Hasbro Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

(Jun. 19, 2022  2:44 AM)originalzankye Wrote:
[Image: Bc22i3p.png]

new valtryek looks like 

lmao
At least it looks like Victory. (A guy with bad taste for art wrote this comment)
(Also I got jabbed at indirectly.)
So…boycott pro? Since it’s the reason why these stuff trash so they can be voted into pro?

(Is this how I’m supposed act to avoid getting booted, roasting Hasbro and such?)

Also, is this hatred and in community thing? Going on Wikipedia and Hasbro doesn’t have “cheapened” Beyblade products as a controversy.

new valtryek looks like 

lmao

God that's hideous, I've found better looking toys in a Kinder Egg. Even post-modern artists cannot excuse the visual barf from that. Did they intend for this to be sold in penny stores? Did this beyblade come from the 1800's? Does Hasbro like to make us appreciate their previous mediocrities by making the latest stuff progressively worse?

All I'm saying is... this uh... thing... looks terrible.
Huh, it seems like I’m the only one who’s fine with the design. Everyone else: 🤢

new valtryek looks like 

lmao
Wow, what is that brand new Beyblade I've never seen before...?
I just woke up checking out YouTube and saw Zankye's video...
This Bey looks awful, I'm not even kidding. I really hoped for this time that Hasbro would put the red on the Blade, but history repeated itself in not even six months. And the Chip's outer part has AGAIN the wrong color, why is that? They got the colors right in the first two waves. And the Armor Tip is clearly red, you gotta be kidding me.
Also am I the only one who thinks from the picture that it has Karma and Hunter? Hopefully not.

But hey, at least the Chip has a bit more detail than Salvage!
I know, not that much of an achievement lol.
Woah Hasbro just ruined Ultimate Evo Valtryek V7. This gives me no hope for Glory Regnar and I guess the next season of QD beys like Chain Kerbeus.
Sad how Hasbro's Valtryeks peaked 3 years ago with Turbo Valtryek.
(Jun. 20, 2022  4:38 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ6k5eQ3LjE
(Salvage is...good? Beyond the Core anyway.)

It really isn't. The core is average. The blade could be good but it is far too light for its recoil. Hasbro cheaping out on armors and producing weak slopes continues to kill the line, and salvage valtryek is one of the worst victims. Spyder always has excessively positive things to say about Hasbro, totally ignoring the neutering.
(Jun. 20, 2022  5:22 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2022  4:38 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ6k5eQ3LjE
(Salvage is...good? Beyond the Core anyway.)

It really isn't. The core is average. The blade could be good but it is far too light for its recoil. Hasbro cheaping out on armors and producing weak slopes continues to kill the line, and salvage valtryek is one of the worst victims. Spyder always has excessively positive things to say about Hasbro, totally ignoring the neutering.
While I'd argue, considering my previous attempts, its better for the sake of the thread I don't, as I'd lose anyway, and cause unwanted thread hogging.

Maybe we could at least use him as a secondary opinion? Like sure he's overly positive, but could serve as a neuter to our mostly negative attitude, right? (Also he also thinks Gravity Rings are garbage like the rest of us, so are we really that different?)
(Jun. 21, 2022  7:03 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2022  5:22 PM)th!nk Wrote: It really isn't. The core is average. The blade could be good but it is far too light for its recoil. Hasbro cheaping out on armors and producing weak slopes continues to kill the line, and salvage valtryek is one of the worst victims. Spyder always has excessively positive things to say about Hasbro, totally ignoring the neutering.
While I'd argue, considering my previous attempts, its better for the sake of the thread I don't, as I'd lose anyway, and cause unwanted thread hogging.

Maybe we could at least use him as a secondary opinion? Like sure he's overly positive, but could serve as a neuter to our mostly negative attitude, right? (Also he also thinks Gravity Rings are garbage like the rest of us, so are we really that different?)

A secondary opinion isn't very useful if it's ill-considered. The Hasbro releases are objectively worse and also not really any cheaper than the TT Releases are in their territories. Sometimes they coincidentally release parts good for our weaker formats, but at the end of the day it's kind of objective how much worse they are.
(Jun. 21, 2022  7:03 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: While I'd argue, considering my previous attempts, its better for the sake of the thread I don't, as I'd lose anyway, and cause unwanted thread hogging.

Being a contrarian for the sake of being contrarian isn't helpful.

When opinions are only backed up by positivity, and not testing data, how useful is the opinion in a competitive setting? That particular user was never concerned about competitive anyway, they've stated before they want to "have fun, not be competitive". So why use them to back up competitive facts?

You are misplacing fault. The fault lies with Hasbro releasing a bad product, not this thread being negative about it.

If a part is bad, that's objectively what it is - the "negative" opinion is because of the objectivity of the PRODUCT not the subjectivity of the CONSUMERS.

This is like eating burnt food at a restaurant and telling the person eating to be positive, instead of calling out the chef for burning the food.

Being positive for the sake of being positive misleads consumers and only helps Hasbro.
I know that I'm just gonna put more fuel into the already big fire regarding Hasbro, but something I remembered yesterday was that Cyclone Belfyre from Wave 2 comes with a blue Hunter Armor Tip. Valtryek's Hunter AT is red, so maybe indirectly Hasbro wanted people to buy the 2-Pack to have Valtryek's driver in the right color (just like what they did with Vanish).
Even if my speculation is true, it's still the wrong part and just like in Speedstorm with Wyvron and Just we'll probably never see a Variable AT...

