Hasbro's Beyblade Burst Competitive Combos List & Public Discussion [W.I.P]

@[Rebel Blader]

Kerbeus 7Glaive Atomic (Odd) vs. Fafnir F3 7Glaive Atomic (Even)
- K.7G.At: 20 SFs (100% Win Rate)
- F3.7G.At: 0 Wins (0% Win Rate)

This was so weird. It might've been due to Kerbeus' protusions on its Layer that made it hard for Fafnir F3 to spin equalize or maybe it was something else. But still, the fact that Fafnir F3 (a SwitchStrike/God Layer) got completely dominated by Kerbeus (a Basic Layer) blows my mind.
(May. 16, 2018  6:06 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: the fact that Fafnir F3 (a SwitchStrike/God Layer) got completely dominated by Kerbeus (a Basic Layer) blows my mind.

Hasbro's Basic Layers are on average better than their Dual Layers tho... yegdrion/kerberus/roktavor/xcalius/evipero/unicrest/valtryek were all top/high tier parts before Evolution came, weren't they?.
(May. 16, 2018  6:06 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: @[Rebel Blader]

K 7GAt (Odd) vs F3 7GAt (Even)
- K 7GAt: 20 SFs (100% Win Rate)
- F3 7GAt: 0 Wins (0% Win Rate)

This was so weird. It might've been due to Kerbeus' protusions on its Layer that made it hard for Fafnir F3 to spin equalize or maybe it was something else. But still, the fact that Fafnir F3 (a SwitchStrike/God Layer) got completely dominated by Kerbeus (a Basic Layer) blows my mind.
It could also mean that kerbeus (layer)  has in general bettrr balance than f3 just like how gK(tt) had better balance than dF. This is actually pretty good for a balanced meta as the ststamina types are pushing fafnir to the defense section.
Can someone test K7CAt vs G37CAt (alternate)? After seeing how badly K destroys F3 I'm curious if it even stands a chance against G3. I doubt it has any chance against attack since its burst resistance is pretty poor. If its performance in terms of stamina is comparable to G3 then, since it is a hard counter to top tier F3, it could be considered top tier for stamina once again.
(May. 18, 2018  1:54 PM)Defensa Wrote: Can someone test K7CAt vs G37CAt (alternate)? After seeing how badly K destroys F3 I'm curious if it even stands a chance against G3. I doubt it has any chance against attack since its burst resistance is pretty poor. If its performance in terms of stamina is comparable to G3 then, since it is a hard counter to top tier F3, it could be considered top tier for stamina once again.
I got you! I should be able to test K 7CAt (Odd) vs G3 7CAt (Even) today, so look out for those results in this thread. Thanks.

EDIT: Just checked my testing archives and I've actually done a test similar to this.

But, if you still want me to try out your test, no problem!
G3 is the only layer that gave my K1 trouble really
Putting K on Zephyr and launching second changes the result any? I remember from my tests back in the day K was effective as mobile stamina, but given the roundedness of G3 I doubt it'd help any. Regardless, maybe it'd be good to test K against the other stamina and defense top tier layers with 7C/GAt on both (alternate). Also try K7CZ, it may be effective at running away from some combos with less stamina.
(May. 18, 2018  2:39 PM)Defensa Wrote: Putting K on Zephyr and launching second changes the result any? I remember from my tests back in the day K was effective as mobile stamina, but given the roundedness of G3 I doubt it'd help any. Regardless, maybe it'd be good to test K against the other stamina and defense top tier layers with 7C/GAt on both (alternate). Also try K7CZ, it may be effective at running away from some combos with less stamina.

Well, what other Stamina and Defense Top Tier Layers do you have in mind? Besides Fafnir F3, Garuda G3 and maybe Jormuntor J2, that's all I can think for that category. A lot of the other Hasbro Layers released aren't really top tier anymore if I remember correctly.

But, to edit your test, you now want G3 7CAt (First) vs K 7CZ (Second), right? No Sliding Shoot as you wanted K to tornado stall G3, correct? Thanks.
I tested other single layers and U1.8M.H is good against F3.8C.At and can deal with right spin defense and stamina. With Holds speed U1 basically shield bashes its opponent while taking little burst damage.
Does jaggy have any zombie potential with F3 4m Jaggy. I was wondering if someone could test this for me. I was also wondering if the aggressive movements burst K1 before it loses too much spin. maybe a sliding shot would work?
(May. 20, 2018  1:00 AM)TakoWako Wrote: Does hold have any zombie potential with D3 4c Hold? I was wondering if someone could test this for me. I was also wondering if the aggressive movements burst K1 before it loses too much spin. maybe a sliding shot would work?

If by D3, you're referring to Doomscizor D3, then nah, I don't think Hold has zombie potential with right spin Beys. However, if it was used with something that spins left, like Luinor L2, Fafnir F3, or Legend Spryzen S3 (in Left Spin Mode), then maybe. Hold, when used with left spin Beys and weak or moderate launched, can help with spin equalization against a right spin Bey and the left spin Bey also can get bursts, knockouts, or even outspin the other combo, but it depends on what combos you're using of course. Also, could you explain more when you were talking about the aggressive movements? 

