Hasbro Product List

OK, it has been edited thanks for your help.
I was looking over this list today, and noticed the face-off sets with articles don't list the beys they contain on the product list page. Personally, I feel they should as it means opening 8 different pages to check whether hasbro have re-released a part rather than just one.

Personally, I think they should be edited back in, perhaps in brackets next to the link, or even as linked text, not sure which would look better.

I guess the same goes for the special sets section, too.
Regarding the Faceoff Sets, I suppose they could be added back in for convience. However, I'm not sure about the special sets, because most of them have a large amount of content and it would become too cluttered.
Are there any beyblades which are unique to those sets (or at least unique to those sets only counting hasbro releases)?

If there aren't, then it isn't a huge issue, but if there are, perhaps something else can be done...
Most just include recolors, but there are a couple: Meteo L-Drago [Rush] 100HF, Grand Capricorn etc.
(Nov. 21, 2012  10:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Yes, exactly like that.

It is quite stupid of Hasbro to give the same name to two entirely different parts ...

Just like you said about the hasbro, they have to change the name of fusion's hades clear wheel, otherwise there will be a combo called hades hades ----- --
(Nov. 23, 2012  5:23 PM)Imperial Wrote: Most just include recolors, but there are a couple: Meteo L-Drago [Rush] 100HF, Grand Capricorn etc.

Meteo L-Drago [Rush] 100HF? I don't recall such a release. I remember 125SF in the L-Drago Set that was an exclusive to Target, but nothing with 100HF...
(Nov. 26, 2012  4:36 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2012  5:23 PM)Imperial Wrote: Most just include recolors, but there are a couple: Meteo L-Drago [Rush] 100HF, Grand Capricorn etc.

Meteo L-Drago [Rush] 100HF? I don't recall such a release. I remember 125SF in the L-Drago Set that was an exclusive to Target, but nothing with 100HF...

Oh yeah you're right, my mistake.
Is this going to be updated with the new Spark FX and Hyper Blades?
(Jan. 30, 2013  5:34 AM)doc8466 Wrote: Is this going to be updated with the new Spark FX and Hyper Blades?

The actual article on BeyWiki has been updated. The first post has not yet, however.
I realized this list was missing Beyblade Legends products, so I've gone ahead and added the Beyblades and the two-packs to the article: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...de_Legends
(Nov. 23, 2014  8:24 PM)Kei Wrote: I realized this list was missing Beyblade Legends products, so I've gone ahead and added the Beyblades and the two-packs to the article: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...de_Legends

You might have added it and I missed it- but don't forget about the Legends Super Vortex recolor with Gravity Destroyer and Ray Striker.
Added it. I'm also not sure what the stadiums are called.