Hasbro pro teeth wear

Ok, so I got hasbro pro series, And the pictures I'm about to show are from the second time I put my choV5 together. How can pro beys be compatible with TT when it's not even compatible with itself? Thanks haribo 

Beyblade burst pro series kinda trash lol
Some serious original Takara-Tomy Valkyrie Layer teeth vibes here ...
(Nov. 28, 2020  4:50 AM)Kei Wrote: Some serious original Takara-Tomy Valkyrie Layer teeth vibes here ...
That’s literally what I was thinking when I saw this. This is one of the main reasons I’ve been so against hasbro beys having teeth. I predicted this outcome 3 years ago.
Took the reboot too seriously Hasbro.
(Nov. 28, 2020  4:53 AM)Shindog Wrote: Took the reboot too seriously Hasbro.
Definitely lol
I had to see it to believe it, like Kei said, some serious single layer valkyrie vibes right here ladies and gentlemen.

Hasbro, i think metal, gimmicks and good slopes would've done fine.
(Nov. 28, 2020  4:59 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I had to see it to believe it, like Kei said, some serious single layer valkyrie vibes.

Well, you can’t have everything that is good.
(Nov. 28, 2020  5:00 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  4:59 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I had to see it to believe it, like Kei said, some serious single layer valkyrie vibes.

Please elaborate: why not? It would not have been hard for hasbro to just add slopes to the mold.
This could also be a manufacturing not necessarily error (can’t find the right word) by hasbro as I doubt they would mess it up this bad.

(Nov. 28, 2020  5:05 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  5:00 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Well, you can’t have everything that is good.
Please elaborate: why not? It would not have been hard for hasbro to just add slopes to the mold.

Well, that would defeat the purpose of the series as adding slopes would mean having compatibility which is not what hasbro wants to do.
(Nov. 28, 2020  5:06 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: This could also be a manufacturing not necessarily error (can’t find the right word) by hasbro as I doubt they would mess it up this bad.
I don’t doubt it at all. And keep in mind that Zankye also had this same issue even if it was accidental, it does not make it ok. Also keep in mind, in the nerf community, hasbro released an elite 2.0 line of blasters that 1. Were solvent welded together so you can’t open them, 2. Blasters that were super easy to break and had bad quality parts. This is basically the elite 2.0 of beyblade lol. I could see this being an over site, but it’s still on hasbro’s part.

(Nov. 28, 2020  5:06 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: This could also be a manufacturing not necessarily error (can’t find the right word) by hasbro as I doubt they would mess it up this bad.

(Nov. 28, 2020  5:05 AM)bladekid Wrote: Please elaborate: why not? It would not have been hard for hasbro to just add slopes to the mold.

Well, that would defeat the purpose of the series as adding slopes would mean having compatibility which is not what hasbro wants to do.
If hasbro doesn’t want compatibility they are dumb. It makes absolutely no sense from a business standpoint, at least as far as toys are concerned. They did the same thing in nerf with the ultra line, these blasters were 1. Higher powered than the normal blaster, and 2. Non compatible with previous darts released by hasbro. And most people in the nerf community hate the ultra series
(Nov. 28, 2020  5:10 AM)bladekid Wrote:
I don’t doubt it at all. And keep in mind that Zankye also had this same issue even if it was accidental, it does not make it ok. Also keep in mind, in the nerf community, hasbro released an elite 2.0 line of blasters that 1. Were solvent welded together so you can’t open them, 2. Blasters that were super easy to break and had bad quality parts. This is basically the elite 2.0 of beyblade lol. I could see this being an over site, but it’s still on hasbro’s part.

Well, my friends said that the ones they have are just fine (one has Achilles one has Valtryek).
(Nov. 28, 2020  5:00 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

That is exactly the thing. A lot of people (myself included) had high hopes for the pro series. First time we got metal on a hasbro layer since Hades H3 and and proper gimmicks since the entire god forsaken turbo series. You figure if hasbro hyped up the Pro Series as much as they did they would actually make the teeth durable, but guess what? They didnt! They screwed it up as always. It honestly feels like a slap in the face, a really big slap i might add...

bladekid were the teeth at least decent when you first assembled the beys?
Personally I am beyond disappointed.  Here is my mental journey:

1) I think pro series has slopes!  Awesome!  TT quality layers that are able to use Hasbro’s interesting drivers
2) No slopes, big sad.  But teeth means TT compatibility!  Yay!
3)Teeth not compatible, big sad. Well, still, it’s new ecosystem and it might be interesting to start a new format to follow these pro series releases.  It’s like Burst started all over again!  Yay!
4) the teeth melt....

