Hasbro Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

You can seriously forget making a petition, mainly because we are literally in the very last year(s) of Beyblade Burst (regarding Hasbro). And I doubt that it would have many signatures or that it would even change anything, even when half of the community hates Hasbro and wants them to change.
For your second idea: It's definitely not bad, but not everyone will have the money, resources and possibilities to upgrade their Beys and parts just like that. Like, I can't even buy the regular TT stickers from BeysAndBricks and they only cost around 5 dollars, lmao! And even then, it would be considered as modding and that of course makes the Beys illegal to use. So it would more preferable if there were easier and better ways to do that.

Another thing: There are dozens of people alone on Reddit who mod their Hasbro/QD Beys like crazy, make them compatible with TT's DB system or fill the layer's underside with hot glue. So you can imagine how many more people are already doing this, at this point an "Upgrade Kit" is completely useless.
(Jun. 11, 2022  12:59 PM)BeySkozo Raky Wrote: You can seriously forget making a petition, mainly because we are literally in the very last year(s) of Beyblade Burst (regarding Hasbro). And I doubt that it would have many signatures or that it would even change anything, even when half of the community hates Hasbro and wants them to change.
For your second idea: It's definitely not bad, but not everyone will have the money, resources and possibilities to upgrade their Beys and parts just like that. Like, I can't even buy the regular TT stickers from BeysAndBricks and they only cost around 5 dollars, lmao! And even then, it would be considered as modding and that of course makes the Beys illegal to use. So it would more preferable if there were easier and better ways to do that.

Another thing: There are dozens of people alone on Reddit who mod their Hasbro/QD Beys like crazy, make them compatible with TT's DB system or fill the layer's underside with hot glue. So you can imagine how many more people are already doing this, at this point an "Upgrade Kit" is completely useless.
Ok, noted. Just the ideas popped into my head and did they did, sticking itself to my brain with whatever that it hid.
(Jun. 11, 2022  10:41 PM)originalzankye Wrote:

Why can Devastate Evo Belfyre have a lot of detail but the other beys can’t the core pretty much has all the paint.
(Jun. 12, 2022  4:39 AM)BladerSpryzen Wrote:

Why can Devastate Evo Belfyre have a lot of detail but the other beys can’t the core pretty much has all the paint.
Budget. Execs don’t give designers enough money=carp designs that mostly fail to make up for Garbo performance
Pro Series Knockout Odax 11Lift Octa Go images
[Image: 36304570_9_2_5010993814770.jpg][Image: 36304570_29_2_5010993814770.jpg][Image: 36304570_93_2_5010993814770.jpg]
Not a good combo choice…
Octa bad
11 no good
Why use Lift when you can use wall? (For some reason Peter Pig still used it on sR and Br’)
Only good things are Knockout and Odín. Gou is…why? (Likely useless)

The stadium... doesn't seem all that great? At least, the battles don't (1 Bey going around in circles up top while the other is chilling down below). Still appreciate the creativity of it all, but this is likely a skip for me. I wasn't the biggest fan of Motor Strike, either. The Beys don't seem terrible; it's nice that they have good slopes.

Cosmic Vector is the best Hasbro gimmick stadium. Hopefully, I'm wrong and after Zankye does some marathons, I'll have my mind changed.
(Jun. 12, 2022  9:21 AM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: Pro Series Knockout Odax 11Lift Octa Go images

I like how even hasbro knows this "stamina type" is better for attack

[Image: WJbAaZn.png]
[Image: Hm6mFAZ.png]
Well hasbro better get through all the gt stuff because it ain’t that good anymore. When can we get Sparking.
(Jun. 13, 2022  4:01 AM)BladerSpryzen Wrote: Well hasbro better get through all the gt stuff because it ain’t that good anymore. When can we get Sparking.
I think Pro may not go to Sparking becuz Habsro money pinching. Must be expensive to build those Double Chassis.
(Jun. 13, 2022  7:31 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2022  4:01 AM)BladerSpryzen Wrote: Well hasbro better get through all the gt stuff because it ain’t that good anymore. When can we get Sparking.
I think Pro may not go to Sparking becuz Habsro money pinching. Must be expensive to build those Double Chassis.

