM)AnimefanX Wrote: just wish we got a beylogger/beypointer or something like that Unhappy

I was actually surprised we didn't. I thought it could've been a huge opportunity to make a lot of money through in-app purchases and stuff like that... I guess we might get them down the line at some point, but I doubt it. Anyways, none of that really matters because Hurricane Hermine is literally about obliterate me. Wish me luck guys.
(Sep. 02, 2016  4:05 AM)TheVicatorian Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2016  3:06 AM)AnimefanX Wrote: just wish we got a beylogger/beypointer or something like that Unhappy

I was actually surprised we didn't. I thought it could've been a huge opportunity to make a lot of money through in-app purchases and stuff like that... I guess we might get them down the line at some point, but I doubt it. Anyways, none of that really matters because Hurricane Hermine is literally about obliterate me. Wish me luck guys.

Hope ur okay.
halp

https://scontent-yyz1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t...e=57CABC02
(Sep. 02, 2016  4:49 AM)ali12345456 Wrote: halp

https://scontent-yyz1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t...e=57CABC02

Hire a child to launch beyblades for you,
(Sep. 02, 2016  4:05 AM)TheVicatorian Wrote:

I'm sorry that you have to deal with that. Hope you will be ok, best wishes.
The Hasbro launcher was so small that I had to improvise

[Image: 14182292_1734851583435718_419713609_n.jp...e=57CB1FE8]
Melt the plastics ripcords together, then launch four beys together.
and another bad idea from Hasbro. lets make it so we can make a doutron launcher by sticking 2 ripcord launchers together, so whichever beyblade is on the far end gets less power.

I think your better off launching each beyblade 1 after the other. even though whicher goes last has a small advantage.
Not as small as the launchers they used for Plastics but pretty damn close.

Honestly, even Rapidity makes better launchers than that small piece of hollowed plastic.
Yah but the launchers are in the early stages they will soon make better launchers and string launchers.
(Sep. 02, 2016  1:47 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Well, if these come out in the UK then I'll grab myself a Triangle Stadium and V2 because they do look quite nice. I also want to get Hasbro R2 because I am curious about the new mold for Revolve (for at least according to some people).

It's a shame they don't look very appealing nor does it look like Hasbro put that much effort into Beyblade Burst but eh, what are you gonna do... I hope they are durable enough because that would be good enough for me (although looking at Hato's Hasbro V2, it's not looking too bright).

EDIT: If these do break as easily as TT then not only would that be bad news for us but also for it's target audience (young kids) which would really hurt it.

I don't think that the v2 was damaged. It was the unicrest layer
(Sep. 02, 2016  1:22 PM)bigbangpegs Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2016  1:47 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Well, if these come out in the UK then I'll grab myself a Triangle Stadium and V2 because they do look quite nice. I also want to get Hasbro R2 because I am curious about the new mold for Revolve (for at least according to some people).

I don't think that the v2 was damaged. It was the unicrest layer

I didn't say it was damaged... I'm just saying that Hato's Hasbro V2 has stress marks on it which may imply some possible breakability.
(Sep. 02, 2016  1:13 PM)jq10017 Wrote: Yah but the launchers are in the early stages they will soon make better launchers and string launchers.
We never saw that in Metal Fight Beyblade, so I would not really bet on that happening either.
We did see them in metal fusion for hasbro though also who here is going to make a tournament for the hasbro and third when is it going to come out in the u.s.
(Sep. 02, 2016  1:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2016  1:13 PM)jq10017 Wrote: Yah but the launchers are in the early stages they will soon make better launchers and string launchers.
We never saw that in Metal Fight Beyblade, so I would not really bet on that happening either.

I think he's talking about Rev up launchers, string launchers etc...
The Rev-Up Launcher is questionable and unreliable though, and they mostly only released a BeyLauncher at the beginning and it was never available in every region. I do recall a metallic red launcher though, but again, was it for sale everywhere...
(Sep. 02, 2016  1:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
Yeah I definitely agree with this. Actually I never really saw Hasbro Focussing on String Launchers very much hah.
But I was thinking that can they make powerful Beylauncher or something like Rev Up Launcher as this time In Takara Tomy its Light Launcher and Long winder which is being preferred hah.

Also I really want to know that how is the Hasbro Light Launcher Compared to the Takara Tomy One so I am really looking forward to that.
Ok but do u think it will come out when the show comes out in america.

Beyblade burst hasbro I mean
(Sep. 02, 2016  4:24 PM)jq10017 Wrote: Ok but do u think it will come out when the show comes out in america.

Beyblade burst hasbro I mean

Absolutely, it is just a matter of time. Hasbro's headquarters are located in Canada, which is probably why their soft launch is happening here first.