Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here!

Try putting Hasbro Burning Firestrike stadium... It's very annoying cause of the three things in the middle where your beyblade gets stuck in i think we should have this one in there too
(Jun. 19, 2011  6:49 PM)Meteo L-Alchemy Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2011  3:36 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Erm... Solo-spin tests mean nothing. Plus, CWs mean little, and it's very possible that you were biased in your tests. Before stating something, multiple tests must be conducted.
I wasn't biased, and I think that if it spins longer by itself, it might spin longer in battle, which is what stamina is for. I tested it 4-5 times and found the average of that. I would sure test in battle, but my stadium is not really the best for attack, so the results might be screwed up.

Instead of criticizing my results, test yourself.

If that's the case, then Rock beats Earth for stamina, right? No. Plus, no CW is going to give you a 20+ second difference in a battle. So...yeah. Plus, it is entirely possible that it was a sub-conscious decision, as you'd want to be right. I don't have Susanow, but I can assure you, we'll look into it. But after 1-2 tests, don't go saying that something is the best. Especially not for CWs, whose presence means little. In general, it very well could be the difference in launch strength. It's been said for about a year now. Solo spin-time means little, unless you are testing a Bottom or Wheel against another for mold differences, or use in certain combos. Testing a CW is very hard, and should be disregarded for now. Just use Virgo, which has been decently proven all over the thread to be pretty good since the Earth____125WD combo. Not telling you off, just laying out some facts.
(Jun. 17, 2011  5:00 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Erm...I've been helping out with this thread since it started? I know for a fact that your results are the minority. ED145 has been garbage for months, and no shift in the metagame will change this. The rotating wings make the bey lose a lot of stamina, and SD takes a pounding very easily. In fact, I did a few test on ED145 myself when it was suggested for the old "Hasbro Tier List" Thread. It was trash with WB, WD, JB, and SF. I tried SD, but it had 0% after 20 rounds, so I stopped. (I normally did 40-50 rounds per test.)

You say "erm" alot, haha

Anyway, I disagree. If you look back at some of the testing I did, ED145 on a Right Spining Beyblade has potential to be a Anti-Meta for Left Spining Beys, and with the reseaech I am curently conducting, I have reason to believe that ED145 on a Left Spinnig Bey will enhance spin stealing abilities when facing a Right Spining Beyblade. However, I will not post my finding until I have obtained a Dual Spinning Bey like Gravity Persues and the Eternal Sharp/Spike Preformance Tip (ES).
ok, I now have a MXS, so I can now take requests and get "proper" results!
Please test this ASAP. I do want to see ED145 succeed, but I just don't see it. And yes, I do often say "Erm..." I also often say "Meh." I use those instead of phrases like "IMO", "IDK", and "FTW". That's just me.
(Jun. 20, 2011  9:59 PM)Megablader9 Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2011  6:49 PM)Meteo L-Alchemy Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2011  3:36 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Erm... Solo-spin tests mean nothing. Plus, CWs mean little, and it's very possible that you were biased in your tests. Before stating something, multiple tests must be conducted.
I wasn't biased, and I think that if it spins longer by itself, it might spin longer in battle, which is what stamina is for. I tested it 4-5 times and found the average of that. I would sure test in battle, but my stadium is not really the best for attack, so the results might be screwed up.

Instead of criticizing my results, test yourself.
LARGE QUOTE REMOVED
The Stopwatch doesn't lie. It might have not been 20 seconds, but it was enough to make me want to use it.
To be honest, ED145 will only be able to have slow contact... the Free Spinning allows less velocity change. The struggle for both is in needs. Recently, I tried ED145 for ATK instead of the usual H145 or D125. I was quite baffled to see Earth Eagle being easily taken down with a slight contact point on ED145. But, I agree much, much more with Megablader. There, in no bloody way, will ED145 change anything... YET.

I have hopes for Hasbro's AD145, though.
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS is beating everything in my house. I had to retire it or my kids will either try to steal it or won't play me.

I gave my Basalt Horogium to my son after he begged me, but after unboxing Hell Kerbecs he won't bring it out. It simply outlasts him and he wobbles at the end. We are using the Pegasus Thunder Whip.
You could hope with the new wave of the explosion series that there comes new stadiums counting for some of these attributes? :V Then again, thats wishful thinking considering the completely clipped attack types will all of their stadiums.
for those who thought ED145 was bad, here's my new tests:
MF earth virgo ED145 SD results: 7 os
LLD LW105 RF (I now have a mint RF) 3 KO's
tests done in MXS
EV launched first normal launch hasbro Launcher
LLD launched bank shot TT Beylauncher

Comments: ED145 prevented LLD from Upper Smashing EV several times, and helped it regain balence when it was knocked around. SD did good for stamina. and earth was like a brick wall. the metal face helped a lot also. I re-did this combo because I recently heard that hasbro virgo clear wheel was currently top-tier for defence and stamina. Overall, I find this to be a pretty good hasbro defence combo.
k i now have uicorno and galaxy,is their any combos that need testing?
So it does well against LLD? Well, try against any good Right Spin combo. This could be simply a situational part.
Thermal Aquario GB145DS just defeated Ray Lacerta 100SF. I guess combining DS, GB145, and Thermal is a good idea in a Hasbro stadium, four outspins and one stadium out against it!
Thermal Aquario GB145DS just defeated Ray Lacerta 100SF. I guess combining DS, GB145, and Thermal is a good idea in a Hasbro stadium, four outspins and one stadium out against it!
MF Earth virgo ED145 SD results: 9 os
Storm pegasus 100 RF results: 1 ko
I think the reason why LLD got a better win rate is because of it being launched with a beylauncher L.
also, storm is the only good attack wheel I have for right spin (exept possibly sono kong ray wheel)
(Jun. 15, 2011  9:05 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Actually, my friend has one. I'll be at his house soon....

