Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here!

I can help! just give me some SF combo's and what they should face, and I'll test them for ya!
SF?semi-flat?yeah i got it i can test as well.just tell me combo.but just to say i only have 1.
I can also do SF testing. Defense combos, correct? This should be quite interesting... I as well only have 1.
I can also Do some SF testing. I also only have one.
(Jul. 11, 2011  8:51 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Hrm... I never thought I'd see the day. Hah, it took about an hour to get to page two, but this is insane. SF should still work for Defense, seeing as there's only one piece better, CS. Destabilisers can be totally monsterous in Hasbro stadiums, if used against the right combo.

actually the reason CS works is the rubber makes contact with the surface to reduce recoil, then goes back to plastic on the surface for stamina, SF would more a little and have no friction to reduce recoil... WB and B may be the better options...
(Jul. 11, 2011  10:57 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: , SF would more a little and have no friction to reduce recoil... WB and B may be the better options...

SF does better then WB and B because it can catch the tornado ring better, and its movement allows it to dodge attacks...

well, we are on the 80th page. it is just a matter of time...
(Jul. 11, 2011  10:31 PM)geminikid13 Wrote: I can help! just give me some SF combo's and what they should face, and I'll test them for ya!

That's not what I meant. I just meant that I couldn't personally test it. I have a tendency to make random combos and plop them down in my MXS. Sometimes I find something decently promising.

(Jul. 09, 2011  8:24 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Well page 80 approaches. Might as well contribute as much as I can until this gets closed.

Rock Aquario 100HF/S

Tested in Lightning L-Drago Stadium (Hasbro) Testing was done for toatanu, he requested these combos be tested against Rock Aquario 100HF/S. All parts are Hasbro unless stated otherwise.

Attack Testing:

Sorry toatanu, I couldn't do any more testing, my beylauncher broke, and I'm trying to fix it, once it's fixed, I get the other testing done. Oh and my mom is home all weekend, so I won't be able to test anymore until at least Monday Confused

I mostly said HF, but... WITH S IT BEAT LLDCH120RF??? Cool. More like epic. Despite the low difference.
(Jul. 11, 2011  10:57 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2011  8:51 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Hrm... I never thought I'd see the day. Hah, it took about an hour to get to page two, but this is insane. SF should still work for Defense, seeing as there's only one piece better, CS. Destabilisers can be totally monsterous in Hasbro stadiums, if used against the right combo.

actually the reason CS works is the rubber makes contact with the surface to reduce recoil, then goes back to plastic on the surface for stamina, SF would more a little and have no friction to reduce recoil... WB and B may be the better options...

By theory, yes. But SF has enjoyed better results from almost everyone, while WB has been getting it's butt handed to it on a silver platter for quite a while.
u forgot to put the burning firestrike stadiumCrying
Burnin Firestrike is a gimmick stadium and will never be used in testing ever. Only Lightning Force and Maximum Stampede are allowed on this thread.

The new thread is 80% ready. If I had to take a guess, based on when i get home from my job and the amount of time it takes to finish the rest of it, i estimTe that the new thread will be up no later than 3:00pm EST tomarrow.
Well Both Burn and Flame Horogium 85WD seems to be booking nicec result on all heights except 230. Check it out and I did it on the MXS
UPDATE
Sorry for being so late! I got back from work late! The new thread is ready to be posted. I am just waiting for Lord wolfblade to review it. As soon as that is done the new thread will be up. Afterwords, this post will be edited with a link to the new thread. In addition, I will request that this thread be locked when that happens. I will also reassure everyone that future reproductions of this thread will not be so much of a hassel, and hopefuly with the new rules set in place we can go up to 100 pages next time.

LT13
ahhh, no bolt blast? well, time to go buy a new stadium XD
Bolt Blast is also a gimmick stadium and therefore cannot be used for effective testing. also in both BF and BB if the gimmick was removed then they would just be PTW stadiums, according to certain people. I dont know the validity of that, but BF is defininatly a gimmick PTW. I cannot say the same for BB; it may be based on LF or MS.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hasbro-M...ST-READ-OP
If you want to be picky Lightning Force and Maximum Stampede were both based on Pegasis Thunder Whip, but with an actually slope. Every Hasbro BMF stadium except Mobile is based upon the general look of the first released stadium; Pegasis Thunder Whip. It probably shouldn't be used or at least not recommended at all over Maximum Stampede or Lightning Force.
can somebody test this combo for me?
Ray Aquario 135CS i find it a good attacker since my CS is still agressive but i only have PTW as of now. please test it or tell me its carp thanks 8D