But what about when hasbro finishes all the gt parts then they would have to move to sparking unless they want to go backwards
(Don't give them ideas!)
Also I think if Hasbro plays their cards right, they can make Chain's driver better (obv gimmick go bye)
(Jun. 12, 2022  9:21 AM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: Pro Series Knockout Odax 11Lift Octa Go images
[Image: 36304570_9_2_5010993814770.jpg][Image: 36304570_29_2_5010993814770.jpg][Image: 36304570_93_2_5010993814770.jpg]

Hmm hopefully this gets into stores sooner than later, as I'd love an easy to obtain Knockout Odin.

Although I'm not as excited by the $32.99CAD price tag lol
I found a thread of comments did mention Speedstorm may have been overlooked becuz gimmick go bye:
"When I used Wrath Fafnir for the first vs Demise Devolos D6, it got destroyed 🔥 Speedstorm beys give QD a run for its money & most people overlooked SP 👀 Seriously under appreciated even without layer gimmicks." (Ok, what's yoir reasoning.)
"SpeedStorm was way too overhyped for the wrong reasons and many people created a lot of ridiculous speculations that gave people hopes for TT-accurate stuff in the normal Hasbro system. If it wasn't for that and if Hasbro was actually treated as a separate, independent company from TT, SpeedStorm wouldn't be underrated like it is. The layers and discs were actually really good but people seriously kept comparing Hasbro to TT when they shouldn't even have mentioned TT at all, most of the time." (Right...except its kinda sacrereligious right...?)
"Ironically I found this out first hand from experience because I was collecting Speedstorm as the biased reviews kept dropping. The SPM performance tips & fused disks were definitely upgrades compared to the slingshock gimmicks & parts. SP stadiums definitely outperformed most Slingshock stadiums. The Super King expectations killed off any momentum/popularity Speedstorm could’ve garnered. We from 4 rubber layers with Mirage Fafnir F6 to Vanish Fafnir w/no rubber (bleeped out for rules). I was so mad I took a nap but still, Hasbro should only be compared to Hasbro. That’s the only logical opinionated way to judge Hasbro beys." (Oh wait. We do do that.)
"OMG SAME XD. Like how come so many people STILL hated on Mirage Fafnir F6 despite having so much rubber (like they begged for) a good disc and a decent driver? Bruh lol" (Umm...its a speedstorm bey and can only be used on Speedstorm Layers->Way too light? Still one of the better ones becuz rubber stayed.)
"Dude I’m telling you 🔥 those layers are seriously viable for what Hasbro beys are now a days because of the whole “no gimmick” thing and there’s actually a few combos that SMACK! with F6 layers. SP just needed a touch up with some custom combos. I think hasbro bashing became a popular trend because TT creators have a big influence within the Bey community. If they say something sucks ITS LAW 😁 Which is nonsense because their out of touch with Hasbro bey products since Evolution days." (Guys, is this true?)
(Me mentioning the WBO's things)
"hat’s an even more popular issue in it’s self that doesn’t get talked about. Hasbro beys don’t have that type of format or “meta” talk, so it’s easy to overlook whatever they do because the people that advertise hasbro beys, are more about receiving sponsorship but then get on YouTube and completely trash the product cuz it’s not exactly the same as TT. This OP/Ultimate era is such a snooze fest 💤 I love TT but they took the fun out of Beyblade with DB IMO."(This is kinda true you gotta admitt, becuz everything is now just stamina and LAD, come on Xiphoid, fix this)
(me regarding the altercation a few days ago)
"yeah you have a point there. Fans have actually insulted me & gone as far trolling me on my channel, for using hasbro beys. People get so mean and nasty over this Hasbro vs TT thing but the truth is, we should be able to appreciate both for what they have to offer. I don’t like picking sides because both are dope although TT is better." (Ow. That's overkill.)
" I don't think there's more than that, but honestly a lot of the layers were still really good without them (Endbringer, Flamebringer, and Triumph come to mind)." (Triumph yes, but the other 2? Huh.)
"yeah i dont know i forgot got curse and world and thuimph is defiantly better with out the gimick because it has a really round shape (though I wish we got the limit break gimmicks)" (Triumph maybe becuz Tempest wings come out-> Stamina use no more.)
Final Conclusion:
Hasbro may be trash compared to TT, but at least its not 100% beyond redemption. Also the community maybe suffers from a bit of TT confirmation bias. Just sayin'.
Also th!nk, this isn't rash me. I've made my choice: abstaining from the TT Hasbro war. Also tried to heavily edit toa void my same mistake of invalid argument, oh wait its just 3 sources I'm biased. Sorry.

