Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here!

lol ok, I'll test it. what should I test it against?
I want to know if my combo is good or not. I only have two because I can't order any of the Japanese beyblades like Perseus or Ray Gill.

1st : Burn Leone D125WD

2nd : Killer Wolf D125SF

That is all and I want feed back on both beyblades each in a scale of 1-10 Thank you.
(Jun. 30, 2011  4:38 PM)DifferentName Wrote: I want to know if my combo is good or not. I only have two because I can't order any of the Japanese beyblades like Perseus or Ray Gill.

1st : Burn Leone D125WD

2nd : Killer Wolf D125SF

That is all and I want feed back on both beyblades each in a scale of 1-10 Thank you.

fist one is good, for stamina i would put it at a 7/10, i think that if you put earth on it instead of burn it should do better

the second one: if you switch SF to FS (confusing) it will be good VS other stamina combos 7/10
Of course, by doing so, you leave yourself at Ray's mercy. For both. While Earth may survive, Evil/Killer stands no chance against Ray, especially on Hasbro's CS, which turned out amazing.
(Jun. 28, 2011  7:29 PM)Rukasu333 Wrote: First, let me say thank you. That page 80 can't come soon enough :3

Here's my contribution to that page 80 you want so much XD. Anyways...

I hope Gravity Destroyer is confirmed soon. I've found a great stamina combo for MXS, and all I need is that AD145. Also, Earth _____ 145/C145WD has been tested, right?
(Jul. 01, 2011  5:35 PM)GPerseus Master Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2011  7:29 PM)Rukasu333 Wrote: First, let me say thank you. That page 80 can't come soon enough :3

I hope Gravity Destroyer is confirmed soon. I've found a great stamina combo for MXS, and all I need is that AD145. Also, Earth _____ 145/C145WD has been tested, right?

Hopefully, by Page 85, Hasbro will release 85 XD. And what do you mean by "confirmed?" We already know Hasbro will release Gravity Perseus/Destroyer.
(Jul. 01, 2011  6:08 PM)toatanu Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2011  5:35 PM)GPerseus Master Wrote:

Hopefully, by Page 85, Hasbro will release 85 XD. And what do you mean by "confirmed?" We already know Hasbro will release Gravity Perseus/Destroyer.

Well yeah I know it's confirmed they're releasing it; I mean it in the way that it's confirmed to be out. Because there have been rumors floating around the WBO of a couple people having it, but we have no proof yet. That's what I'm waiting for.
(Jul. 02, 2011  8:05 PM)geminikid13 Wrote: anyone have a combo for me to test?

Stop spamming. When there is a combo to test, people will post it. You can also make your own combos and test.
Erm... It's not a good idea to only post one-liners like "ok." You could find yourself warned.

If you are so desperate to test something, as I said before,

(Jun. 23, 2011  10:33 PM)toatanu Wrote: Hmmm... Could someone with tons of time to waste test the bey plastered all over my post, Rock Aquario 100HF-S vs. all types?
And Earth Wolf C145B vs. all types? AND Earth Wolf C145WD vs. all types?
AAANNNDDD Rock Aquario 100F vs. all?
I know it's a lot.
At least get the first Aquario vs. other Attack and Defense.

Raigeko is grounded, he couldn't test it.
o-o uh, I never really knew that. *sits up straight* I'm gonna test the bey plastered all over ur account. now, hf mode or s mode?
my best hasbro is:

face:wolf

energy ring:wolf

metal wheel:flame

spin trackGrinF145

performance tip:WB
I'll test that, but I'm not sure it will do extremly well. It does have some tier parts for stamina, but most of them are outclassed. A better combo would be burn aquario DF145 WD
(Jul. 03, 2011  3:30 AM)geminikid13 Wrote: o-o uh, I never really knew that. *sits up straight* I'm gonna test the bey plastered all over ur account. now, hf mode or s mode?

HF.
I'll test this also, against eachother, or against attack, defence and stamina types?
(Jul. 04, 2011  6:47 PM)BurnBlader Wrote: Would Earth Eagle 145SD be better than 145WD?

I'll be looking forward to seeing those results, too. In TT stadiums SD barely>WD, so I'd think the former(since in Hasbro Stamina is actually more powerful than a lot of stuff), but against each other I believe WD would win because of wobble... It depends on what you are testing against. I think...

Attack: WD
Defense: SD unless it moves too much, then WD would work better.
Stamina:WD vs. a Low Track Stamina Combo, SD vs. another 145 height but srsly don't use stamina vs. stamina, it will make you fall asleep.
Destabilizer:WD, but srsly don't use stamina vs. destabilizer if you can help it.
(Jul. 03, 2011  2:25 AM)toatanu Wrote:

If you are so desperate to test something, as I said before,

(Jun. 23, 2011  10:33 PM)toatanu Wrote: Hmmm... Could someone with tons of time to waste test the bey plastered all over my post, Rock Aquario 100HF-S vs. all types?
And Earth Wolf C145B vs. all types? AND Earth Wolf C145WD vs. all types?
AAANNNDDD Rock Aquario 100F vs. all?
I know it's a lot.
At least get the first Aquario vs. other Attack and Defense.

Raigeko is grounded, he couldn't test it.

I can test this, only problem is I only have a PTW. I might go over and borrow my friends MXS. I will do the PTW tests soon anyway.Tongue_out
K. The first stadium I had was a PTW and Aquario seemed to work against stamina even there, I don't really have great defensive parts other than CS so I do not know about defense in that stadium. Don't bother with Wolf in PTW, it just pwns everything.
Man I got my first RF yesterday, I have the MXS. RF can't do mutch except self ko itself in it. I have to Launch it like with half of my power to perform a decent sliding shoot. But MF-H Libra BD145CS is the bos in the MXS. Its a bursting thank in it.
You're doing it wrong then. Almost nobody else is having RF issues. All I can ask is are you using a Catapult Shoot? Sliding Shoot does not work in most Hasbro Stadiums.
I can manage to do Sliding Shoot in Hasbro stadiums... (SVS, MXS, PTW)
And I just figured out the angle-thing. I was so confused... Cute
How long does it last, and do you win often. Most people win using a catapult shoot, but that's only for RF.