Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here!

Tell me if this sounds stupid, but I recently got my MLD in from the mail, and I found that even in Right-Spin, LF has enough speed and power on Ray to make some decent KOs. When someone gets the MLD Starter or the TBS, please test. I think it has potential. It's FAR more controllable in Right-Spin, and replaces F as my Hasbro attack Tip of choice.
That would go in Beyblade Random Thoughts I believe...
I wanted LF to be tested in Hasbro stadiums, which is why I posted here.
Ahh my bad. Which stadium did you test yours in? I can't test, just curious.
MXS stadium. You have to give it a good, strong launch for LF to not stall in the paint, but weak enough that it doesn't self KO. If you can master it, you have a controllable, powerful Attack Tip. I love it, but it's really tall. When Hasbro releases 90/85, now we're talkin'. Heck, it might even be good in the Attack Type Stadium.
(Jul. 08, 2011  9:59 PM)Meteo L-Alchemy Wrote: MXS stadium. You have to give it a good, strong launch for LF to not stall in the paint, but weak enough that it doesn't self KO. If you can master it, you have a controllable, powerful Attack Tip. I love it, but it's really tall. When Hasbro releases 90/85, now we're talkin'. Heck, it might even be good in the Attack Type Stadium.

LF is not good in a BB-10 attack stadium....

also 90 may be released with screw Capricorn... but i somehow doubt it...
Ah, but why wouldn't Hasbro release Screw Capricorn? Isn't it in the anime?
(Jul. 08, 2011  10:16 PM)Meteo L-Alchemy Wrote: Ah, but why wouldn't Hasbro release Screw Capricorn? Isn't it in the anime?

no, they probably will release Screw Capricorn, just they might change the track to 105, as they have done with Bakushin Susanou...
(Jul. 08, 2011  10:09 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: LF is not good in a BB-10 attack stadium....

all stadiums work differently you know...
But if it's 90 in the anime, it should be 90 in the toy. it's like releasing Burn Fireblaze with 145, it's just not right...
(Jul. 08, 2011  10:19 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2011  10:16 PM)Meteo L-Alchemy Wrote: Ah, but why wouldn't Hasbro release Screw Capricorn? Isn't it in the anime?

no, they probably will release Screw Capricorn, just they might change the track to 105, as they have done with Bakushin Susanou...

What the carp? HASBRO WHY CAN"T YOU RELEASE 85 OR 90 OMCG?!?!?!

Anyway, I wonder how Screw will work in Hasbro Stadiums. Worse or better?
EDIT: Page 79, tick tock, tick tock.
(Jun. 27, 2011  1:43 PM)toatanu Wrote: Huh? what combo did you use that against exactly? Cyber + RF =horrid stamina. How could you get all those OSs? Unless you're saying that CC got defeated that many times. In that case, wrong place, you should post it in Worst Blade Combos.
i was using a beylauncher with angle cumpas and extended grip and the combo i put it against was lightning l drago d125 sd and i was using a metal face and takara stadium and sorry it wasnt rf it was cs my mistake that tip has stamina
(Jul. 05, 2011  1:31 PM)toatanu Wrote: K. The first stadium I had was a PTW and Aquario seemed to work against stamina even there, I don't really have great defensive parts other than CS so I do not know about defense in that stadium. Don't bother with Wolf in PTW, it just pwns everything.

Ive got the stamina testing done, sorry it took so long ive been playing Pokemon Black versionTongue_out.

The conditions:
PTW
Hasbro Ring cord in Hasbro light launcher for RA
Hasbro Grip V1 on Hasbro light launcher with hasbro LLD ripcord
no bank
10 rounds
100% power
Note: I cannot find my SD.

The tests: Rock Aquario 100 HF/s VS Earth Virgo 100FS
all by OS
RA %:10%
EV%:90%
the one round taken by RA was from a knock into the pocket, all others no blade in the pocket.

P.S. I don't own a Wolf CW.
(Jul. 09, 2011  4:52 AM)thebladebomber Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2011  1:43 PM)toatanu Wrote: Huh? what combo did you use that against exactly? Cyber + RF =horrid stamina. How could you get all those OSs? Unless you're saying that CC got defeated that many times. In that case, wrong place, you should post it in Worst Blade Combos.
i was using a beylauncher with angle cumpas and extended grip and the combo i put it against was lightning l drago d125 sd and i was using a metal face and takara stadium and sorry it wasnt rf it was cs my mistake that tip has stamina

Callin' shenanigans on that. It's kinda hard to not know what parts were used, and to "Change" your idea later because of something someone says. Plus LLD easily beats Cyber. Cyber just sucks, there's nothing anyone can do about it. Especially in a BB-10. I smell fake results. Cyber can't beat ANYTHING consistently. Even with CS. Giving a sword to an ant does not make it more dangerous, the same applies here. (Legend Cyber is light as heck, so it is even worse.)
(Jul. 09, 2011  6:32 AM)FlameCancer5721 Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2011  1:31 PM)toatanu Wrote: K. The first stadium I had was a PTW and Aquario seemed to work against stamina even there, I don't really have great defensive parts other than CS so I do not know about defense in that stadium. Don't bother with Wolf in PTW, it just pwns everything.

