Hasbro's Beyblade Burst Competitive Combos List & Public Discussion [W.I.P]

I dont really know any good combos if im being honest.
Its been a good while since I've did beyblade. But you guys could help me with combos. Im an attack type person not a defense or stamina. But i do a little bit of balance sometimes.
(Aug. 25, 2019  9:12 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2019  2:01 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Maybe in hasbro only format, if you use the aK4 combo in Deck, than you would have a good chance of winning in same and opposite spin against the very light hasbro layer.
Not really, aK4 is really bad same spin stamina wise. I thought that it could be a better J3 because it would have better Stam, but no, it has worse same spin than J3 which is really sad. It is good in opposite spin as it combines the shape of J3 and the width of G3. Plus it's more consistent than J3 and better than G3 (at least on the right setups).

(Aug. 25, 2019  3:43 PM)MWF Wrote: aH4 might have some attack potential. Similar to Flash from the metal saga.

aH4.7B.Hn is able to KO or possibly Burst some defense amd stamina combos.
If I wasn't busy rn, I would scientifically explain why you are wrong in every way possible.

Could you please explain your reasoning? Because it lost the metal it is less of a stamina power house. So it can be used in attack combos similar to the idea of cR.7B. X'.

Just because it doesn't have a hyper agressive shape doesn't mean it can't be used as a hybrid attacker. It has good slopes.
(Aug. 28, 2019  11:18 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2019  9:12 PM)bladekid Wrote: Not really, aK4 is really bad same spin stamina wise. I thought that it could be a better J3 because it would have better Stam, but no, it has worse same spin than J3 which is really sad. It is good in opposite spin as it combines the shape of J3 and the width of G3. Plus it's more consistent than J3 and better than G3 (at least on the right setups).

If I wasn't busy rn, I would scientifically explain why you are wrong in every way possible.

Could you please explain your reasoning? Because it lost the metal it is less of a stamina power house. So it can be used in attack combos similar to the idea of cR.7B. X'.

Just because it doesn't have a hyper agressive shape doesn't mean it can't be used as a hybrid attacker. It has good slopes.
Weak contact points
Very low recoil
Rounded off contact points
Low friction contact points
The oval shape isn't oval enough to make up for the bad contact points
The weight doesn't compare to even the Hasbro attack types
Attack isn't very useful anyways

The only positive is that it can get into a good flower pretty easily and that constant attack can maybe burst something like W3 or maybe knock off the rP4 armor. But other than that, it's stamina/defence based contact points make it unideal for attack. And vL4 has good slopes and a oval shape, but that doesn't mean it's good for attack.
(Aug. 28, 2019  6:29 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2019  11:18 AM)MWF Wrote: Could you please explain your reasoning? Because it lost the metal it is less of a stamina power house. So it can be used in attack combos similar to the idea of cR.7B. X'.

Weak contact points
Very low recoil

The only positive is that it can get into a good flower pretty easily and that constant attack can maybe burst something like W3 or maybe knock off the rP4 armor. But other than that, it's stamina/defence based contact points make it unideal for attack. And vL4 has good slopes and a oval shape, but that doesn't mean it's good for attack.

That is understandable. Of course like you said, attack isn't that good. Especially with combos like aB3.Outer.Et-S possible. There are really only three attack layers that are even use able. X3, X4, and dH4 only because they have metal. X4 is extremely off balance and eventually will always be in buster mode. I don't know about slopes on H4 and X3 is isn't the most agressive.
But when combos like aB.Outer.Et-S or requiem S3.10W.Br are possible it isn't like you could do anything.
(Aug. 29, 2019  1:15 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2019  6:29 PM)bladekid Wrote: Weak contact points
Very low recoil

