[Hasbro]  Fafnir F3 Testing and Discussion

(Jan. 14, 2018  5:50 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2018  5:46 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Can u do kerbeus yell tevolve vs f3 p at
Alternate launches for this one too @[Rebel Blader]?
Yes alternate launches and weak launch df combo
Fafnir F3 Polish Atomic (Odd Weak) vs. Kerbeus Yell Revolve (Even)
- F3.P.At: 10 Burst, 1 OS (55% Win Rate)
- K.Y.R: 9 OS (45% Win Rate)
Do f3 polish hold vs k y at alternate launches
Kj, could you test dF.P.At(Launch First) against K.P.At for me? If you don't have At then use S or R.
(Jan. 16, 2018  4:17 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Kj, could you test dF.P.At(Launch First) against K.P.At for me? If you don't have At then use S or R.
I only have one Atomic, so I'll do F3 PAt vs K PR, if that's ok with you.
(Jan. 16, 2018  4:22 AM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2018  4:17 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Kj, could you test dF.P.At(Launch First) against K.P.At for me? If you don't have At then use S or R.
I only have one Atomic, so I'll do F3 PAt vs K PR, if that's ok with you.

Fine by me. Just be sure to launch dF first in every round. And if there are any draws dont redo them just count them.
(Jan. 16, 2018  4:25 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2018  4:22 AM)kjrules17 Wrote: I only have one Atomic, so I'll do F3 PAt vs K PR, if that's ok with you.

Fine by me. Just be sure to launch dF first in every round. And if there are any draws dont redo them just count them.
I don't think draws should be counted as I'm only doing 20 battles, so draws could mess up the win rates.
(Jan. 16, 2018  4:34 AM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2018  4:25 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Fine by me. Just be sure to launch dF first in every round. And if there are any draws dont redo them just count them.
I don't think draws should be counted as I'm only doing 20 battles, so draws could mess up the win rates.

Ok then, please post the test results when you can.
Fafnir F3 Polish Hold (Even Sliding Shoot) vs. Kerbeus Yell Atomic (Odd)
- F3.P.H: 1 Burst (5% Win Rate)
- K.Y.At: 19 OS (95% Win Rate)
@[SUGOI-KONICHEWA]

Fafnir F3 Polish Atomic (First) vs. Kerbeus Polish Revolve (Second)
- F3.P.At: 13 OS, 4 KO, 2 Burst (95% Win Rate)
- K.P.R: 1 KO (5% Win Rate)
Fafnir F3 Polish Hold (Odd Sliding Shoot) vs. Kerbeus 4 Orbit (Even)
- F3.P.H: 16 OS, 1 Burst (85% Win Rate)
- K.4.O: 3 OS (15% Win Rate)
Roktavor R3 4Glaive Atomic (Odd) vs. Fafnir F3 4Glaive Atomic (Even Weak)
- R3.4G.At: 10 OS (50% Win Rate)
- F3.4G.At: 6 Burst, 4 OS (50% Win Rate)

Roktavor R3 4Glaive Atomic (Odd) vs. Fafnir F3 Polish Atomic (Even Weak)
- R3.4G.At: 14 OS (70% Win Rate)
- F3.P.At: 6 Burst (30% Win Rate)
R3 is a hard counter to dF
Could you do Hasbro’s Valtryek V3 on the disc 7 with Xtreme, and using sliding shoot?
* launch f3 first
(Feb. 10, 2018  11:00 AM)leosama Wrote: Could you do Hasbro’s Valtryek V3 on the disc 7 with Xtreme, and using sliding shoot?
* launch f3 first
This would be the test pretty much: F3 8Nt (First) vs GV3 7 X (Second Sliding Shoot). However, I think you should add a Disc Frame to Genesis Valtryek V3. Also, I don't have 7 atm, so I can't do this test yet, sorry.
(Feb. 10, 2018  12:44 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2018  11:00 AM)leosama Wrote: Could you do Hasbro’s Valtryek V3 on the disc 7 with Xtreme, and using sliding shoot?
* launch f3 first
This would be the test pretty much: F3 8Nt (First) vs GV3 7 X (Second Sliding Shoot). However, I think you should add a Disc Frame to Genesis Valtryek V3. Also, I don't have 7 atm, so I can't do this test yet, sorry.
oh, that’s fine then. could you use the next heaviest frame u have, with any disc frame?
(Feb. 10, 2018  8:46 PM)leosama Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2018  12:44 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: This would be the test pretty much: F3 8Nt (First) vs GV3 7 X (Second Sliding Shoot). However, I think you should add a Disc Frame to Genesis Valtryek V3. Also, I don't have 7 atm, so I can't do this test yet, sorry.
oh, that’s fine then. could you use the next heaviest frame u have, with any disc frame?
I'll do this test of yours, as I'm getting 7 next week. But I need to know what Disc Frame you want me to use. I'm not competitive, so putting a random Disc Frame on the GV3 combo probably wouldn't help.

Here's my Part List so you can know what Disc Frames I have: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AnHI...sp=sharing
(Feb. 10, 2018  8:58 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2018  8:46 PM)leosama Wrote: oh, that’s fine then. could you use the next heaviest frame u have, with any disc frame?
I'll do this test of yours, as I'm getting 7 next week. But I need to know what Disc Frame you want me to use. I'm not competitive, so putting a random Disc Frame on the GV3 combo probably wouldn't help.

Here's my Part List so you can know what Disc Frames I have: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AnHI...sp=sharing
Vortex would be fine, thank you?
(Feb. 10, 2018  9:07 PM)leosama Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2018  8:58 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: I'll do this test of yours, as I'm getting 7 next week. But I need to know what Disc Frame you want me to use. I'm not competitive, so putting a random Disc Frame on the GV3 combo probably wouldn't help.

Vortex would be fine, thank you?
Alright I got you: F3 8Nt (First) vs GV3 7VX (Second Sliding Shoot).

Also, I'd recommend that you also get Wyvron W3 and Roktavor R3 for other great parts so you can make different combos to beat Fafnir F3. TBH, from what I've seen, Genesis Valtryek V3 shouldn't be your main option. But it's really up to you.
(Feb. 10, 2018  9:19 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2018  9:07 PM)leosama Wrote: Vortex would be fine, thank you?
Alright I got you: F3 8Nt (First) vs GV3 7VX (Second Sliding Shoot).

Also, I'd recommend that you also get Wyvron W3 and Roktavor R3 for other great parts so you can make different combos to beat Fafnir F3. TBH, from what I've seen, Genesis Valtryek V3 shouldn't be your main option. But it's really up to you.

Ahaha yeah I’ve also been waiting for legend spryzen to come out in Australia since the us already got the Hasbro release, do you think it’d be any good?
(Feb. 10, 2018  9:53 PM)leosama Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2018  9:19 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: Alright I got you: F3 8Nt (First) vs GV3 7VX (Second Sliding Shoot).

Ahaha yeah I’ve also been waiting for legend spryzen to come out in Australia since the us already got the Hasbro release, do you think it’d be any good?
From what I've heard, Legend Spryzen S3 is really good. I'm getting mine next Monday and I can't wait!
is there a good sspin stealing combo without polish or atomic?
(Feb. 18, 2018  11:06 PM)AsaladTheAnime1 Wrote: is there a good sspin stealing combo without polish or atomic?

not as good as the atomic version but dF.8G.O/R

hold may work but it isn't the best.
F3 as anti right spin test.

F3.8G.At(first near death launch/very weak launch)vs (right)lS.7M.X/H (full power sliding)

This is more to see how effective F3 is at LVB (low velocity burst)
Have fun