But yeah, if you want me to test something out for you, let me know! Thanks.

EDIT: Same thing for Jaggy. I don't think it will give "zombie potential" to a right spin Bey.
(May. 20, 2018  1:08 AM)POkjrules17 Wrote:
(May. 20, 2018  1:00 AM)TakoWako Wrote: Does hold have any zombie potential with D3 4c Hold? I was wondering if someone could test this for me. I was also wondering if the aggressive movements burst K1 before it loses too much spin. maybe a sliding shot would work?

If by D3, you're referring to Doomscizor D3, then nah, I don't think Hold has zombie potential with right spin Beys. However, if it was used with something that spins left, like Luinor L2, Fafnir F3, or Legend Spryzen S3 (in Left Spin Mode), then maybe. Hold, when used with left spin Beys and weak or moderate launched, can help with spin equalization against a right spin Bey and the left spin Bey also can get bursts, knockouts, or even outspin the other combo, but it depends on what combos you're using of course. Also, could you explain more when you were talking about the aggressive movements? 

EDIT: Same thing for Jaggy. I don't think it will give "zombie potential" to a right spin Bey.

Whoops, I meant meteor and fafnir. I was thinking drain 3 with that, but I would like testing to see if it can push out K1 Sorry! Edit: I meant with jaggy it can get some decent hits and have a decent stamina.
(May. 20, 2018  1:14 AM)TakoWako Wrote:
(May. 20, 2018  1:08 AM)POkjrules17 Wrote: If by D3, you're referring to Doomscizor D3, then nah, I don't think Hold has zombie potential with right spin Beys. However, if it was used with something that spins left, like Luinor L2, Fafnir F3, or Legend Spryzen S3 (in Left Spin Mode), then maybe. Hold, when used with left spin Beys and weak or moderate launched, can help with spin equalization against a right spin Bey and the left spin Bey also can get bursts, knockouts, or even outspin the other combo, but it depends on what combos you're using of course. Also, could you explain more when you were talking about the aggressive movements? 

Whoops, I meant meteor and fafnir. I was thinking drain 3 with that, but I would like testing to see if it can push out K1 Sorry! Edit: I meant with jaggy it can get some decent hits and have a decent stamina.
Ok, so what combos do you want me to test? You said you wanted Fafnir F3 on Hold, what about the Kerbeus combo? Let me know. Thanks.
Yeah, after realizing hold has bad burst resistance I changed that idea (bad burst resist for me anyways) and was thinking jaggy might be good.  But maybe K1 7 g/c at would be good. Or any K1 combo that can beat  good F3 combos
(May. 20, 2018  1:29 AM)TakoWako Wrote: Yeah, after realizing hold has bad burst resistance I changed that idea (bad burst resist for me anyways) and was thinking jaggy might be good.  But maybe K1 7 g/c at would be good. Or any K1 combo that can beat  good F3 combos
Alright, so K 7CAt. Cool. What Disc and Frame do you want me to use with Fafnir F3 and Jaggy?
Oh, i said F3 4M Jaggy it's alright if you didnt see it though.
(May. 20, 2018  3:16 AM)TakoWako Wrote: Oh, i said F3 4M Jaggy  it's alright if you didnt see it though.
Oh, sorry. Alright, so your test would be K 7CAt (First) vs F3 4MJ (Second Sliding Shoot), correct? Just to clarify, that's all. Thanks.
(May. 20, 2018  1:56 AM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(May. 20, 2018  1:29 AM)TakoWako Wrote: Yeah, after realizing hold has bad burst resistance I changed that idea (bad burst resist for me anyways) and was thinking jaggy might be good.  But maybe K1 7 g/c at would be good. Or any K1 combo that can beat  good F3 combos
Alright, so K 7CAt. Cool. What Disc and Frame do you want me to use with Fafnir F3 and Jaggy?

(May. 20, 2018  3:23 AM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(May. 20, 2018  3:16 AM)TakoWako Wrote: Oh, i said F3 4M Jaggy  it's alright if you didnt see it though.
Oh, sorry. Alright, so your test would be K 7CAt (First) vs F3 4MJ (Second Sliding Shoot), correct? Just to clarify, that's all. Thanks.

Yea, thats correct
(May. 20, 2018  3:36 AM)TakoWako Wrote:
(May. 20, 2018  1:56 AM)kjrules17 Wrote: Alright, so K 7CAt. Cool. What Disc and Frame do you want me to use with Fafnir F3 and Jaggy?

(May. 20, 2018  3:23 AM)kjrules17 Wrote: Oh, sorry. Alright, so your test would be K 7CAt (First) vs F3 4MJ (Second Sliding Shoot), correct? Just to clarify, that's all. Thanks.