Also, am I supposed to be hate Hasbro, revere TT? Just saying in case this is becoming a cult-like bheaviour.
(Jun. 17, 2022  9:11 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: I found a thread of comments did mention Speedstorm may have been overlooked becuz gimmick go bye:
"When I used Wrath Fafnir for the first vs Demise Devolos D6, it got destroyed 🔥 Speedstorm beys give QD a run for its money & most people overlooked SP 👀 Seriously under appreciated even without layer gimmicks." (Ok, what's yoir reasoning.)
"SpeedStorm was way too overhyped for the wrong reasons and many people created a lot of ridiculous speculations that gave people hopes for TT-accurate stuff in the normal Hasbro system. If it wasn't for that and if Hasbro was actually treated as a separate, independent company from TT, SpeedStorm wouldn't be underrated like it is. The layers and discs were actually really good but people seriously kept comparing Hasbro to TT when they shouldn't even have mentioned TT at all, most of the time." (Right...except its kinda sacrereligious right...?)
"Ironically I found this out first hand from experience because I was collecting Speedstorm as the biased reviews kept dropping. The SPM performance tips & fused disks were definitely upgrades compared to the slingshock gimmicks & parts. SP stadiums definitely outperformed most Slingshock stadiums. The Super King expectations killed off any momentum/popularity Speedstorm could’ve garnered. We from 4 rubber layers with Mirage Fafnir F6 to Vanish Fafnir w/no rubber (bleeped out for rules). I was so mad I took a nap but still, Hasbro should only be compared to Hasbro. That’s the only logical opinionated way to judge Hasbro beys." (Oh wait. We do do that.)
"OMG SAME XD. Like how come so many people STILL hated on Mirage Fafnir F6 despite having so much rubber (like they begged for) a good disc and a decent driver? Bruh lol" (Umm...its a speedstorm bey and can only be used on Speedstorm Layers->Way too light? Still one of the better ones becuz rubber stayed.)
"Dude I’m telling you 🔥 those layers are seriously viable for what Hasbro beys are now a days because of the whole “no gimmick” thing and there’s actually a few combos that SMACK! with F6 layers. SP just needed a touch up with some custom combos. I think hasbro bashing became a popular trend because TT creators have a big influence within the Bey community. If they say something sucks ITS LAW 😁 Which is nonsense because their out of touch with Hasbro bey products since Evolution days." (Guys, is this true?)
"hat’s an even more popular issue in it’s self that doesn’t get talked about. Hasbro beys don’t have that type of format or “meta” talk, so it’s easy to overlook whatever they do because the people that advertise hasbro beys, are more about receiving sponsorship but then get on YouTube and completely trash the product cuz it’s not exactly the same as TT. This OP/Ultimate era is such a snooze fest 💤 I love TT but they took the fun out of Beyblade with DB IMO."(This is kinda true you gotta admitt, becuz everything is now just stamina and LAD, come on Xiphoid, fix this)
"yeah you have a point there. Fans have actually insulted me & gone as far trolling me on my channel, for using hasbro beys. People get so mean and nasty over this Hasbro vs TT thing but the truth is, we should be able to appreciate both for what they have to offer. I don’t like picking sides because both are dope although TT is better." (Ow. That's overkill.)
" I don't think there's more than that, but honestly a lot of the layers were still really good without them (Endbringer, Flamebringer, and Triumph come to mind)." (Triumph yes, but the other 2? Huh.)
"yeah i dont know i forgot got curse and world and thuimph is defiantly better with out the gimick  because it has a  really round shape (though I wish we got the limit break gimmicks)" (Triumph maybe becuz Tempest wings come out-> Stamina use no more.)
Final Conclusion:
Hasbro may be trash compared to TT, but at least its not 100% beyond redemption. Also the community maybe suffers from a bit of TT confirmation bias. Just sayin'.
Also th!nk, this isn't rash me. I've made my choice: abstaining from the TT Hasbro war. Also tried to heavily edit toa void my same mistake of invalid argument, oh wait its just 3 sources I'm biased. Sorry.

