Hasbro Lightning Force Stadium Review

Although the stadium is poor, I'd assume that is a fault with your technique.
the stadium is unbalanced, not poor. his results and techniques are fine. look, when you actualy try a LF, and preform unbiased test results, being that you are much more expierienced of a blader than me, then you can make the decision of it being atleast a decent stadium. until then, do not just assume it is carp. your biased opinions will only confuse people
It's better than Thunder Whip, but still not good.
And I am in no way planning on wasting $10 on this, I already have an attack stadium.
(Oct. 15, 2010  3:53 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: It's better than Thunder Whip, but still not good.
And I am in no way planning on wasting $10 on this, I already have an attack stadium.

how is it better besides paint ?<off topic
Better slope/preformance, the paint is actually worse.
thats the fatal flaw to this stadium: the paint. my HF/S is covered in trace from the red paint. ugh

Mcfrown: Fair enough. a valid point. at least you understand that PTW<LF<TT Attack
(Oct. 15, 2010  4:08 AM)Leonwind Wrote: thats the fatal flaw to this stadium: the paint. my HF/S is covered in trace from the red paint. ugh

Mcfrown: Fair enough. a valid point. at least you understand that PTW<LF<TT Attack

well that helps ty also view my new thread <off topic
More results to confirm that this stadium is unbalanced. I used parts from my friend to make a top-tier defense type, Earth Bull C145WB (found it on the list).

Here are the results from 20 battles against LL Drago CH120RF in both 145 mode and 120 mode.

Earth Bull C145WB: 13 wins (3 KOs, 10 Outspins)
LL Drago CH120RF(145mode): 7 wins (7 KOs)

Earth C145WB: 16 wins (8 Outspins, 8 KOs)
LL Drago CH120RF(120mode): 4 wins (3 KOs, 1 outspins)

Just got done with these results about an hour ago. I can for sure conclude that this stadium favors Defense and Stamina types. I'll have my video from the other results later today too.

EDIT: Edited the 10min video recording down to 6 min.

YOU CAN ONLY VIEW THE VIDEO THROUGH THE LINK!!!

I set the video so that only people with the link can watch it because its not a part of my normal video regimen.

This was recorded during the first testing. I left the RAW sound, so play music when watching cause its just beyblade noises and kitchen nightmares in the background lol.

Also, I doubled the speed in some places to speed up the rounds.

Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8Ve8BKI9ok
very nice video and test results. thank you
Surprising results from a new combo I tried out. I was disappointed to see that RF combos didn't do well in the stadium.

But a destabilizing HF combo did the trick.

Same tests except now I have a Beylauncher R and another MFB launcher grip for both beys, LL Drago of course launched from a Beylauncher L.

Earth Cancer 145WD vs LL Drago 105HF

LL Drago 105HF : 14 wins (11 KO's, 3 Outspins)
Earth Cancer 145WD : 6 wins (3 KO's, 3 Outspins)

1 Draw (stopped spinning at the same time)

It was pretty amazing to see. At first I was just messing around with this combo, but when I actually put it to the test, it did surprisingly well! The main difference was that this combo moved slower then the RF combo and it has more stamina. This combo could actually "pain split" the spin from the Stamina combo and take its spin a few times too. It could still hit hard as well, 1 KO knocked the Stamina combo right out of the stadium! Wish I was recording this testing... But it seems that HF has more of a use in this stadium then RF because it has more stamina and doesn't move as fast. I still want to test F and SF in this stadium as well because I think Balance combos will be able to win in Hasbro stadiums.

Let me know what you guys think. Should there be seperate tiers for Hasbro stadiums? I think there should be at least for this stadium because its better then PTW. If most people can get there hands on an L Drago stadium might as well find combos that work in the stadium right? It seems like TT attack stadiums are on a shortage at the moment too.

EDIT: I also have Metal faces coming in the mail and I will try to get my hands on a C145 and SD tip to test against a top-tier defense type as well.
Yeah, I can't get good results with RF. It just goes TOO fast, and usually self-KO's.
I'll have a try with F later on tonight and see how that fairs Smile
(Oct. 20, 2010  3:06 AM)WhiteCharisma Wrote: Surprising results from a new combo I tried out. I was disappointed to see that RF combos didn't do well in the stadium.