That is understandable. Of course like you said, attack isn't that good. Especially with combos like aB3.Outer.Et-S possible. There are really only three attack layers that are even use able. X3, X4, and dH4 only because they have metal. X4 is extremely off balance and eventually will always be in buster mode. I don't know about slopes on H4 and X3 is isn't the most agressive.
But when combos like aB.Outer.Et-S or requiem S3.10W.Br are possible it isn't like you could do anything.
First off, it's H3 not H4, second off, B3.Outer.Et-S isn't really good, third off, L3 is good and if you are good enough, you can beat B3 combos (especially the one you mentioned) with things like L3.A.Hn-S. also X4 won't eventually be in buster mode. All of the three you mentioned are a lot better attack wise than H4. Also tA4 has pretty good attack now. But like, you can do stuff about both of the mentioned combos. Even as a hybrid, you forgot that N3 is better in both attack and stamina when compared to H4.
(Aug. 29, 2019  3:05 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2019  1:15 AM)MWF Wrote: That is understandable. Of course like you said, attack isn't that good. Especially with combos like aB3.Outer.Et-S possible. There are really only three attack layers that are even use able. X3, X4, and dH4 only because they have metal. X4 is extremely off balance and eventually will always be in buster mode. I don't know about slopes on H4 and X3 is isn't the most agressive.
First off, it's H3 not H4, second off, B3.Outer.Et-S isn't really good, third off, L3 is good and if you are good enough, you can beat B3 combos (especially the one you mentioned) with things like L3.A.Hn-S. also X4 won't eventually be in buster mode. All of the three you mentioned are a lot better attack wise than H4. Also tA4 has pretty good attack now. But like, you can do stuff about both of the mentioned combos. Even as a hybrid, you forgot that N3 is better in both attack and stamina when compared to H4.

Ok. I have problems with getting good launches with L3 so I simply use L3.B.V the variable driver to act as a counter attacker against right spin.
aB3 on Et-S can out spin quite a few right spin combos other than bearing or possibly Xt-S.
The mechanism on X4 will wear out and eventually won't be able to hold the sword in normal mode. Especially with how there is only metal at the tip.
N3 has slopes that weardown a little too quickly, leading to poor burst resistance.
I didn't know if Hades was H3 or H4 so I just assumed it was H4
(Aug. 29, 2019  11:42 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2019  3:05 AM)bladekid Wrote: First off, it's H3 not H4, second off, B3.Outer.Et-S isn't really good, third off, L3 is good and if you are good enough, you can beat B3 combos (especially the one you mentioned) with things like L3.A.Hn-S. also X4 won't eventually be in buster mode. All of the three you mentioned are a lot better attack wise than H4. Also tA4 has pretty good attack now. But like, you can do stuff about both of the mentioned combos. Even as a hybrid, you forgot that N3 is better in both attack and stamina when compared to H4.

Ok. I have problems with getting good launches with L3 so I simply use L3.B.V the variable driver to act as a counter attacker against right spin.
aB3 on Et-S can out spin quite a few right spin combos other than bearing or possibly Xt-S.
The mechanism on X4 will wear out and eventually won't be able to hold the sword in normal mode. Especially with how there is only metal at the tip.
N3 has slopes that weardown a little too quickly, leading to poor burst resistance.

Can someone confirm this statement- 'N3 has slopes that weardown a little too quickly, leading to poor burst resistance.'?
Does absorb-s have good opposite and/ or same spin performance?
Is B3 tougher to KO than hS and/ or choz-s (TT and hasbro) on bearing combos?
Is turbo spriggan good on any combo? Can it replace B3 on bearing combos?
I made a crazy combo with Luinor L4 and I'd like some feedback, so its L4 12b Br. It's a lightweight but not too lightweitght thats meant to use the force of a heavy bey to spin steal.
(Dec. 09, 2019  11:58 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: I made a crazy combo with Luinor L4 and I'd like some feedback, so its L4 12b Br. It's a lightweight but not too lightweitght thats meant to use the force of a heavy bey to spin steal.

If you want honestly that is a horrible combo, especially for what you want it to do. If you want spin steal I recommend Spryzen Requiem Polish/0Cross Bearing.
Are there any top tier combos involving slingshock layers such as dP4 or tA4
(Dec. 11, 2019  1:20 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: Are there any top tier combos involving slingshock layers such as dP4 or tA4

Not really. The layers have no metal so competitively the are not really useful. Turbo Spryzen might have some potential as well as Xcalius X4 and possibly Hades H4 but I’m not sure what for.
Are any of the Beyblades from Burt Rise Hypersphere good enough to be competitive?
(Dec. 27, 2019  10:43 AM)J Bozz Wrote: Are any of the Beyblades from Burt Rise Hypersphere good enough to be competitive?

With no metal, no. The HyperSphere tips are really good but they would probably be banned.
We recently got a hyper sphere tip and we think it should rather not be band because they have a lot more action and are special if they make more stadiums specific for them then they can do the gimmick of the climb.
(Feb. 08, 2020  3:14 AM)AtticusFergus Wrote: We recently got a hyper sphere tip and we think it should rather not be band because they have a lot more action and are special if they make more stadiums specific for them then they can do the gimmick of the climb.

