Hasbro Product List

Under Max Stampede, add a bullet that says that 2 versions of it were released, one without craters (the good version) and one with 3 battle craters. I think it might be necessary to add gimmicks as well, but then again, the photos might show that.

@CRU
HOW DID I MISS THAT WTFFFFF
I don't think you need the colors for all of the parts; just the Clear Wheel, and in cases like Zurafa, the Metal Wheel. I'm not Kei, though, so I could be telling you wrong.
Rai and CRU: Done (How did I miss Night Virgo?)
Kaiba: Kei said every part's color.

I think I'll ask Hazel what the colors for the Lacerta pack are.
Hyper Orso vs. Grand Cetus = Aqua Sword Strike 2 pack.Your missing that one.

EditUncertain/.Hasbro is making new beyblade 2 packs and single we should add the singles.
(Dec. 08, 2011  6:51 AM)MrRayBeyblades Wrote: Hyper Orso vs. Grand Cetus = Aqua Sword Strike 2 pack.Your missing that one.

That one is not missing. Look closer.
Ok, all the recolors for the Face-Off set have been added. We still need pictures, and I doubt anyone has these NIB and are willing to take pics....

Anyone have any ideas for other sections?

And MrRay we don't need to do the single packs, because they are not Hasbro exclusive.
i may be buying some soon so hopefully i could contribute
I think you should put "Target exclusive" on the L drago set. I'll try to take pictures of the Grand Cetus vs Hyper Orso faceoff set. I only used grand cetus twice and same thing goes for JB on Hyper Orso.
Yes, same with the Pegasus Battle Set.
On the Super Vortex Set 2, put it as a TRU exclusive.
Is it just me, or is the TRU-exclusive Sonic Series being forgotten?

They are single-packs that are Hasbro-only recolors.
IIRC, only Counter Leone and Poison Serpent got released, but we should add those too. I swear there's got to be more..
There was also the Sonic SVS stadium, if that has not yet been mentioned.
That is what's listed as the SVS 2 in the OP.
How about putting the travel stadium?
That would be the Mobile Stadium and Mobile Stadium 2.
Added the Sonic Series and Exclusive stuff. Is the MXS set Costco exclusive? Or was that a rumor?

Should I add Beys like Cyber Aquario, Burn Wolf, Thermal Gemios, and Flame Serpent in a new category?
Yes, it is a Costco exclusive.
EDIT: Nah, just add them in a section under normal releases that they are Hasbro only released beys.
Hey, Legend Night Virgo has the DF145BS combo, just so you know.
Thank you for telling me, forgot to put that.

(Dec. 09, 2011  5:41 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: EDIT: Nah, just add them in a section under normal releases that they are Hasbro only released beys.

That's what I was suggesting.... Anyway I made a section for it. Does Thermal Gemios come with T125S? I'm not sure.
(Dec. 10, 2011  12:21 AM)Imperial Wrote: Thank you for telling me, forgot to put that.

(Dec. 09, 2011  5:41 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: EDIT: Nah, just add them in a section under normal releases that they are Hasbro only released beys.

That's what I was suggesting.... Anyway I made a section for it. Does Thermal Gemios come with T125S? I'm not sure.

yes it does
(Dec. 08, 2011  3:16 AM)Kaiba Wrote: I don't think you need the colors for all of the parts; just the Clear Wheel, and in cases like Zurafa, the Metal Wheel. I'm not Kei, though, so I could be telling you wrong.

It probably will get cluttered, so you may be right. I just thought that at least for certain re-coloured parts (like CS. Didn't Hasbro make an orange one or something?), it would be nice to know their colour.
Hasbro currently has four different releases of CS, if I'm not mistaken - it may be more. To my knowledge, they are all different colors. There is a yellow and red one, but I am not sure about orange.
(Dec. 12, 2011  5:32 PM)Hazel Wrote: Hasbro currently has four different releases of CS, if I'm not mistaken - it may be more. To my knowledge, they are all different colors. There is a yellow and red one, but I am not sure about orange.

Yeah. Whatever the case may be, something like that is interesting. However, maybe that's just because CS is a competitively important part. We don't care about S recolours, for example. I'm not sure if it would feel right to include only some of the recolours and not all of them, though.
IIRC Hasbro also released a green CS, though I may be wrong with this one...
Yes, that's right; they released it in the Ray Striker/Inferno Gasher Face-Off.

Still not sure on the orange CS, though :\