Anyways, you guys ready for these mind blowin' results? In a PTW! No TFW used.

THIS IS PLAIN TESTING NOT MY FORMAT OR ANYTHING:

Conditions:
PTW Stadium
BeyLauncher

Ray Pegasis II D125R2F VS. Earth Eagle 145WD
Ray Pegasis II Win%: 95%
Earth Eagle Win%: 5%

Ray KILLED Earth, murdered would be better. This was amazing. Ray had such a hook, it was able to EASILY push Eagle all 19 times into the Penalty Pockets! AMAZING!

Bottom Line: Hasbro's Ray needs more tests, and I will do them.

i just tryed this combo in lighting force.
it only one 2 times out of 20 battles againts eagle.for some reason i didnt get results nearly as close as yours Uncertain
(Jun. 21, 2011  11:12 PM)geminikid13 Wrote: also, storm is the only good attack wheel I have for right spin (exept possibly sono kong ray wheel)

(if you have rock): rock is better then storm, but i do not remember it's best height...
120/125. It's serviceable at 100, but it ground scrapes sometimes.
(Jun. 21, 2011  6:54 PM)geminikid13 Wrote: for those who thought ED145 was bad, here's my new tests:
MF earth virgo ED145 SD results: 7 os
LLD LW105 RF (I now have a mint RF) 3 KO's
tests done in MXS
EV launched first normal launch hasbro Launcher
LLD launched bank shot TT Beylauncher

Comments: ED145 prevented LLD from Upper Smashing EV several times, and helped it regain balence when it was knocked around. SD did good for stamina. and earth was like a brick wall. the metal face helped a lot also. I re-did this combo because I recently heard that hasbro virgo clear wheel was currently top-tier for defence and stamina. Overall, I find this to be a pretty good hasbro defence combo.

I have basicly already proved this. Its mentioned on alot of my posts on this thread Tired Then agian, I cant blame you. The thread is a mess.

Which reminds me: Lord Wolfblade, Megablader9 and I have reached a decision. When 80 pages is reached, a new thread will be posted (probobly by me unless i am unavaliable) with an updated OP.

EDIT: Your post did enspire me however, to finnaly post my research. I am not getting certain parts that i need for a while, so it is better to post what I have done so far and not forget it

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Dark-Aqu...rs-READ-OP
Testing was done in Lightning L-Drago Stadium for ALL tests. All parts are Hasbro, unless stated otherwise.

MF Thunder Bull T125D vs. MF Inferno Scorpio 100CS

Gear: Hasbro String launcher with a grip.
MF Thunder Bull T125D was launched first every time.

MF Thunder Bull T125D won 19 times with a 95% win rate.
4KO, 15 OS
MF Inferno Saggitario 100CS won 1 time with a 5% win rate. (LOL)
1 KO, 0 OS

CS is still somewhat new, and since it's Hasbro, IMO would consider it a top tier attack part. As for the Inferno Combo, it's complete trash. I just felt like testing a random combo lol. Inferno has a LOT of recoil, but there are some places on the MW that lead to a HUGE smash attack. I don't even know if Inferno would work good as a destabalizer... I've tested MF Thunder Bull T125D against some other beys, and it seems to do mediocre/ok. It doesn't lose stability often (at least from what I've seen) and it has pretty good solo time.
Hmmm... Could someone with tons of time to waste test the bey plastered all over my post, Rock Aquario 100HF-S vs. all types?
And Earth Wolf C145B vs. all types? AND Earth Wolf C145WD vs. all types?
AAANNNDDD Rock Aquario 100F vs. all?
I know it's a lot.
At least get the first Aquario vs. other Attack and Defense.
Honestly, I'd think that C145 wouldn't be that great for that combo, and the Wolf CW? wut? Also Rock Aquario 100HF/S might have some potential, but Rock has a lot of recoil, so yeah. Lol. I'd test them, but I have no Wolf Clear Wheel.
Just use Leone or Aquario something then. It didn't make much difference for me. ED145 instead of C145 also acted almost the same for that combo. Randomsemiofftopicness: If you want a fail made of usable Hasbro parts, use Burn Aries H145S.

EDIT: Two things.

1) I feel like bumping

2) I just got CS, yay! Time for more weird combos.

EDIT2:Aaah, topicsinkingtopicsinkingtopicSINKING! *runs around in circles trying to stop self from bumping the topic*
(Jun. 22, 2011  5:49 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2011  11:12 PM)geminikid13 Wrote: also, storm is the only good attack wheel I have for right spin (exept possibly sono kong ray wheel)

(if you have rock): rock is better then storm, but i do not remember it's best height...

well ok then, I'll try using rock instead. I'm assuming because of it's recoil?