I  can accept Hasbro’s business decision of making the pro series incompatible to current TT and Hasbro parts.  I don’t like it, but I accept that Hasbro is a publicly traded company that has a fiduciary duty to its investors to make money.  What isn’t right is making this already money grab pro series line basically broken according to what we see here.  This will hurt your fans and your investors once ppl realize the problem, and I hope they do.   What good does this do?
This makes me think, are Pro Series drivers compatible with TT, and its just Pro layers that suck?
(Nov. 28, 2020  5:14 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  5:00 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Well, you can’t have everything that is good.
That is exactly the thing. A lot of people (myself included) had high hopes for the pro series. First time we got metal on a hasbro layer since Hades H3 and and proper gimmicks since the entire god forsaken turbo series. You figure if hasbro hyped up the Pro Series as much as they did they would actually make the teeth durable, but guess what? They didnt! They screwed it up as always. It honestly feels like a slap in the face, a really big slap i might add...

Yeah they were the same as a TT ChoZV I presume.
(Nov. 28, 2020  5:24 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  5:14 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: That is exactly the thing. A lot of people (myself included) had high hopes for the pro series. First time we got metal on a hasbro layer since Hades H3 and and proper gimmicks since the entire god forsaken turbo series. You figure if hasbro hyped up the Pro Series as much as they did they would actually make the teeth durable, but guess what? They didnt! They screwed it up as always. It honestly feels like a slap in the face, a really big slap i might add...

Yeah they were the same as a TT ChoZV I presume.

I guess thats a good thing. (i dont have CZV so i don't know how tight it is)
(Nov. 28, 2020  5:34 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  5:24 AM)bladekid Wrote: Yeah they were the same as a TT ChoZV I presume.

I guess thats a good thing. (i dont CZV so i don't know how tight it is)
Yeah, but that’s a good thing for like 2 battles
(Nov. 28, 2020  5:14 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

Calm down and stop hating on hasbro. Just because they do something that’s not what TT does doesn’t mean they are screwing up.
(Nov. 28, 2020  6:38 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  5:14 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: That is exactly the thing. A lot of people (myself included) had high hopes for the pro series. First time we got metal on a hasbro layer since Hades H3 and and proper gimmicks since the entire god forsaken turbo series. You figure if hasbro hyped up the Pro Series as much as they did they would actually make the teeth durable, but guess what? They didnt! They screwed it up as always. It honestly feels like a slap in the face, a really big slap i might add...

Calm down and stop hating on hasbro. Just because they do something that’s not what TT does doesn’t mean they are screwing up.
M8, they beys literally don't work! Why are you so intent on defending hasbro's bad decision here? I don't understand, like hasbro screwed up here, why is it so hard to admit?
(Nov. 28, 2020  7:01 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  6:38 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Calm down and stop hating on hasbro. Just because they do something that’s not what TT does doesn’t mean they are screwing up.
M8, they beys literally don't work! Why are you so intent on defending hasbro's bad decision here? I don't understand, like hasbro screwed up here, why is it so hard to admit?

I’m talking in general. The user writes, and I quote “They screwed it up as always.” This implies that the user is saying hasbro is just screwing up in general which isn’t true. I gave up this thread long ago, but someone’s got to take care of bad opinions.
(Nov. 28, 2020  7:02 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  7:01 AM)bladekid Wrote: M8, they beys literally don't work! Why are you so intent on defending hasbro's bad decision here? I don't understand, like hasbro screwed up here, why is it so hard to admit?

I’m talking in general. The user writes, and I quote “They screwed it up as always.” This implies that the user is saying hasbro is just screwing up in general which isn’t true. I gave up this thread long ago, but someone’s got to take care of bad opinions.
I mean, I've been the one vouching for hasbro since it's release. Even during hypersphere I found good things to say, but this is essentially not hasbro anymore. They fundamentally ruined the series.
What? The beys do work, they just wear over time.

Yeah not having teeth that wear would be cool, but tough luck. Buy a new one.

If you don’t like that it’s not compatible and can’t afford to buy a new bey ever now and then, don’t buy the pro series. That simple guys.
(Nov. 28, 2020  4:36 AM)bladekid Wrote: Ok, so I got hasbro pro series, And the pictures I'm about to show are from the second time I put my choV5 together. How can pro beys be compatible with TT when it's not even compatible with itself? Thanks haribo 

Wha—WHAT? How did you get it so fast? It’s probably because the driver is too tight, and it rubs on the slopes every time you put it together. It’s maybe a gimmick?
Wow. After being put together twice. Those teeth are wince worthy. I guess they also want you to copy the habits of TT competitive buyers and get 100 of the same bey just to be able to use it in tournaments without it becoming useless mid-tournament.
(Nov. 28, 2020  2:59 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  4:36 AM)bladekid Wrote: Ok, so I got hasbro pro series, And the pictures I'm about to show are from the second time I put my choV5 together. How can pro beys be compatible with TT when it's not even compatible with itself? Thanks haribo 

Wha—WHAT? How did you get it so fast? It’s probably because the driver is too tight, and it rubs on the slopes every time you put it together. It’s maybe a gimmick?

The thing is, Pro Series Beys have teeth. Breaking teeth would make an awful gimmick anyways.