Hasbro Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

Has this been posted anywhere? This set features V3, S3, L3, Sr R3, K3, and F3.
[Image: 53570046]

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-c...87-16-3935
Woah that set looks amazing, even for $80
(Aug. 09, 2018  11:04 PM)TheLVJ Wrote: Has this been posted anywhere? This set features V3, S3, L3, Sr R3, K3, and F3.

ill buy that for 200 omg IT legit comes with l3 s3 f3 hoping they are stock recolors cuz omg that is beautiful
(Aug. 09, 2018  11:11 PM)bidinga Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2018  11:04 PM)TheLVJ Wrote: Has this been posted anywhere? This set features V3, S3, L3, Sr R3, K3, and F3.

ill buy that for 200 omg IT legit comes with l3 s3 f3 hoping they are stock recolors cuz omg that is beautiful

They're all stock combos don't worry. Valtryek has a yellow Reboot, Satomb has a yellow Loop, Lúinor has a yellow Destroy, Spryzen Requiem has a white Zeta, Fafnir has a white Nothing, and Khalazar has a white Hunter.
(Aug. 09, 2018  11:19 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2018  11:11 PM)bidinga Wrote: ill buy that for 200 omg IT legit comes with l3 s3 f3 hoping they are stock recolors cuz omg that is beautiful

They're all stock combos don't worry. Valtryek has a yellow Reboot, Satomb has a yellow Loop, Lúinor has a yellow Destroy, Spryzen Requiem has a white Zeta, Fafnir has a white Nothing, and Khalazar has a white Hunter.

Finally Khalazar K3, though I still wish they would release Balkesh B3 somewhere
TheLVJHas this been posted anywhere? This set features V3, S3, L3, Sr R3, K3, and F3.

I’d legit trade waiting for all four wave 4 SWSTs for just this beystadium collection in particular. Almost everything is gold. And the Silver Axe fits real well with the silver Spryzen chip (yey official name Spryzen Chip named by me(not an official name yet)) And hopefully they give us just everything in its original stock part form, because weirdly there’s a cross frame there, but no Roktavor R3. Two SWST launchers will do for this set if you’re playing with only two people.

I’m still in Australia so it’s gonna take a while.

I guess those are just extra frames.
(Aug. 09, 2018  11:46 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Finally Khalazar K3, though I still wish they would release Balkesh B3 somewhere

Balkesh will most likely be in the next wave of SwitchStrike Starters
Looks like there’s a Valtryek symbol on the bottom right corner of the stadium. From what I know by sight, that’s definitely not a Valtryek symbol on the bottom left but more like a Luinor symbol.

Anyone have a placeholder name for it? I’ll call it the Beyblade Evolution Champions Set.

I’d like to check on how the variations of the stadium and the beys are.
We start with the stadium. The Champions Set stadium is shaped of a Colossus Stadium which is oval shaped with a gigantic oval depression in the center. It also has only three holes just like all other Evolution stadium sets, the last non-existent hole is replaced with leg supports. The stadium seemingly has the current champions of the anime’s logos on it.

The frames here seem colourful. Silver, Red, Bronze, Gold.(what colour is the red thingy?) It has a Silver Flow, a Red Star, a Bronze Cross and a Gold Meteor(you’d be rich if a gold meteor actually flew next to your house). As for the beyblades, Genesis Valtryek V3 replaces nearly all red accents besides the “V” into a gold accent. Satomb S3’s purple and red accents are Gold instead and the rollers are Gold too. Luinor L3’s gigantic outer wing is not clear but Gold. Spryzen Requiem S3’s axe is Silver to fit the Spryzen Chip. (question, in the anime is Spryzen Requiem’s axe metal than plastic?) Khalazar K3 looks more turquoise white than cyan and the extendable contacts are cyan instead of gold. Fafnir F3’s rubber points are almost turquoise white than blue but I think they are extra goldish looking. As for the frames I can (almost) see, they’re all still the same colour as before.
This set looks amazing!! Fantastic job, Hasbro! The Stadium looks perfect and I hope it's as large as we're all thinking. The re-colours are incredible, too (everyone loves gold and silver, right?). The choices seem pretty logical, as well (the top 4 from the final tournament + Kalazar and Satomb). I really like the entire thing, honestly.

Any better pictures available?
Does it have a release date anywhere?
Is it a Hasbro exclusive?
I thought of looking up the name myself. The only stadium in the Hasbro app that hasn’t been put on the other real life stadiums yet is the Ultimate Contender Beystadium. So let’s call it Ultimate Contender Battle Set.

Ultimate Contender™ Battle Set
By god that set looks good. Hopefully Mexico follows the trend of only getting Stadiums for switchstrike beys and we get that set asap. Also I have sad news about this plastic, it seems to be the same used for both the star and snake stadiums, since this follows the same pattern as those.
Speculation is over the new name is ULTIMATE TOURNAMENT COLLECTION 

Thanks for sharing, Zankye!