Lol, just saw pictures for a new Trio-Pack for Devolos with Venom, Erase and Abyss on the Fandom. When did the they release? Hopefully we will get one for Luinor and Fafnir too.
(Jun. 21, 2022  1:54 PM)BeySkozo Raky Wrote: I know that I'm just gonna put more fuel into the already big fire regarding Hasbro, but something I remembered yesterday was that Cyclone Belfyre from Wave 2 comes with a blue Hunter Armor Tip. Valtryek's Hunter AT is red, so maybe indirectly Hasbro wanted people to buy the 2-Pack to have Valtryek's driver in the right color (just like what they did with Vanish).
Even if my speculation is true, it's still the wrong part and just like in Speedstorm with Wyvron and Just we'll probably never see a Variable AT...

Lol, just saw pictures for a new Trio-Pack for Devolos with Venom, Erase and Abyss on the Fandom. When did the they release? Hopefully we will get one for Luinor and Fafnir too.

I have some ideas for more trio packs
Raging Roktavor R2, Berserk Roktavor R3, Crash Roktavor R4

Drain Fafnir F3, Geist Fafnir F4, Wizard Fafnir F5

Lost Luinor L2, Nightmare Luinor L3, Brutal Luinor L4

King Kerbeus K2, Guardian Kerbeus K3, Hazard Kerbeus K4
(Jun. 25, 2022  10:13 AM)BladerSpryzen Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2022  1:54 PM)BeySkozo Raky Wrote: I know that I'm just gonna put more fuel into the already big fire regarding Hasbro, but something I remembered yesterday was that Cyclone Belfyre from Wave 2 comes with a blue Hunter Armor Tip. Valtryek's Hunter AT is red, so maybe indirectly Hasbro wanted people to buy the 2-Pack to have Valtryek's driver in the right color (just like what they did with Vanish).

I have some ideas for more trio packs

After seeing Devolos I literally bet the next Trio-Pack will be Dragon lol. But those you mentioned should really be done.
(Jun. 25, 2022  12:08 PM)BeySkozo Raky Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2022  10:13 AM)BladerSpryzen Wrote: I have some ideas for more trio packs

After seeing Devolos I literally bet the next Trio-Pack will be Dragon lol. But those you mentioned should really be done.
Yeah but I bet they will just have Ace, Rock, and Glyph Dragon.
Hot take: HS was the last good gimmick. Fight me.

Huh, I see someone make app videos on QD stuff. It's not zankye's, so IDK if its legit m
 NEW APP UPDATE Reveals Surprising New Beyblade Burst QuadDrive Collision Nebula Battle Set in the app we can piece together the 4 beys with it Berserk Muramasa Ciquex Edge-Hunter?-2  Roar Fafnir Sq Massive-Shot-6 Vanish Balkesh Qq  Assault-Flugel-? Salvage Roktavor fq fusion+moment-7?
Red shot locked in the big end of season set, called it. Now I await to see one of the remaining beys to have yellow/orange wave (and possibly purple moment).
Also kinda neat to see rb26 roar fafnir but hasbro edition (ignoring the outer core paint).
Official Pictures of that new Collision Nebula Set that actually comes with 6 beys:
[Image: 1a131df1e461c712e4726e53b427104f0ca24dd0...59_06.jpeg]
[Image: 40ea7cc0eddbab98abe594a68baad0ec2a3d9383_41063359.jpeg]
[Image: 3fad026d86e5325ded73430e5232064748e9c680...59_04.jpeg]
[Image: 6b3c49c17fca7af6ae28d6d13bc74f02a5baa217...59_05.jpeg]
[Image: 7b596221e7892afafb6e3aa5404d5041209cabe8...59_07.jpeg]
Honestly the stadium doesn't look much different from the Cosmic Vector one so that's disappointing.  Some of the recolors look decent though.
Source:
https://www.joueclub.fr/comme-a-l-ecole-...92560.html
(Jun. 28, 2022  8:02 PM)NoNotYou Wrote: Red shot locked in the big end of season set, called it. Now I await to see one of the remaining beys to have yellow/orange wave (and possibly purple moment).
Also kinda neat to see rb26 roar fafnir but hasbro edition (ignoring the outer core paint).

even worse garbage paint jobs on all of them like all of QD looks terrible poor paint jobs and the holes on are the cores are extremely ugly
Well, there instantly goes the yellow/orange wave and purple moment. We're never gonna get it are we.
I'm ngl though, while I usually hate hasbro recolors that magma linwyrm is looking pretty cool.
(Jun. 28, 2022  8:57 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2022  8:02 PM)NoNotYou Wrote: Red shot locked in the big end of season set, called it. Now I await to see one of the remaining beys to have yellow/orange wave (and possibly purple moment).

even worse garbage paint jobs on all of them like all of QD looks terrible poor paint jobs and the holes on are the cores are extremely ugly

Especially that ugly McDonald's Fafnir.
(Jun. 28, 2022  8:57 PM)originalzankye Wrote:

I'm sure someone out there is fine with it. After all, "ugly" is is subjective.

Also, who knows,they may drag QD into BU as they're exactly the same. And Yd armor tip doesn't seem that bad conceptually as its taller.

Speaking of QD BU, bold guesses:
-Ad Armor tip is locked with tabs out and scrape city/Tabs out is base, armor is retracted
-Chain is likely permafused into flex mode and the tongue like parts cut off/in fixed mode
-Yard as Armor tip is S130B from MFB
-Gatling is stuck in slash mode and hopefully acts as QD command
-Xcalibur has sword out in design
Hasbro should just partner up with Revell and release a QD hobby paint kit and leave the paint job completely to the customers. Just scan the QR code, have a look at a properly painted bey in the app and the rest is DIY. Might be better overall.