Hasbro Product List

Missing Beat Lynx AD145WD and Blitz Striker 100SF
(Apr. 01, 2012  4:26 PM)EternalBlader Wrote: Under Metal Fury put Blitz Striker 100SF

I'll add it.

(Apr. 01, 2012  5:04 PM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: Missing Beat Lynx AD145WD and Blitz Striker 100SF

I wasn't sure whether to add Beat Lynx, since it has a normal TT BB- number. What do you guys think?
Since it comes with AD145 and not TH170, I'd say that qualifies it for 'Hasbro Exclusive'.
I really want to get this published soon, but I think we should actually list all of their releases, because sometimes Hasbro produces Starters from Beyblades that are usually only available in Random Boosters, like Earth Virgo. As such, we could not just have the lists in the opening post and tell people to refer to the MFB Product List for the rest, even if we told them to look at the Boosters and Starters in the latter list.

Also, a note should be added above everything that, since Hasbro has no release dates and that stock highly varies from city to city, "the following products" are listed arbitrarily in apparent chronological order, but that the placement of one item in relation the one listed right above or right below it is completely arbitrary.
(Feb. 05, 2012  7:47 AM)Lynxx Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2012  2:13 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Yeah, I was just thinking that. Only thing holding me back is that they're useless lol.
Anyways, not sure on the whole ED145/145 thing. So leave it out for now until we get clarification.
Electro Battlers as well?

They released it with 125. I don't know when they'll release it properly with ED145 though.
They have released it with ED145. It was in a double pack

(Jun. 03, 2012  1:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I really want to get this published soon, but I think we should actually list all of their releases, because sometimes Hasbro produces Starters from Beyblades that are usually only available in Random Boosters, like Earth Virgo. As such, we could not just have the lists in the opening post and tell people to refer to the MFB Product List for the rest, even if we told them to look at the Boosters and Starters in the latter list.

So have any regular bey Hasbro has released in the list? Such as Ray Gil, Rock Leone and Gravity Perseus. Also, I am guessing they should probably be written with their Hasbro names.

Kai-V Wrote:Also, a note should be added above everything that, since Hasbro has no release dates and that stock highly varies from city to city, "the following products" are listed arbitrarily in apparent chronological order, but that the placement of one item in relation the one listed right above or right below it is completely arbitrary.

Should I reword it?
Yes for both.

You can write the Hasbro name, because they will link to the correct articles anyway.
I added the BB- and B- product lists and the note.

I didn't include the second part of the note because Hasbro doesn't release them in product number order, like how the Legend Series was released later.

EDIT: I also took out the colors for the Face-offs, so it isn't so cluttered, but I saved a copy of them.
Oh, I would definitely add that products are just listed in numerical order. It also needs to be specified that it is not just products at stores that vary, but new arrival of products.
Ok, I added those.

Does anyone see any that I missed in the list? I might have missed some that were originally released by TT only in a set.
From what I checked of TAKARA-TOMY's sets, I do not think anything is missing.
There is a slight error, in Hasbro's manufacturing with "B-" product codes.
B-121 is not just Poison Zurafa, it is also Inferno Byxis CH120RS in the Gravity Demolition Faceoff pack. So yeah, not sure what to do about that.

Also, might I ask, what are the B-143 Vulcan Cetus R145DS and B-144 Grand Pegasus 85MB releases from? Did I miss a Faceoff or something
EDIT: Ah, I did a quick Google search, nevermind.
About the Faceoff Sets, I think the name should actually come first, and then the Beyblades that come with it are listed in parentheses.
The problem is is that sets from Metal Masters don't really have a code number for themselves, but instead 2. It's hard to classify them. We could go by a general date period when they first showed up (or maybe in "waves") to put them in order. Having the names in parenthesis after the name of the faceoff is a good idea.