Which one/ones?
Ace Dragon D5 and Bushin Ashindara A5 with the burst rise stadium
(Feb. 08, 2020  3:58 AM)AtticusFergus Wrote: Ace Dragon D5 and Bushin Ashindara A5 with the burst rise stadium

So, Charge I-H and Keep-H. I have a recommended combo, Bushin Dragon D5 0 Bump Charge I-H
(Feb. 08, 2020  3:14 AM)AtticusFergus Wrote: We recently got a hyper sphere tip and we think it should rather not be band because they have a lot more action and are special if they make more stadiums specific for them then they can do the gimmick of the climb.
Well because a good amount of hypersphere tips are busted good. In classic it makes sense

Well because a good amount of hypersphere tips are busted good. In classic it makes sense

(Sep. 02, 2019  12:43 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2019  11:42 AM)MWF Wrote: Ok. I have problems with getting good launches with L3 so I simply use L3.B.V the variable driver to act as a counter attacker against right spin.

Can someone confirm this statement- 'N3 has slopes that weardown a little too quickly, leading to poor burst resistance.'?
Is B3 tougher to KO than hS and/ or choz-s (TT and hasbro)  on bearing combos?
1. The slopes of N3 don't really wear down faster, but it has bad slopes to begin with, so it just gets a lot worse with any wear.
2. Ab-S has top tier stamina in same spin. Since it doesn't have the TT self KOing spring gimmick so it's more consistent and better. As for opposite spin game, it's sub par when compared to the large arsenal that Hasbro has for LAD setups.
3. I don't think B3 is harder to KO than those two, but it has better opposite spin game and is much harder to burst.
4. Yes! It is very good! It trades off burst resistance and stamina in both directions for higher weight, KO defense, and spin changing versatility. The chip isn't metal, so it has higher OWD and stamina in both directions when compared to the TT version. It can be used on 00W.Br combos like Balkesh and can even do it to left spin opponents.
Is H3 really worse than N3? I would think it at least has more stamina. Also, Idk if any testing was done for dP4 or pP4, but I would think they should do well in the stamina and defense department. I'm not expecting them to beat C3(my C3 outspins my TT pP), but they should do well against anything else. Hercules H4 should also be decent, but I'm not sure how it stacks up against current competitive combos.

Hypersphere stadiums aren't used for competitive play. This means no gimmick or climbing. Therefore, not a reason to ban or unban them. Banned parts are decided solely if they ruin the meta, not on how fun or "special" they are.

(Apr. 18, 2020  11:34 PM)bladekid Wrote:

(Sep. 02, 2019  12:43 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Can someone confirm this statement- 'N3 has slopes that weardown a little too quickly, leading to poor burst resistance.'?
Is B3 tougher to KO than hS and/ or choz-s (TT and hasbro)  on bearing combos?
1. The slopes of N3 don't really wear down faster, but it has bad slopes to begin with, so it just gets a lot worse with any wear.
2. Ab-S has top tier stamina in same spin. Since it doesn't have the TT self KOing spring gimmick so it's more consistent and better. As for opposite spin game, it's sub par when compared to the large arsenal that Hasbro has for LAD setups.
3. I don't think B3 is harder to KO than those two, but it has better opposite spin game and is much harder to burst.
4. Yes! It is very good! It trades off burst resistance and stamina in both directions for higher weight, KO defense, and spin changing versatility. The chip isn't metal, so it has higher OWD and stamina in both directions when compared to the TT version. It can be used on 00W.Br combos like Balkesh and can even do it to left spin opponents.

Does Ab-S beat Atomic or Orbit? I find that hard to believe. How about Eternal-S?
(Apr. 19, 2020  2:20 AM)Armor Wrote: Is H3 really worse than N3? I would think it at least has more stamina. Also, Idk if any testing was done for dP4 or pP4, but I would think they should do well in the stamina and defense department. I'm not expecting them to beat C3(my C3 outspins my TT pP), but they should do well against anything else.  Hercules H4 should also be decent, but I'm not sure how it stacks up against current competitive combos.

Hypersphere stadiums aren't used for competitive play. This means no gimmick or climbing. Therefore, not a reason to ban or unban them. Banned parts are decided solely if they ruin the meta, not on how fun or "special" they are.