Also, am I supposed to be hate Hasbro, revere TT? Just saying in case this is becoming a cult-like bheaviour.

As you somehow managed to repeat yourself from days before with the same thing being told to you multiple times and the points explained, I'll go over it for you one more time. 

"SpeedStorm was way too overhyped for the wrong reasons and many people created a lot of ridiculous speculations that gave people hopes for TT-accurate stuff in the normal Hasbro system. If it wasn't for that and if Hasbro was actually treated as a separate, independent company from TT, SpeedStorm wouldn't be underrated like it is. The layers and discs were actually really good but people seriously kept comparing Hasbro to TT when they shouldn't even have mentioned TT at all, most of the time." (Right...except its kinda sacrereligious right…?)” 

Hasbro products being compared to their original Japanese products of Takara Tomy is not a negative or shouldn’t be done. If they are up to low quality compared to the ORIGINAL product then people are right to be upset and point it out. The issue is that Hasbro fans have resorted to more and more excuses to defend Hasbro which is what lead to a big decline in Hasbro. Why should Hasbro change? The fans simply make the PR's time easier for all poor business choices. What happened to SwitchStrike? Cancelled so fans get a higher marked-up product with Pro Series with terrible quality control across the series to just profit off the desperate fans. It is honestly so hilarious every single time people try to separate the two when it is BEYBLADE this isn’t some other random spinning top toy. So let’s stop trying to justify poor business choices for them. It becomes telling when ADK has to make sure the DUB has manipulated scenes and changed the dialogue to no longer mention gimmicks when the scenes show and say. Even with being compared to ONLY Hasbro, the products are terrible as we have told YOU multiple times. Speedstorm was a terrible line, even within only Speedstorm most were terrible to garbage it had at peak Wheel Hasbro and +Z Hasbro that were truly useful. The rest even in Limited is extremely outclassed.

There are more viable Slingshock Layers and performance tips than there are Surge Layers and performance tips, for Slingshock you have Revive Phoenix, Archer Hercules, Turbo Spryzen, Turbo Achilles, there is also Turbo "Switchstrike" which is Dread Hades and Turbo Valtryek V3. For performance tips slingshock has given, Yard-S, Absorb-S, Et-S, Ds-S, At-S, Dm-S, and many more. For Surge you have Triumph Dragon, and that's about it, the disks there is only has wheel and performance tips there is Ev-SP. 

Hasbro at the START of Speedstorm had gimmicks on the releases that was later dropped for majority of the season, Mirage Fafnir F6 having rubber but still being worse than Drain Fafnir F3 being COMPARED to Hasbro is why F6 is garbage. 

I'm gonna give you the reality that a lot of the Hasbro people on YouTube who I will not name know NOTHING about competitive or how it works, everytime they talk they are either ignorant to the points made or simply cannot make a proper response to what is said. Which is ironic because the popular opinion as I have seen many times on these threads from people who have made points and tried to dodge the actual debate is to "praise" Hasbro. It is more unpopular between the majority of the fanbase who gets Beyblades to be on the negative side. 