Damn, when I go back and look at this list I never realized how much Hasbro has released, haha.
Shouldn't you put BB-P01 Vulcan Horuseus 145D under Metal Fury? It is a Metal Fury release, after all.
(Jun. 05, 2012  3:19 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: There is a slight error, in Hasbro's manufacturing with "B-" product codes.
B-121 is not just Poison Zurafa, it is also Inferno Byxis CH120RS in the Gravity Demolition Faceoff pack. So yeah, not sure what to do about that.

Oh, you're right. Poison Zurafa was most likely supposed to be the missing B-126, since the other beys from the TT BB-86 set are B-124 and B-125.
Any ideas on what to do?

(Jun. 05, 2012  3:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote: About the Faceoff Sets, I think the name should actually come first, and then the Beyblades that come with it are listed in parentheses.

Ok, I'll do that. EDIT: Done, two of them have no name.

(Jun. 05, 2012  5:17 PM)Eternal Blader Wrote: Shouldn't you put BB-P01 Vulcan Horuseus 145D under Metal Fury? It is a Metal Fury release, after all.

It was first released in Metal Masters packaging, then later re-released in Metal Fury.
Might wanna put a note under that saying that MM release was painted black (Vulcan) and MF wasn't. Like:
BBP-01 Vulcan Horuseus 145D
Note: Vulcan Horuseus' Metal Masters release had the Vulcan wheel painted black. The Metal Masters version does not.

As for B-121, put it as Inferno Byxis CH120RS/Poison Zurafa S130MB and have a note under it.
Note: Poison Zurafa's technical "B-" product code number is B-126, as it was released in (forgot the set's name, but whatever) as B-126, but it is listed as B-121, despite this fact.
(Jun. 05, 2012  6:30 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Might wanna put a note under that saying that MM release was painted black (Vulcan) and MF wasn't. Like:
BBP-01 Vulcan Horuseus 145D
Note: Vulcan Horuseus' Metal Masters release had the Vulcan wheel painted black. The Metal Masters version does not.

As for B-121, put it as Inferno Byxis CH120RS/Poison Zurafa S130MB and have a note under it.
Note: Poison Zurafa's technical "B-" product code number is B-126, as it was released in (forgot the set's name, but whatever) as B-126, but it is listed as B-121, despite this fact.

Personally, there is no need for so much text. That Vulcan Horuseus explanation will just go in the Vulcan Horuseus 145D article, and if Hasbro made a mistake, it is their fault, but the given product code is B-121.
So should I put -B-121 Poison Zurafa S130MB/Inferno Byxis CH120RS or
make an educated guess and put Poison Zurafa as B-126?
If B-121 is written on the package, then it would be incorrect to write B-126.
Is there anything else that needs to be added or modified?
Besides adding "and categorical order" or ", in categories," in the header note, I do not think there is anything else. We will have to see what result it gives once it is formatted not in spoilers.
Yo, just remembered this existed:
http://www.toywiz.com/darkgashergear.html
It's BB-31, however it's labeled as Blader Gear, so it should probably go under Blader Gear.

Not surprised it isn't here, as this thing saw a release of like 2 worldwide, almost nobody here ever saw one, if any.

Also, surprise, new!
http://www.toywiz.com/kerbecsbladeblast.html
Kerbecs Black recolor, BB-201B

Should we put X-201A Kerbecs Blade Blast [Green], X-200A Pegasus Jumper [Red] under Stealth battlers and say they were released in the Half Pipe Set? Just seems odd to skip from X-201 to X-201B.
There were actually dozens of those at my local Toys "R" Us, hah. Was it not exclusive to that store brand anyway ?

Imperial, add the things Raigeko13 mentioned, and you can publish this on Beywiki immediately. Call it "Hasbro BMF Product List" ... ? And I will make redirects because 'BMF' is technically only for the first season ?
Raigeko13 All right, added those, but if we are going to add set recolors in the list, shouldn't that be done for the BB- and B- list too? For example BB-30A Rock Leone Faceoff Recolor in the BB- list?

Should the pictures be included in the article too?