Hasbro Lightning Force Stadium Review

Agreed. You have no evidence or even a description of your tests done, making what you posted invalid information.

I fight for this stadium for 2 reasons

1)Hasbro bladers aways are on the bad end of the spectrum when it comes to stadiums, this is the best we have got thus far, and its still not good enough

2)International shipping takes a big bite into ones wallet...meanwhile there is an $8 stadium right there in front of you. the average consumer would go with what is right there in front of them.

the goal of this theory i am testing is to still allow for the inexpensive buy while evening out the plahing field in this strange Metagame Hasbro has created, most likely unintentionaly, for itself

Dont worry, I am fully aware that the TT Attack Stadium is FAR superior to LF and that LF will never be used in mosg competative situations...but I would rather play in an LF than any other crappy Hasbro stadium, mostly because this time, Hasbro made some sort of an attempt to fix thier problem.
I own this stadium. It's bad, for many reasons superseding yours. All or most of the reasons have been said, so...
I could do proper testing if you want, but by trying to circumvent the standards with testing via handicaps and lackluster defence combos isn't going to make this stadium any better.

Also, a proper sliding shoot/banking within this stadium isn't possible.
You guys seriously need to be more grateful that Hasbro even released this stadium. Right now I have been using my old Stadiums, My Cyber Draciel Stadium isn't in the greatest shape. Also My BladeBreakers Stadium is in GREAT shape but it's not the best stadium in the world as Attack types just downright SUCK in it. Because of this I asked my grandmother for a new Hasbro Stadium for Christmas. Right now I would even be grateful to have a Pegasis Thunder Whip Stadium!! (Although it would be nice to have this Stadium)
the stadium is good but hasbro,hates att so they make bad stadium for them[best stadium they made so far]
Yeah this stadium isn't very bad, it is an OK substitute for a TT Attack stadium. Hasbro has a new stadium coming out in january, hopefully that one will be a revised LF stadium.
this stadium sucks i only made a bey bounce because it had recoil then it shot straight up and knocked it out!
PTW sucks and cannot get stadium outs so it's useless for attack types
please close this thread kai-v
(Nov. 12, 2010  2:44 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: You guys seriously need to be more grateful that Hasbro even released this stadium. Right now I have been using my old Stadiums, My Cyber Draciel Stadium isn't in the greatest shape. Also My BladeBreakers Stadium is in GREAT shape but it's not the best stadium in the world as Attack types just downright SUCK in it. Because of this I asked my grandmother for a new Hasbro Stadium for Christmas. Right now I would even be grateful to have a Pegasis Thunder Whip Stadium!! (Although it would be nice to have this Stadium)

Who said we were ungrateful? Uncertain

No one's denying that this is a step in the right direction on Hasbro's stadiums, but it's still not comparable to a TT stadium. And it's not like we bash it just because it's Hasbro. People are testing using this stadium and giving reasonable points and results as to why it's not as good competitively as a TT stadium.

If you aren't a competitive blader and simply enjoy playing, then by all means enjoy it regardless of the stadium. No one's trying to ruin your enjoyment of the game by telling you Hasbro stadiums suck. They just want you to be aware that Hasbro stadiums are overall unbalanced and not accurate indicators on how good a beyblade truly is.

Anyway, I should probably stop derailing this thread.
To validify my point:

I) MF Earth Bull C145 WB V Ray Unicorno CH120 RF
Conditions:
RF and WB - Worn
Lightning Force stadium
Beylauncher + grip
MF Earth Bull C145 WB launched first, at ~80% power

In depth results:
Results:
MF Earth Bull C145 WB - 60% win rate(1 KO)
Ray Unicorno CH120 RF - 40% win rate (4 KO)

It should be noted that the pockets are too shallow, and EB soon jumped out of the pockets to later win by OS. Again, this was not counted in the results.

II) MF Earth Bull C145 WB V Ray Unicorno CH120 RF
Conditions:
Same as above, however TT attack stadium used.

In depth results:
Results:
Ray Unicorno Ch120 RF - 80% (8 KO)
MF Earth Bull C145 WB - 20% (0 KO)

There's a stark difference between the two stadiums IMO, and Earth bull's two wins seemed more by luck in the TT stadium, than anything.

Although the Lightning Force stadium handicaps attack, at the same time, I think it somewhat equalises attack and defence.

However as long as attack is deemed too risky for tournament play, I don't see this stadium ever being "legalised" in any form.
thanks for the tests! great results.

wait...now i am confised. the big fight over this stadium was that Attack types were slightly nulled. generally, we see the Defense with 60% of the wins, and then Attack with 40%, but in the TT Attack Stadium, we attack types with an 80% win rate agianst defense types?

not directed at Momiji- how in the hell can anyone say this stadium is unbalanced when you see how attack types faired in a TT stadium? it seems that LF is not the unbalanced stadium here

if i am missing something, say so before i get even more confused...
I think Attack types are almost at the best they can be. RF/R²F is available, there are some very good Attack Wheels, etc. I believe I already explained this to you already ... Attack types do not have much more they can do, but Defense types have several options left to improve, because they are actually not that 'powerful' yet. Therefore, if this stadium nullifies Attack types which are supposed to be near their 'peak' while Defense types have a lot of room for improvement, then there is a problem.

I do not want to claim that this is entirely true because I do not really have knowledge of the previous series unfortunately, but it is what I understand from the situation.
Because there haven't been any new parts released for defence until only recently, however I do not own the parts.

I guess for now Lightning Force offers more equal game play, however I have yet to test attack against stamina types.

still, it's not wise to further discourage attack types, as they are already a withering type, within the tournament scene.

Until I did those formal tests, I thought MF Earth Bull C145 WB would win every match.
so basicly, if Defense reached its peak like Attack types did, then this stadium, which is CURRENy somewhat balanced, would become very unblanalced, meanwhile, TT Attack stadiums, which are have some balancing issues, would become balanced.

i see. thank you Kai-V and Momiji
Hm, the Attack Type Beystadium is balanced because it gives a fair advantage to every type if they have good parts available for use.
I got this today and was fairly impressed by it my Lightning L-Drago 100RF knocked my MF Storm Pegasus 100RF out in one hit.
That post would have belonged in Beyblade Random Thoughts.