"(Me mentioning the WBO's things) "hat’s an even more popular issue in it’s self that doesn’t get talked about. Hasbro beys don’t have that type of format or “meta” talk, so it’s easy to overlook whatever they do because the people that advertise hasbro beys, are more about receiving sponsorship but then get on YouTube and completely trash the product cuz it’s not exactly the same as TT. This OP/Ultimate era is such a snooze fest 💤 I love TT but they took the fun out of Beyblade with DB IMO."(This is kinda true you gotta admitt, becuz everything is now just stamina and LAD, come on Xiphoid, fix this)"

You don't really know much about the Takara Tomy meta so I really don't know what the hell you are talking about exactly? What exactly is the Hasbro meta with new products? Even worse performance than the previous products? Relegating a lot of Hasbro's new stuff to classic because they are not viable with the modern layers they released? DB has beys that can still burst, has attack still VERY viable with Savior and Ultimate along with Guilty it is more LAD because that is how the beys are designed when they go over the years. The meta is still there and fun, and I much rather stick to Takara Tomy then have to see new products worse than the last with parts that are not useful in anyway and chip and break easily.

"yeah you have a point there. Fans have actually insulted me & gone as far trolling me on my channel, for using hasbro beys. People get so mean and nasty over this Hasbro vs TT thing but the truth is, we should be able to appreciate both for what they have to offer. I don’t like picking sides because both are dope although TT is better." (Ow. That's overkill.)"

How is this point relevant at all? There is a difference between "appreciating both" and blinding defending either side.

" I don't think there's more than that, but honestly a lot of the layers were still really good without them (Endbringer, Flamebringer, and Triumph come to mind)." (Triumph yes, but the other 2? Huh.)"

Not really just Triumph the other two aren't true. 

"yeah i dont know i forgot got curse and world and thuimph is defiantly better with out the gimick  because it has a  really round shape (though I wish we got the limit break gimmicks)" (Triumph maybe becuz Tempest wings come out-> Stamina use no more.)"

So you don't know what you're talking about? Tempest is the MOST viable right Sparking ring it doesn't permanently stay in the awakened wings mode it goes back to bound and has more overall stamina. 

"Hasbro may be trash compared to TT, but at least its not 100% beyond redemption. Also the community maybe suffers from a bit of TT confirmation bias. Just sayin'. Also th!nk, this isn't rash me. I've made my choice: abstaining from the TT Hasbro war. Also tried to heavily edit toa void my same mistake of invalid argument, oh wait its just 3 sources I'm biased. Sorry."

Yes it is beyond redemption, we have been getting worse and worse quality per year and a severe drop in quality, QD has the most breakage I've seen compared to anything years prior. You also seem to NOT understand what confirmation bias is, confirmation bias is when you go on what you believe rather than objective facts, so if the facts are they are terrible compared to Takara Tomy and they are terrible in a modern Hasbro only meta then what bias exactly. 

"Also, am I supposed to be hate Hasbro, revere TT? Just saying in case this is becoming a cult-like bheaviour."

No you can have whatever opinion you want, but that doesn't mean if you want to constantly say wrong statements that those are true and instead of properly forming your arguments you just copied and pasted 4-5 YouTube comments.

This needs to stop I can account to now KIO, Th!nk who has had to tell people with the same arguments to use logic and understand, people can like the beys and be fine with what they are, but it ends if they try to defend the beys w/o properly understanding them.
(Jun. 17, 2022  9:11 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: I found a thread of comments did mention Speedstorm may have been overlooked becuz gimmick go bye:
"yeah i dont know i forgot got curse and world and thuimph is defiantly better with out the gimick because it has a really round shape (though I wish we got the limit break gimmicks)" (Triumph maybe becuz Tempest wings come out-> Stamina use no more.)
Final Conclusion:

I think you need to calm down a bit. You've been losing it a lot lately and no offense or anything but I really don't feel like you're thinking straight lately. Anyways, very similar to what Zankye said, Hasbro doesn't put effort into products because their targeted towards younger children and they think they can get away with not putting any effort into their Beys since they just assumed that Younger Children are stupid and they're not worth putting effort in since they probably won't even notice the Design Flaws which is why a lot of people despise Hasbro Beys and mainly buy Pro Series and even Pro Series has a lot of its own problems, for example, the Teeth Wearing. Nobody is saying you have to hate Hasbro but you can't really defend them since they're taking children for stupid and think that they won't care about Poor Products and all they care about his money. Not trying to get customer satisfaction, all they want is money.
The reason why people prefer Takara Tomy is that Takara Tomy thinks about money too, yes, but they actually put effort into their products with Interesting Gimmicks for example, Gatling's Gimmick, Shot Driver, and many more interesting gimmicks. Personally, I don't buy Hasbro Beys anymore since I don't want to waste my Money on Products that'll probably break in a matter of a week. I actually save my money so that I can use it when I actually need it but I spend a small portion on Beys. "TT took the fun out of Beyblade with DB imo" not really if I'm being honest, okay, I'll admit, some of the DB Beys Suck and are weird but they have the most interesting gimmicks out of the whole Burst Series, to be honest. I really love watching battles like Savior Valkyrie Vs. Dangerous Belial since they both have Interesting Gimmicks and it's fun to see them in action and sometimes use Anime Moves like how in one BeybladeGeeks Video we kinda saw a Shot Upper Attack that knocked out Dangerous. So in my opinion, DB's Gimmicks were pretty fun and cool and some battles are just really fun.
I think that you should take a break from Beyblade for a bit since no offense but it seems like it's kind of driving you insane. Th!nk is a really good guy and if he's telling you off it's probably for the best and he's trying to help you and the community at the same time. But if you keep pushing his kindness then eventually you'll get banned and I'm sure that you really don't want that. I feel like you're defending Hasbro without collecting proper knowledge and which is why a lot of people like myself are talking to you about this. So overall I just recommend you put a stop to this stupid argument and take a break from Beyblade for a bit before something worse happens and you might get banned. I'm just saying the points you're making are really awful.
I'm not sure if this is the right post for this, but why are pro series beyblades allowed in the Hasbro only burst standard format?
(Jun. 17, 2022  5:57 PM)Abellia Wrote: I'm not sure if this is the right post for this, but why are pro series beyblades allowed in the Hasbro only burst standard format?

No, we appreciate the topic change, really. I think they’re allowed because technically, they are made by hasbro.
(Jun. 17, 2022  5:57 PM)Abellia Wrote: I'm not sure if this is the right post for this, but why are pro series beyblades allowed in the Hasbro only burst standard format?

The only argument I've heard to justify keeping them there is to "keep SrS3, tS4, B3 in check". To me this does not seem like the best way to handle it as "hasbro only" is now baby GT. As for how it got there, I am less sure. Shindog might know. They need to go tho.
(Jun. 17, 2022  6:11 PM)JCE_13 Wrote:

No, we appreciate the topic change, really. I think they’re allowed because technically, they are made by hasbro.

True, but in the same vein, why can't we just ban them anyways? They inflict a huge amount of powercreep in the format and it's not really fair to have what is essentially the Japanese product pitted up against the McDonalds toy versions, it really stifles the format imo. Also, it's not like formats have to stick to their namesake for part bans anyways - there's some sparking stuff allowed in GT, and we have "it's basically the same thing" style bans across MFB limited with the hyperblades releases and the original takara 4d releases, so why not put it into the Hasbro format?
I agree, I don't really think Pro Series should be included in the Hasbro only format, considering that the Beys are basically Takara Tomy Beys, just under Hasbro.
(Jun. 17, 2022  6:15 PM)Abellia Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2022  6:11 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: No, we appreciate the topic change, really. I think they’re allowed because technically, they are made by hasbro.

True, but in the same vein, why can't we just ban them anyways? They inflict a huge amount of powercreep in the format and it's not really fair to have what is essentially the Japanese product pitted up against the McDonalds toy versions, it really stifles the format imo. Also, it's not like formats have to stick to their namesake for part bans anyways - there's some sparking stuff allowed in GT, and we have "it's basically the same thing" style bans across MFB limited with the hyperblades releases and the original takara 4d releases, so why not put it into the Hasbro format?

Agreed. Tbf, you only asked why they were included. I agree with this, because some organizers in my state have hosted Hasbro only without Pro Series.
WBO: Say the word
Me: I…Yield…
WBO: Yes you do.
(Any statement is removed due to likely breaching WBO TOS.)
[Image: Bc22i3p.png]

new valtryek looks like 

lmao