[Hasbro]  Roktavor R4 Testing and Discussion

I opened this thread to test out crash Roktavor, aka Roktavor R4. Feel free to suggest combos and post your own tests as well. Today, I'm testing 5 different R4 combos. lets get started.

Test 1:
R4.7M.Hn (slide shoot) VS K4.0G.U (aC launched first, ties and mislaunches redone.)

R4 Win Rate: 20% (OS: 0, KO: 4, BST: 0)
K4 Win Rate: 80% (OS: 13, KO: 1, BST: 2)
Ties: 0
Mislaunches: 1

Test 2:
R4.0C.Br VS B3.0B.Br (alternating weak launch, ties redone)

R4 Win Rate: 45% (OS: 9, KO: 0, BST: 0)
B3 Win Rate: 55% (OS: 11, KO: 0, BST: 0)
Ties: 4

Test 3:
R4.0C.U VS X3.0D.Wd-S(SS mode) (slide shoot) (alternating weak launch, ties redone)

R4 Win Rate: 30% (OS: 1, KO: 5, BST: 0)
X3 Win Rate: 70% (OS: 0, KO: 3, BST: 11)
Ties: 0

Test 4:
R4.0C.Xt-S(BR mode) VS hS.0.Et (alternating weak launch, ties redone)

R4 Win Rate: 55% (OS: 9, KO: 1, BST: 1)
hS Win Rate: 45% (OS: 9, KO: 0, BST: 0)
Ties: 4

Test 5:
R4.7F.O VS aH.7.Et (alternating launch, ties redone)

R4 Win Rate: 40% (OS: 8, KO: 0, BST: 0)
aH Win Rate: 60% (OS: 10, KO: 0, BST: 2)
Ties: 2

Lets talk about the combos.

R4.7M.Hn: Even though R4 didn't do that well, its still a pretty strong attack layer, maybe the best hasbro attack type. K4.0G.U is a very good defence combo, so the 4 KO's R4 got did surprise me. Its pretty good but may not work in a TT based meta, it may be good in limited.

R4.0C.Br: very suprising. I was just doing random hand spins in the stadium and 9 out of 10 times it didn't fall over, so when it lost as bad as it did it was pretty shocked. If you have the wall frame, I feel it would really be amazing. Something to note is that 4 different times, it almost bursted B3, getting its to more than halfway each time. It wasn't consistent, but I wanted to say it in case it happens for others.

R4.0C.U: R4 is not a good defence type. Most hits were 1 hit bursts for X3 and R4 got lucky most of the times it won. Wouldn't suggest it.

R4.0C.Xt-S: It did worse than I had hoped for. In some play battles I did just trying out Xt-S it was consistantly beating hS Et. I don't really know why it didn't do better, maybe it was the balance of R4 or hS, maybe its how much contact was happening, maybe it was the humidity. Not sure but it was disappointing.  

R4.7F.O: it did decently well to be honest. Something I should really mention is that it was destabilizing aH super badly and wouldn't let it restabilize at all. I feel that if it had more stamina it would be better than dC3, but it just didn't have the stamina to consistantly win. Good but not the best, dC3 may be better.
Is hasbro Xt-S Like Xt+?
(Jan. 09, 2019  11:22 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Is hasbro Xt-S Like Xt+?

Nah, its a bit worse.
So I was curious if Roktavor R4 could be used for attack so here’s some tests.

Rokatvor R4 0 Zephyr (Launched 2nd) VS Forneus F4 7 Orbit (Launched 1st)
Overall I think that R4 can be used as an attack type in Hasbro only format.

Here are some tests I did with Roktavor R4. As far as the weight goes, I got 9.64 grams when weighing the Layer. The first section was testing Same and Opposite Spin Stamina against Caynox C3, Balkesh B3, Garuda G3, and Spryzen Requiem S3. The second section was testing KO Attack and comparing its performance to Xcalius X3, one of the best Hasbro Right Spin Attack Layers we have right now.

Disclaimer (Click to View)

Section 1: Same & Opposite Spin Stamina (Click to View)

Section 2: KO Attack (Click to View)

Final Thoughts (Click to View)

Not even close
Xtend-s has an INCREDIBLY weak spring and it's modes are bad
R4 weighs like 10 grams lesser than aH, right? I am quite impressed with the performance actually.

What can the slopes be compared to? Can someone test R4 0bump destroy-s? Against maybe a good dC3 combo (like dC3 7F O?) and hS 0 Et.
(Sep. 05, 2019  1:27 AM)X-Wing Wrote:

Not even close
Yeah but it has the 2nd best LAD in the game
(Sep. 05, 2019  2:51 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2019  1:27 AM)X-Wing Wrote: Not even close
Yeah but it has the 2nd best LAD in the game
What has the best?
(Sep. 05, 2019  10:01 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2019  2:51 PM)bladekid Wrote: Yeah but it has the 2nd best LAD in the game
What has the best?

Bearing, it's tied with Xtend+ for LAD/ Precession.
(Sep. 05, 2019  10:42 PM)Common Pickle Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2019  10:01 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: What has the best?

We're talking about Xtend-S.
(Sep. 06, 2019  1:10 AM)X-Wing Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2019  10:42 PM)Common Pickle Wrote: Bearing, it's tied with Xtend+ for LAD/ Precession.
We're talking about Xtend-S.
No, I asked about the best, as someone mentioned that Xtend-S has the 2nd best LAD(in Hasbro, I assume).
(Sep. 05, 2019  10:42 PM)Common Pickle Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2019  10:01 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: What has the best?

Yeah, also now Dm-S is tied with those 2.
(Sep. 06, 2019  3:08 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2019  10:42 PM)Common Pickle Wrote: Bearing, it's tied with Xtend+ for LAD/ Precession.
Yeah, also now Dm-S is tied with those 2.
Really? Which mode?
(Sep. 06, 2019  1:41 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2019  1:10 AM)X-Wing Wrote: We're talking about Xtend-S.
No, I asked about the best, as someone mentioned that Xtend-S has the 2nd best LAD(in Hasbro, I assume).

Yeah and I'm going to assume they have a difference in LAD, Xtend+ and Xtend-s
(Sep. 06, 2019  3:10 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2019  3:08 AM)bladekid Wrote: Yeah, also now Dm-S is tied with those 2.
Really? Which mode?

Battle ring mode.
(Sep. 06, 2019  3:10 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2019  3:08 AM)bladekid Wrote: Yeah, also now Dm-S is tied with those 2.
Really? Which mode?
You need to twist it as far down as possible, you may have to adjust it.
(Sep. 07, 2019  2:00 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2019  3:10 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Really? Which mode?
You need to twist it as far down as possible, you may have to adjust it.

How short is the shortest mode of dimension-s (compared to normal height drivers like orbit)? Is it as short as TT's dimension's shortest mode?
(Sep. 07, 2019  3:24 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2019  2:00 PM)bladekid Wrote: You need to twist it as far down as possible, you may have to adjust it.

How short is the shortest mode of dimension-s (compared to normal height drivers like orbit)? Is it as short as TT's dimension's shortest mode?
Idk but it's by far the shortest driver for Hasbro at least.