But a destabilizing HF combo did the trick.

Same tests except now I have a Beylauncher R and another MFB launcher grip for both beys, LL Drago of course launched from a Beylauncher L.

Earth Cancer 145WD vs LL Drago 105HF

LL Drago 105HF : 14 wins (11 KO's, 3 Outspins)
Earth Cancer 145WD : 6 wins (3 KO's, 3 Outspins)

1 Draw (stopped spinning at the same time)

It was pretty amazing to see. At first I was just messing around with this combo, but when I actually put it to the test, it did surprisingly well! The main difference was that this combo moved slower then the RF combo and it has more stamina. This combo could actually "pain split" the spin from the Stamina combo and take its spin a few times too. It could still hit hard as well, 1 KO knocked the Stamina combo right out of the stadium! Wish I was recording this testing... But it seems that HF has more of a use in this stadium then RF because it has more stamina and doesn't move as fast. I still want to test F and SF in this stadium as well because I think Balance combos will be able to win in Hasbro stadiums.

Let me know what you guys think. Should there be seperate tiers for Hasbro stadiums? I think there should be at least for this stadium because its better then PTW. If most people can get there hands on an L Drago stadium might as well find combos that work in the stadium right? It seems like TT attack stadiums are on a shortage at the moment too.

EDIT: I also have Metal faces coming in the mail and I will try to get my hands on a C145 and SD tip to test against a top-tier defense type as well.

Thank you so much! you have been a big help to tbis tyread. without you, biased Hasbro haters would just deem this carp. thank you for everything

I have noticed this as well, but with HF/S. also, my RF isnt that bad though. mine is about 3/4 worn (legal limit yikes!) so maybe that is why.

it is good to here that seperate top-tiers will be necisary for the hasbro stadiums. HF and HF/S may actualy have potential as top tier parts
It would be weird though since a tier in Hasbro stadiums would not be balanced and a Top-Tier Stamina type would probably rule the game and that wouldn't be much fun right?

Did more testing with another experimental Attack combo.

LL Drago 100RF (new RF tip)

I have 2 new RF tips, tried both but I used the one with better movement.

20 rounds against my Stamina combo Earth Cancer 145WD

Results:

Earth Cancer 145WD: 10 Wins (9 outspins, 1 KO)

LL Drago 100RF: 10 Wins (9 KO's, 1 outspin)

It was a really even match. There was one sweet KO by LL Drago that knocked Earth Cancer out of the stadium. But either the Stamina combo would get KO'd early or late game, or it won by outspin, etc. I'm surprised this did better then LL Drago CH120RF. Though I think the reason why is these lower combos I'm using now act as destabilizers. If they were put up against a Top-Tier Defense type like Earth Bull GB145WB/SD then I think they'd meet their doom. C145 might not put up with attacks because it can rub on this stadium when it is knocked off balance.

I can't really test a defense combo right now without parts my friend has. I think the best Defense combo I can make right now is Earth Cancer DF145WB. Would that be sufficient enough for Defense testing in the stadium? Or should I try to get my hands on C145, SD, and a Bull Clear wheel before I do more defense testing?

I should note that LL Drago seems like the only Attack type worth using at all. Storm combos couldn't even knock Earth Cancer off balance.

I will also get Metal Faces very soon in the mail (thought it was going to be today, gotta keep waiting...) And I'm assuming results will be better for Attack vs Stamina testing, and Worse for Attack vs Defense testing.

Hope this thread helps for people who can only get Hasbro stadiums and can't shell out $50 for a TT attack stadium Unhappy

Wish I could get one....

EDIT: Tests with my LL Drago 105HF combo vs Earth Cancer DF145WB "Defense" combo. I don't think it counts as a Defense combo but here are the terrible results of it getting owned.

LL Drago 105HF: 18 wins (10 wins, 8 outspins)
Earth Cancer DF145WB: 2 wins (2 KO's)

Defense combo was launched at about 80% so it didn't move much. For the record, LL Drago won 15 times in a row before Earth Cancer could get 1 win. The major factor that made LL Drago win was from destabilizing the Defense combo. Either making it rub on the stadium floor til it died or it would "steal" its spin and knocking it off balance while LL Drago stayed stable.

