[Hasbro]  Salamander S4 Testing and Discussion

Here are some tests I did with both modes of Salamander S4. As far as the weight goes, I got 10.65 grams when weighing the Layer. The first section was testing Same and Opposite Spin Stamina against Garuda G3, Balkesh B3, and Spryzen Requiem S3. I also had it face Caynox C3 as well as Fafnir F3. The second section was testing KO Attack and comparing its performance to Luinor L3, the best Hasbro Left Spin Attack Layer we have right now.

Disclaimer (Click to View)

Section 1: Same & Opposite Spin Stamina (Click to View)

Section 2: KO Attack (Click to View)

Final Thoughts (Click to View)
(May. 03, 2019  1:56 AM)kjrules17 Wrote: Here are some tests I did with both modes of Salamander S4. The first section was testing Same and Opposite Spin Stamina against Garuda G3, Balkesh B3, and Spryzen Requiem S3. I also had it face Caynox C3 as well as Fafnir F3. The second section was testing KO Attack and comparing its performance to Luinor L3, the best Hasbro Left Spin Attack Layer we have right now.

Section 1: Same & Opposite Spin Stamina (Click to View)

Section 2: KO Attack (Click to View)

Final Thoughts (Click to View)

This was expected, since it has no OWD to speak of. If the ring was filled in a little more, it might of made a tiny difference in its ability. Sadly, this is the result.
Thank you for doing the exhaustive testing!

Gosh. They really did a number on Salamander. It's like the Bizarro version of Hell Salamander. Stick with Sr3/G3/B3, Hasbladers!