Yea, thats correct
Cool, thanks for the test. I should be able to do it tomorrow or on Monday.
@[Defensa]

Garuda G3 7Cross Atomic (First) vs. Kerbeus 7Cross Zephyr (Second): Defensa
- G3.7C.At: 20 SFs (100% Win Rate)
- K.7C.Z: 0 Wins (0% Win Rate)

Jormuntor J2 7Cross Atomic (Odd) vs. Kerbeus 7Cross Atomic (Even): Defensa
- J2.7C.At: 3 SFs (15% Win Rate)
- K.7C.At: 9 BFs, 8 SFs (85% Win Rate)

Jormuntor J2 7Cross Atomic (First) vs. Kerbeus 7Cross Zephyr (Second): Defensa
- J2.7C.At: 11 SFs, 1 BF (60% Win Rate)
- K.7C.Z: 6 BFs, 2 SOs (40% Win Rate)

Jormuntor J2 7Cross Atomic (First) vs. Kerbeus 7Cross Iron (Second): Defensa
- J2.7C.At: 11 SFs (55% Win Rate)
- K.7C.Ir: 6 BFs, 3 SOs (45% Win Rate)

@[TakoWako]

Kerbeus 7Cross Atomic (First) vs. Fafnir F3 4Meteor Jaggy (Second Sliding Shoot): TakoWako
- K.7C.At: 18 SFs (90% Win Rate)
- F3.4M.J: 2 SOs (10% Win Rate)
At least I did better than the other F3 combos. Was your jaggy a mint one? Because that’s what I was using when I tried it and got more wins than your test. But interesting to see that. Edit: Testing my test again. 

K 7C at (first) F3 4M J (second, sliding shot)

K 7C at 10 BF 2 SO Winrate: 60% 

F3 4M J 1 SO 7 KO Winrate: 40% 
Take all of this with a grain of salt though, my F3 has weak slides, and I only have Hasbro stadiums...
(May. 20, 2018  9:05 PM)TakoWako Wrote: At least I did better than the other F3 combos. Was your jaggy a mint one? Because that’s what I was using when I tried it and got more wins than your test. But interesting to see that. Edit: Testing my test again. 

K 7C at (first) F3 4M J (second, sliding shot)

K 7C at 10 BF 2 SO Winrate: 60% 

F3 4M J 1 SO 7 KO Winrate: 40% 
Take all of this with a grain of salt though, my F3 has weak slides, and I only have Hasbro stadiums...
Nah, the Jaggy I was using was rarely used. And since you did your test in a Hasbro stadium, the results will get kinda mucked up. If you had a B-09/B-33 (only Burst stadiums used in testing as well as tournaments), your results might be in the same ballpark as mine. Fafnir F3 couldn't get more stadium outs because Kerbeus would tank most of its hits and then outspin it when both Beys were in the middle. 

But yeah, thanks for the test and if you have any more, hit me up!
Yeah, thought so. I was trying random combos and i thought of S3 7M Hold (left spin), ive found it to rarely burst. I was wondering if you could test it against Combos that are dominating the meta rn, (So like K,7C,AT, F3,P,At, S3,7M Ext, and also try it against Garuda 4G At even though it's banned)
(May. 21, 2018  12:27 AM)TakoWako Wrote: Yeah, thought so. I was trying random combos and i thought of S3 7M Hold (left spin), ive found it to rarely burst. I was wondering if you could test it against Combos that are dominating the meta rn, (So like K,7C,AT, F3,P,At, S3,7M Ext, and also try it against Garuda 4G  At even though it's banned)

Ok.

K 7CAt (First) vs (Left Spin) LS3 7MH (Second Sliding Shoot): TakoWako
F3 PAt (First) vs (Left Spin) LS3 7MH (Second Sliding Shoot): TakoWako
G3 7CAt (First) vs (Left Spin) LS3 7MH (Second Sliding Shoot): TakoWako

These look good to you?

Also, about the test regarding LS3 7MX, not sure exactly why, but I think it's used way more often than LS3 7MH.

I have several tests for Left Spin and Right Spin LS3 in this link, so check it out whenever you get the chance and let me know if you want to edit any of those tests or add some new ones: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...1467377974

Thanks.
(May. 21, 2018  12:35 AM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(May. 21, 2018  12:27 AM)TakoWako Wrote: Yeah, thought so. I was trying random combos and i thought of S3 7M Hold (left spin), ive found it to rarely burst. I was wondering if you could test it against Combos that are dominating the meta rn, (So like K,7C,AT, F3,P,At, S3,7M Ext, and also try it against Garuda 4G  At even though it's banned)

Ok.

K 7CAt (First) vs (Left Spin) LS3 7MH (Second Sliding Shoot): TakoWako
F3 PAt (First) vs (Left Spin) LS3 7MH (Second Sliding Shoot): TakoWako
G3 7CAt (First) vs (Left Spin) LS3 7MH (Second Sliding Shoot): TakoWako

These look good to you?

Also, about the test regarding LS3 7MX, not sure exactly why, but I think it's used way more often than LS3 7MH.

I have several tests for Left Spin and Right Spin LS3 in this link, so check it out whenever you get the chance and let me know if you want to edit any of those tests or add some new ones: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...1467377974

Thanks.

Yeah, Thats good. The S3 combo i wasn't sure about because the combos uses S3.