(Apr. 18, 2020  11:34 PM)bladekid Wrote: Well because a good amount of hypersphere tips are busted good. In classic it makes sense

Does Ab-S beat Atomic or Orbit? I find that hard to believe. How about Eternal-S?
Yes! Pure stamina wise, Ab-S beats all of those in both same and opposite spin (it's a toss up against Et-S in opposite spin and At-S in same spin). And even with the destablization, Ab-S can usually win even against At-S. I think regular At has a slight edge but that's really only the destablization working. Imo N3 is better than H3 in most ways. H3 has better weight and maybe attack, but it's stamina, balance, defence, and versatility are all worse. rP4 and dP4 aren't very good stamina wise, but definitely great in the defense department. Tbh, the I've found iP4 to be the best mix. The dread core has slightly better burst resistance and stamina, and combined with the revive armor, which has better stamina and anti destablization than the Dread armor, it's the best combo imo. While it is true that the revive armor is worse for defence, the positives outweigh the negatives and the worse defense helps a bit too. It can be knocked off early, which not only takes a chunk of stamina from the attacker, but can act as a bit of a shield or trap,b attacks and messing up the flower patterns. H4 is good too, with a much weaker burst resistance (it's still good mind you) but a better anti destablization, and stamina, it's still good, but less specialized.
(Apr. 19, 2020  3:20 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2020  2:20 AM)Armor Wrote: Is H3 really worse than N3? I would think it at least has more stamina. Also, Idk if any testing was done for dP4 or pP4, but I would think they should do well in the stamina and defense department. I'm not expecting them to beat C3(my C3 outspins my TT pP), but they should do well against anything else.  Hercules H4 should also be decent, but I'm not sure how it stacks up against current competitive combos.

Yes! Pure stamina wise, Ab-S beats all of those in both same and opposite spin (it's a toss up against Et-S in opposite spin and At-S in same spin). And even with the destablization, Ab-S can usually win even against At-S. I think regular At has a slight edge but that's really only the destablization working. Imo N3 is better than H3 in most ways. N3 has better weight and maybe attack, but it's stamina, balance, defence, and versatility are all worse. rP4 and dP4 aren't very good stamina wise, but definitely great in the defense department. Tbh, the I've found iP4 to be the best mix. The dread core has slightly better burst resistance and stamina, while the revive armor has better stamina and anti destablization. While it is true that the revive armor is worse for defence, the positives outweigh the negatives and the worse defense helps a bit too. It can be knocked off early, which not only takes a chunk of stamina from the attacker, but can act as a bit of a shield or trap,b attacks and messing up the flower patterns. H4 is good too, with a much weaker burst resistance (it's still good mind you) but a better anti destablization, and stamina, it's still good, but less specialized.

Lots of crazy things you're saying(I'm not doubting you at all, it just sounds absurd). I never thought a cone driver would actually beat a ball driver. Even with metal, H3 weighs less than N3? The Dread core makes sense(I suspect TT has the same thing going on there), but the Revive armor has more stamina? Wait I just realized you said "The dread core has slightly better burst resistance and stamina, while the revive armor has better stamina and anti destabilization. Which one is better? About H4, does it beat C3 or G3 same spin?
(Apr. 19, 2020  3:37 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2020  3:20 AM)bladekid Wrote: Yes! Pure stamina wise, Ab-S beats all of those in both same and opposite spin (it's a toss up against Et-S in opposite spin and At-S in same spin). And even with the destablization, Ab-S can usually win even against At-S. I think regular At has a slight edge but that's really only the destablization working. Imo N3 is better than H3 in most ways. N3 has better weight and maybe attack, but it's stamina, balance, defence, and versatility are all worse. rP4 and dP4 aren't very good stamina wise, but definitely great in the defense department. Tbh, the I've found iP4 to be the best mix. The dread core has slightly better burst resistance and stamina, while the revive armor has better stamina and anti destablization. While it is true that the revive armor is worse for defence, the positives outweigh the negatives and the worse defense helps a bit too. It can be knocked off early, which not only takes a chunk of stamina from the attacker, but can act as a bit of a shield or trap,b attacks and messing up the flower patterns. H4 is good too, with a much weaker burst resistance (it's still good mind you) but a better anti destablization, and stamina, it's still good, but less specialized.