Ive got the stamina testing done, sorry it took so long ive been playing Pokemon Black versionTongue_out.

The conditions:
PTW
no bank
10 rounds
100% power

all by OS
the one round taken by RA was from a knock into the pocket, all others no blade in the pocket.

Lawl, I was expecting something like that. Vs. other types, in MXS, or higher/SD-using stamina types RA(lol Ra) should get SLIGHTLY better results, especially attack, unless it's that my HF-S is so worn that it is better or I am delusional.

(Jul. 09, 2011  6:44 AM)Megablader9 Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2011  4:52 AM)thebladebomber Wrote:

Callin' shenanigans on that. It's kinda hard to not know what parts were used, and to "Change" your idea later because of something someone says. Plus LLD easily beats Cyber. Cyber just sucks, there's nothing anyone can do about it. Especially in a BB-10. I smell fake results. Cyber can't beat ANYTHING consistently. Even with CS. Giving a sword to an ant does not make it more dangerous, the same applies here. (Legend Cyber is light as heck, so it is even worse.)

This. By all chances, it might even be WORSE on CS since it would waste the little stamina Cyber has.
Well page 80 approaches. Might as well contribute as much as I can until this gets closed.

Rock Aquario 100HF/S

Tested in Lightning L-Drago Stadium (Hasbro) Testing was done for toatanu, he requested these combos be tested against Rock Aquario 100HF/S. All parts are Hasbro unless stated otherwise.

Attack Testing:

Sorry toatanu, I couldn't do any more testing, my beylauncher broke, and I'm trying to fix it, once it's fixed, I get the other testing done. Oh and my mom is home all weekend, so I won't be able to test anymore until at least Monday Confused
(Jul. 09, 2011  4:34 PM)toatanu Wrote:

The conditions:
PTW
no bank
10 rounds
100% power

all by OS

Lawl, I was expecting something like that. Vs. other types, in MXS, or higher/SD-using stamina types RA(lol Ra) should get SLIGHTLY better results, especially attack, unless it's that my HF-S is so worn that it is better or I am delusional.

well, most of the wins for Ra (lawl) were because it smashed the opposing stamina or defense type into a pocket.

Speaking of defense types, here are the results of VS Defense!

the conditions:
PTW
no bank
10 rounds
100% power
Note: Round 1 was spectacular! The Defense type got slammed into the walls and finally the pocket, but still won! During Round 6, HF/S changed modes to S, and won.
Rock Aquario 100HF/s VS Earth Bull GB145WB

RA win %: 10%
still looking abysmal...
Quote:EDIT: Page 79, tick tock, tick tock.

if you are refering to the start of a new version of this thread then yes, probobly when we hit page 80, the next page. Since it will most likely happen tomarrow, I will gladly spend spme of my free time composing the new thread, as i promised i would.
(Jul. 09, 2011  8:28 PM)FlameCancer5721 Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2011  4:34 PM)toatanu Wrote:

The conditions:
PTW
no bank
10 rounds
100% power

all by OS

well, most of the wins for Ra (lawl) were because it smashed the opposing stamina or defense type into a pocket.

Speaking of defense types, here are the results of VS Defense!

the conditions:
PTW
no bank
10 rounds
100% power
Note: Round 1 was spectacular! The Defense type got slammed into the walls and finally the pocket, but still won! During Round 6, HF/S changed modes to S, and won.
Rock Aquario 100HF/s VS Earth Bull GB145WB

RA win %: 10%
still looking abysmal...

Yikes. Wait, I thought that if a bey goes into a pocket, even if it goes back in, than it loses?
Also, did the test stamina/defense beys get knocked around much? That is to say, would that matchup be more in favor of Ra if it were in a BB-10 stadium?

EDIT: LOL I just remembered that this is PTW we're talking about. I believe Raigeko13 is testing my combo in MXS.
Don't quote such a huge quote, just quote the section you want to reply to...

Galaxy as a destabiliser... Just a random thought, but doubt it
I think that would go in Random Thoughts. But about Galaxy being a destabalizer, I don't think it works well.
Nah, hasbro stadium destabiliser its carp against our combos of mfb
I beg to differ. SF has seen much more effectivness in hasbro stadiums then in a TT one, both in destabilizers and in normal combos.

The new thread is currently being constructed as I post this. If the new thread isnt up right away when the thread hits 80 pages, do not make one yourself. The OP must contain specific rules and information that is being discussed via pm. Unti the new thread is posted I will not have a mod lock the thread so just keep posting. Thank you all for your cooperation, and always remember that without you guys, this thread would not have been possible. =D

LT13

p.s. speaking of SF look foward to tests by me soon on this part.
Hrm... I never thought I'd see the day. Hah, it took about an hour to get to page two, but this is insane. SF should still work for Defense, seeing as there's only one piece better, CS. Destabilisers can be totally monsterous in Hasbro stadiums, if used against the right combo.
Carp, I lost my SF. Now I can't even post my experiences with SF combos...Sadface.