Hasbro Product List

So, I was thinking we could have a list of Hasbro-exclusive releases such as the Face-Off sets, Legend beys, and other sets. This will be for the large amount of Hasbro bladers that visit BeyWiki, and are looking for some info.

I'll need some help compiling a list for these, so if you know a lot about Hasbro releases please help! FYI I got Kei's approval for this.

Well, I guess I'll get it started.

Note: The products below are listed in numerical order and in categories. Hasbro has no exact release dates, and products as well as the stock arrivals at stores greatly vary in different locations.

Hasbro List [BB-]

Hasbro List [B-]

Hasbro List [X-]

Legend Beys

Hasbro Exclusives

Face-Offs

Special Sets

Blader Gear

Electronic Beyblades

XTS System

Games

Stadiums

BeyWheelz
Missing Cyber Pegasis, and Fury Capricorne in Legends for one.
The Faceoff's are going to be a real challenge since there's literally no list anywhere so we have to start from scratch..
2 SVS's. One with LLD and Storm Peg, and another with Hyper Aquario and a recolored Thunder Libra.
We're going to also need to add things such as the Beylocker, grips, ect.
This is a very basic list, and damn we've a lot to make.
Yeah, taking a quick look at ToyWiz, they have 25 Face-Off Packs, and you have 10. Although I think they re-released some for Metal Masters.
Well, I told you I was missing a lot. I'll take a look at ToyWiz for some help.

Do you guys think I should include the contents of the special sets?

Here are some of the Face-Off Packs you forgot:

Yes, they have to some, which might make this list even harder.. Ugh, this will take quite some time to compile.
Well, better get started!

BLADER GEAR
Custom Grip (Angle Compass Grip)
Bey Target
Wind and Shoot Launcher
  • Red
  • Green
Launcher Grips
  • Black w/ Red Grip Rubber
  • Silver w/ Black Grip Rubber
Flame Saggatario Value Pack
  • Includes Beyblade Flame Sagittario C145S and blue Launcher Grip
Bey Blaster
Rev Up Launcher
String Launcher
Rapid Deploy Case

GAMES:
Metal Fusion w/ MF Cyber Pegasis 100HF (Toys "R" Us Exclusive)
Metal Fusion w/ MF Bakushin Susanow 105F (Walmart Exclusive)
Metal Fusion w/ MF Counter Leone D125B (Pretty much everywhere else that wasn't Walmart or TRU)
Metal Masters w/ MF Vulcan Horuseus 145D (Toys "R" Us Exclusive)
Metal Masters w/ MF Bakushin Susanow (Eclipse ver.) 90WF (??? Exclusive)
Metal Masters w/ MF Gravity Perseus (Stamina ver.) GB145S (Best Buy Exclusive)
Metal Masters w/ MF Nightmare Rex SW145SD (??? Exclusive)

Definitely not a great list, and many errors, but just a few quick things that pop into my head.
(Dec. 05, 2011  3:28 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Yes, they have to some, which might make this list even harder.. Ugh, this will take quite some time to compile.
Well, better get started!
EQUIPMENT:
Custom Grip
Bey Target

Wind and Shoot Launcher
Launcher Grip (Black w/ Red Grip Rubber, Silver w/ Black Grip Rubber)

Flame Saggatario Value Pack (Includes Beyblade Flame Sagittario C145S and blue Launcher Grip)
Bey Blaster
Rev Up Launcher
String Launcher
Rapid Deploy Case

GAMES:
Metal Fusion w/ MF Cyber Pegasis 100HF (Toys "R" Us Exclusive)
Metal Fusion w/ MF Bakushin Susanow 105F (Walmart Exclusive, I belive. Could be wrong)
Metal Fusion w/ MF Counter Leone D125B (?)(Pretty much everywhere else that wasn't Walmart or TRU)
Metal Masters w/ MF Vulcan Horuseus 145D (Toys "R" Us Exclusive)
Metal Masters w/ MF Bakushin Susanow (Eclipse ver.) 90WF (??? Exclusive)
Metal Masters w/ MF Gravity Perseus (Stamina ver.) GB145S (Best Buy Exclusive)
Metal Masters w/ MF Nightmare Rex SW145SD (?) (??? Exclusive)