I don't really think this is a good test of a Defense combo in this stadium so you guys could ignore it if you want.

Does DF145 even have more Defense then 145? I just used it because of the fins, which might have made it worse cause they came into contact with LL Drago and it got KO'd a ton from it.
I love how it's meant to be defence>attack>stamina, and this is even with attack vs stamina, and attack owns defence haha
Maybe it's because of how steep the slope is? Cause it's pretty steep. Could help smaller attack types - maybe destabilisers work best in this stadium?
I'd love to see stamina vs defence results, just to see what happens.

If I have time tomorrow night, I'll get some tests of my own done Smile
Yeah I have this stadium and it's REALLY unbalanced. However I did find one attack combo that does OK in it: Flame _____ 100HF.
i would put it more like this

defense>attack>stamina>defense

kinda like rock paper scissors lol.

i think that we hae done enough testing for the time being. i believe it is time to discuss the possibility of this stadium being WBO legal, in addition to new Hasbro top tier combos
edit: combination types actualy do well here, btw, although it doesnt stay consistant woththe whole, since all balance types are unique
to add more onto this stadiums metagame, defese types will dodge and resist attack movements, stamina types are the attack types punching bags, and Stamina types will last longerthan the defense types
Balance/Combination types such as what? Maybe it's just an undiscovered top tier?
i have to do more tests, but this far, Rock Aquario 125SF seems to do well, although, it is uncustomized, so alas, i am not sure

all combo types are unique, so it is hard to say...i am getting some new beys within a matter of days. i will get back to you on that
(Oct. 21, 2010  12:59 AM)Vanthorsan Wrote: Yeah I have this stadium and it's REALLY unbalanced. However I did find one attack combo that does OK in it: Flame _____ 100HF.

What blades do you have where that works well? I've tried it and it can't touch my defence. MF Earth Bull GB145WB and let me tell you Lightning L Drago CH120RF beats it consistently in this stadium.
(Oct. 21, 2010  2:16 PM)Train Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2010  12:59 AM)Vanthorsan Wrote: Yeah I have this stadium and it's REALLY unbalanced. However I did find one attack combo that does OK in it: Flame _____ 100HF.

What blades do you have where that works well? I've tried it and it can't touch my defence. MF Earth Bull GB145WB and let me tell you Lightning L Drago CH120RF beats it consistently in this stadium.

Really? I have yet to get my Metal faces or GB145 so I couldn't test the top tier defense. Mind posting results after 15 or 20 battles? Also was there a Metal Face on LL Drago CH120RF? That might help control it a little better. I was wondering if you could test my destabilizer combo that I posted on here too compared to the Defense Combo. Mine is LL Drago 105HF. I don't think it'll do too well against it but might as well try. GB145 should definitely counter it but who knows?

EDIT: Well finally, true testing against a Top-Tier beyblade. I went out and bought a Dark Bull for the Clear wheel and SD. Sooo...

Earth Bull 145SD vs LL Drago 105HF

Results:

LL Drago 105HF: 14 Wins (7 KO's, 7 outspins)
Earth Bull 145SD: 6 Wins (4 KO's, 2 outspins)

Finally results of a generic Attack type beating a Top-Tier Stamina type. I'm also getting a Virgo and Pisces in the mail too, so Stamina vs Attack testing continues. Still need Defense vs Attack testing.

A side note: The reason that an HF combo works better in the end is that the stadium floor is Flat in the middle. Since it has more Stamina then RF, it has the potential to outspin a Stamina type after beating it to a pulp.
It's really not attack at all, it's agressive stamina.
How does this prove anything again?
(Oct. 22, 2010  12:08 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: It's really not attack at all, it's agressive stamina.

Combo type then? I don't know what HF classifies as. A balance type or attack type performance tip.

(Oct. 22, 2010  12:45 AM)AngelicSight Wrote: How does this prove anything again?

That attack types still work in this stadium even though it isn't a TT stadium.

Though the results favor the other 2 types a little more and Attack types don't reign supreme as much as they do in a TT stadium.
For the record yes my Lightning L Drago CH120RF (using the 120 height too) has a metal face and does consistent damage to MF Earth Bull GB145WB. Sure, but you'll have to wait until Saturday for me to get results recorded and posted up.