[Hasbro]  Possible Beyblade Breakthrough!

I have been trying to counter B3 0 Wall Bearing and I think I found it.

tS4 00 Bump Atomic (LEFT SPIN) vs. B3 0 Wall Bearing
Spryzen win rate: OOOOOOOOO (90%)
Balkesh Win rate: O (10%)

I honestly was supprised during the testing that tS4 can counter B3 with a 7.5 combo (it means slightly competative). Discuss your thoughts about this, is there something better? Tell me!
That is not a breakthrough by any stretch of the imagination. Atomic is better stamina than Bearing on same spin.

[Image: Wombat_Same_Spin_And_Opposite_Spin_Drive..._Chart.png]
Please do a bit more research next time.
(Jan. 17, 2020  12:09 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: That is not a breakthrough by any stretch of the imagination. Atomic is better stamina than Bearing on same spin.

I was talking about a combo that could change the burst metagame
(Jan. 17, 2020  12:12 AM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2020  12:09 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: That is not a breakthrough by any stretch of the imagination. Atomic is better stamina than Bearing on same spin.

The burst metagame of one year ago maybe. Certainly not the burst metagame of now.
(Jan. 17, 2020  12:14 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2020  12:12 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: I was talking about a combo that could change the burst metagame

The burst metagame of one year ago maybe. Certainly not the burst metagame of now.

What about for Hasbro only?
It's incredibly likely that Spryzen S4 would beat Balkesh B3 even using Bearing on same spin. S4 is bigger and can land bigger hits; in a match like this with no spin equalization, S4 and Atomic will win by sheer brute force. B3 shines in opposite match-ups. Spryzen S4/Cho-Z Spriggan with Atomic isn't exactly a new concept as Atomic has been slapped on pretty much every combo because of how flexible it is, sorry to say.
(Jan. 17, 2020  12:15 AM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2020  12:14 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: The burst metagame of one year ago maybe. Certainly not the burst metagame of now.

What about for Hasbro only?
In Hasbro only, both would probably be banned.
why is that sorry im a beyblade/wbo noob
(Jan. 17, 2020  12:04 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: I have been trying to counter B3 0 Wall Bearing and I think I found it.

tS4 00 Bump Atomic (LEFT SPIN) vs. B3 0 Wall Bearing
Spryzen win rate: OOOOOOOOO (90%)
Balkesh Win rate: O (10%)

I honestly was supprised during the testing that tS4 can counter B3 with a 7.5 combo (it means slightly competative). Discuss your thoughts about this, is there something better? Tell me!

I use to use Spriggan Requiem 7C At to counter Hell Salamander 0B Br in my deck. That was 1 1/2 years ago. Not sure where your "breakthrough" moment is.
Balkesh will get more and more outclassed, even in Hasbro only Format. Turbo Spryzen and Turbo Achilles were the beginning of bigger, fatter Hasbeys.  Almost every Rise layer will be better than B3 because Rise beys are as big as TS4.

As soon as I get a left spin Rise bey I will test that. Ashindra A5 was already ok vs B3 in opposite spin.
(Jan. 17, 2020  12:44 PM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: Balkesh will get more and more outclassed, even in Hasbro only Format. Turbo Spryzen and Turbo Achilles were the beginning of bigger, fatter Hasbeys.  Almost every Rise layer will be better than B3 because Rise beys are as big as TS4.

As soon as I get a left spin Rise bey I will test that. Ashindra A5 was already ok vs B3 in opposite spin.

What about wF5 or vH5?
(Jan. 17, 2020  12:44 PM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: Balkesh will get more and more outclassed, even in Hasbro only Format. Turbo Spryzen and Turbo Achilles were the beginning of bigger, fatter Hasbeys.  Almost every Rise layer will be better than B3 because Rise beys are as big as TS4.

This is strictly false. It's not its size that makes B3 good, and same with tS4. Plus they rise beys are pretty bad so far. And nothing is gonna beat that burst resistance.
Lilphilyb: dont have those yet. Maybe some1 will test them
Bladekit: u r right, size doesnt matter. Just wanted to say that some new heavy Rise left spinners might have better KO resistance vs. sliding shoot attackers. Burst resistance of B3 is of course unbeatable.
lilphilyb it is very true that what you discovered has been more a less common knowledge for competitive bladers for a while.  This doesn’t erase the thought process that you went through to defeat a combo.  I think in the long run you will find learning about driver interactions yourself is better than reading about them. With that said, you should absolutely read about them as that will give you a starting point and will save you a ton of time.  Test what you read afterwards to see how the match ups play out.  Same spin tests are difficult to do accurately and can be very time consuming.   You will need to have time and patience.  

Now, lets ay you remove the 0wall from B3 and put 00B on B3 and you conduct this test again. You also rip B3 like your life depends on it.  You will see the win % of TS drop.   TS doesn’t have very good stamina and Atomic is risky for ripping very very hard.   Just recently in a tournament Rachet bearing beat 00C atomic in a match between 2 of the top  WBO players. They were in left spin and both on Master.  

I don’t know where you got the 7.5 “slightly competitive rating” from, but I think your testing has proven to you that you don’t need to pay much attention to that.
(Jan. 17, 2020  3:59 PM)Shindog Wrote: lilphilyb it is very true that what you discovered has been more a less common knowledge for competitive bladers for a while.  This doesn’t erase the thought process that you went through to defeat a combo.  I think in the long run you will find learning about driver interactions yourself is better than reading about them. With that said, you should absolutely read about them as that will give you a starting point and will save you a ton of time.  Test what you read afterwards to see how the match ups play out.  Same spin tests are difficult to do accurately and can be very time consuming.   You will need to have time and patience.  

Now, lets ay you remove the 0wall from B3 and put 00B on B3 and you conduct this test again. You also rip B3 like your life depends on it.  You will see the win % of TS drop.   TS doesn’t have very good stamina and Atomic is risky for ripping very very hard.   Just recently in a tournament Rachet bearing beat 00C atomic in a match between 2 of the top  WBO players. They were in left spin and both on Master.  

I don’t know where you got the 7.5 “slightly competitive rating” from, but I think your testing has proven to you that you don’t need to pay much attention to that.

The 7.5 thing was a fan made term by me.

(Jan. 17, 2020  3:59 PM)Shindog Wrote: lilphilyb it is very true that what you discovered has been more a less common knowledge for competitive bladers for a while.  This doesn’t erase the thought process that you went through to defeat a combo.  I think in the long run you will find learning about driver interactions yourself is better than reading about them. With that said, you should absolutely read about them as that will give you a starting point and will save you a ton of time.  Test what you read afterwards to see how the match ups play out.  Same spin tests are difficult to do accurately and can be very time consuming.   You will need to have time and patience.  

Also, my Launcher I was using (hasbro switchstrike ripcord launcher) will skip tons of teeth If I hard launch
Do you have another Switchstrike Launcher aside from that one?  It could be that the launcher in particular you're using is damaged, Hasbro Switchstrike/Turbo/Rise ripcord launchers are also prone to skipping if worn out or repeatedly clicked in.  Then you can redo your test with proper launches in same spin match-ups.
I saw this graphic once before. Is it still current meta? And what's the name of the driver on the left bottom, the blue one?

(Jan. 17, 2020  9:46 PM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: I saw this graphic once before. Is it still current meta? And what's the name of the driver on the left bottom, the blue one?

That is hold.
=
(Jan. 17, 2020  12:14 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: [quote='lilphilyb' pid='1567599' dateline='1579216330']

I dont think you understand, atomic on most combos can beat bearing in same spin. This has already changed the meta,its not like you really discovered anything up to this point.