Definitely not a great list, and many errors, but just a few quick things that pop into my head.
Changes in bold. As for the (??? Exclusive) I will probably go and read the Metal Masters thread if/when I can.
Whatever I got wrong, someone please name the correct names Smile
I know it's going to be a lot of work, but for this article, I'd also like to have the colour of the parts listed for the Face-Off Sets. The main attraction for these sets is the re-coloured parts (despite how ugly a lot of them are LOL), so it should be listed.

Pictures would be great as well, but I'll consider that a bonus for now if anyone can take good pictures of them (NIB).
Yes, that will be needed. (listed colors) I think that photos might be a good choice as well... But that's a LOT of photos..
Thank you for the edits CRU, and Imperial, yes. Those are very important!
So the color of every part! That is going to be difficult.

Kaiba Added them

Rai I'll add the Equipment and game list.
Oh, and the 'EQUIPMENT' is referred to as Blader Gear, or something close to that. Just a little minor detail Tongue_out
i think inferno byxis comes with a RS not a RF
You're right, it does.
I could probably get alot of info on this thread since I am a hasbro blader.I'll get started some of the packs your missing some day on.Also,your missing a hasbro Battle set.
It's Brand new it's called the Gan Gan Galaxy Battle set that comes with ( Earth Eagle,Galaxy Pegasis,Ray Striker,Flame Libra,2 Launcher Grips,2 Light Launchers,And 2 Tools.)
Also,what happened to 1 packs ill fill that for u if u want.
Face-Off Sets have names, for your information ...
Ah, right. Here are some of the names I can remember:

-Dragon Bite Strike (LLD versus Earth Wolf)
-Solid Iron Showdown(Thermal Lacerta vs Thunder Leone)
-Burning Fire Strike(Burn Fireblaze vs Poison Scorpio)
-Aqua Sword Strike(Grand Cetus vs Hyper Orso)
-Shadow Strike Standoff(Dark Wolf vs Ray Serpent)
-Lightning Sword Showdown(Ray Striker vs Inferno Gasher)
-Gravity Demolition Force(Gravity Destroyer vs Inferno Byxis)
-Lion Gale Force Wall(Rock Leone vs Flame Bull)
-Pegasus Tornado Wing Attack(Storm Pegasus vs Rock Aquario)
-Red Horned Uppercut(Dark Bull vs Storm Leone)
-Lightning Screwdriver(Storm Capricorn vs Rock Gasher)
-Fighting Bear Fury(Rock Orso vs Flame Aries)

Are the other ones I could find.
What's great about this thread, is pretty much everyone who CAN'T help with Takara-Tomy items, CAN help her. So glad you made this Imperial!
Also we're going to need the list of the actual parts, not just "Rock Zurafa" ect.
Great going with this useful thread.keep it updated.and plese try to add pictures.
If you're gonna post, you're gonna help. Tongue_out
Added Face-off set names and some more special sets.

So do we make each set its own article since we are putting pictures and colors for each one?

Anyone know what the Gravity Destroyers have in the Max Stampede Set?

(Dec. 05, 2011  4:33 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: What's great about this thread, is pretty much everyone who CAN'T help with Takara-Tomy items, CAN help her. So glad you made this Imperial!
Also we're going to need the list of the actual parts, not just "Rock Zurafa" ect.

Thanks and do you mean like Rubber 145 for R145 or just like Rock Zurafa R145WB?
Just things like R145WB, ect.
I have updated the OP with the Face-Off recolors I know, but I am missing some so I'll need some help. If you own one of the sets I am missing please inform me of the recolors.

I also added a Stadiums category.
You're missing Night Virgo in the Legend bey section.