Lots of crazy things you're saying(I'm not doubting you at all, it just sounds absurd). I never thought a cone driver would actually beat a ball driver. Even with metal, H3 weighs less than N3? The Dread core makes sense(I suspect TT has the same thing going on there), but the Revive armor has more stamina? Wait I just realized you said "The dread core has slightly better burst resistance and stamina, while the revive armor has better stamina and anti destabilization. Which one is better? About H4, does it beat C3 or G3 same spin?
Ok, yes it does beat the ball tips, not by much but it can. And if we are talking raw stamina against other things and not in the matchup, Ab-S wins 100%. Also sorry, typo, H3 is the one I was talking about with more weight and all that. So with the dread core VS revive core, dread is better for those reasons, and with revive vs dread armor, revive is better for those reasons. H4 doesn't beat either, but in limited specifically, G3 is banned and dC3 has way worse burst resistance.
(Apr. 19, 2020  3:57 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2020  3:37 AM)Armor Wrote: Lots of crazy things you're saying(I'm not doubting you at all, it just sounds absurd). I never thought a cone driver would actually beat a ball driver. Even with metal, H3 weighs less than N3? The Dread core makes sense(I suspect TT has the same thing going on there), but the Revive armor has more stamina? Wait I just realized you said "The dread core has slightly better burst resistance and stamina, while the revive armor has better stamina and anti destabilization. Which one is better? About H4, does it beat C3 or G3 same spin?
Ok, yes it does beat the ball tips, not by much but it can. And if we are talking raw stamina against other things and not in the matchup, Ab-S wins 100%. Also sorry, typo, H3 is the one I was talking about with more weight and all that. So with the dread core VS revive core, dread is better for those reasons, and with revive vs dread armor, revive is better for those reasons. H4 doesn't beat either, but in limited specifically, G3 is banned and dC3 has way worse burst resistance.

C3 seems to hold up fine, especially on Bearing. Mine tanks hits from the likes of Judgement and CzA, but C3 is very vulnerable when Judgement and CzA are lowered on something like Xt+. N3 also destroys C3. When you said that "dread is better for those reasons", I was emphasizing how you said stamina twice. Which one has better stamina?
Apologies for all the confusion.
(Apr. 19, 2020  5:17 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2020  3:57 AM)bladekid Wrote: Ok, yes it does beat the ball tips, not by much but it can. And if we are talking raw stamina against other things and not in the matchup, Ab-S wins 100%. Also sorry, typo, H3 is the one I was talking about with more weight and all that. So with the dread core VS revive core, dread is better for those reasons, and with revive vs dread armor, revive is better for those reasons. H4 doesn't beat either, but in limited specifically, G3 is banned and dC3 has way worse burst resistance.

C3 seems to hold up fine, especially on Bearing. Mine tanks hits from the likes of Judgement and CzA, but C3 is very vulnerable when Judgement and CzA are lowered on something like Xt+. N3 also destroys C3. When you said that "dread is better for those reasons", I was emphasizing how you said stamina twice. Which one has better stamina?
Does your dC3 really tank hits from JJ? That seems really hard to believe tbh as not even tS4 can do that against things like JA.Bl.X' too well. Also I've found dC3 to kinda soft counter N3 on the right setups because of the spring gimmick, but maybe mine is just bad attack wise. Dread core has better stamina than the revive core if we are talking just the cores, and the revive armor has better stamina than the Dread armor. Thats what I meant, sorry if it was confusing.
(Apr. 19, 2020  3:55 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2020  5:17 AM)Armor Wrote: C3 seems to hold up fine, especially on Bearing. Mine tanks hits from the likes of Judgement and CzA, but C3 is very vulnerable when Judgement and CzA are lowered on something like Xt+. N3 also destroys C3. When you said that "dread is better for those reasons", I was emphasizing how you said stamina twice. Which one has better stamina?
Does your dC3 really tank hits from JJ? That seems really hard to believe tbh as not even tS4 can do that against things like JA.Bl.X' too well. Also I've found dC3 to kinda soft counter N3 on the right setups because of the spring gimmick, but maybe mine is just bad attack wise. Dread core has better stamina than the revive core if we are talking just the cores, and the revive armor has better stamina than the Dread armor. Thats what I meant, sorry if it was confusing.

Sorry, I probably should have specified. C3 easily gets knocked out, but it doesn't get bursted easily. I don't have N3 personally, but I do have tN which should work the same. Supposedly, the spring gimmick doesn't work because of how N3/tN is shaped, so it catches right onto the gaps in C3. I think I understand what you mean with the dP4 and rP4 stuff now.