Mostly everything about this set is great and it blows my mind that it's cheaper than the Battle Tower. The gold and silver drivers are an awesome addition and it's great that they included the good launchers included with the Switchstrike Beyblades.

The yellow Reboot on Valtryek is hilarious, though. They could've made it gold (to match, not only the layer but the rest of the set which just has gold and silver drivers)... they could've gave it Ultimate Reboot (for anime accuracy)... heck, they could've even just kept it blue... but they decided on bright yellow Reboot. Haha. Hasbro kills me.
(Aug. 10, 2018  1:15 PM)originalzankye Wrote: Speculation is over the new name is ULTIMATE TOURNAMENT COLLECTION 

OMG! I need that set. Grin The stadium and those recolors look sick. I dig it. Thank you Zankye for the great video. Smile
(Aug. 10, 2018  1:15 PM)originalzankye Wrote: Speculation is over the new name is ULTIMATE TOURNAMENT COLLECTION 

Parts:
Genesis Valtryek V3, DR26 (a.k.a. 6Vortex), TA11 (a.k.a. Reboot). Main Colour Palette: Gold
Kinetic Satomb S3, DR33 (a.k.a. 2Glaive), TD08 (a.k.a. Loop). Main Colour Palette: Gold
Nightmare Luinor L3 (a.k.a. LD01), TD14 (a.k.a. Destroy). Main Colour Palette: Gold
Spryzen Requiem S3, D44 (a.k.a. 0), TB07 (a.k.a. Zeta). Main Colour Palette: Silver
Boom Khalazar K3, DR42 (a.k.a. 7Under), TA12 (a.k.a. Hunter). Main Colour Palette: Silver
Drain Fafnir F3, D28 (a.k.a. 8), TS10 (a.k.a. Nothing). Main Colour Palette: Silver
Ring: Meteor. Main Colour Palette: Gold
Ring: Cross. Main Colour Palette: Bronze
Ring: Flow. Main Colour Palette: Silver
Ring: Star. Main Colour Palette: Red
Ultimate Contender Beystadium (yes, I still think they’re gonna call it that). Main Colour Palette: Black
2 Beyblade Burst SwitchStrike Right/Left-Spin Launchers. Main Colour Palette: White
2 Beyblade Burst SwitchStrike Ripcords
Price Expectancy: Over 164AUD (based on Beyblade, Launcher, Stadium And excess Ring (rings not placed into discs) count)

Now you don’t need to question on how much it’s going to cost.
For approximate counting I did this.
1 SwitchStrike Beyblade = 20AUD
1 SwitchStrike Launcher + Ripcord = 5AUD
1 Ultimate Contender Beystadium = 30AUD
1 Ring = 1AUD
So for the calculations:
6 SwitchStrike Beyblades = 6 x 20
2 SwitchStrike Launchers + Ripcords = 2 x 5
4 Rings = 4 x 1
Actual Calculation:
(6 x 20) + (2 x 5) + 4 + 30 =
120 + 10 + 4 + 30 = 164AUD

Don’t expect costs to be based on past prices, everything is based on portion and cost of parts, which is why this is going to be expensive.

And don’t expect Valtryek in the picture to be Left Spin forever. Hasbro’s obviously gonna need to fix that.
You mean like they did with Genesis Valtryek in the World Tournament promotion? Don't expect Hasbro to fix it.
Does anyone have the pictures from Zankyes video that haven't been nuked to hell with watermarks? Would be nice to see them with some better clarity.

Also wowsers. Im prepared for that to be mega expensive in Australia, but i will allow my wallet to take a beating for that gold Nightmare Luinor. Just this once, Hasbro.
(Aug. 11, 2018  2:27 AM)McNuckFuggets Wrote: Does anyone have the pictures from Zankyes video that haven't been nuked to hell with watermarks? Would be nice to see them with some better clarity.

Also wowsers. Im prepared for that to be mega expensive in Australia, but i will allow my wallet to take a beating for that gold Nightmare Luinor. Just this once, Hasbro.

Yep sad thing about living in Australia expensive beyblades
That’s the world championship stadium? Literally just a Spriggan Requiem stall fest.
(Aug. 10, 2018  2:04 PM)IronFace879 Wrote:

Parts:
Genesis Valtryek V3, DR26 (a.k.a. 6Vortex), TA11 (a.k.a. Reboot). Main Colour Palette: Gold
Kinetic Satomb S3, DR33 (a.k.a. 2Glaive), TD08 (a.k.a. Loop). Main Colour Palette: Gold
Nightmare Luinor L3 (a.k.a. LD01), TD14 (a.k.a. Destroy). Main Colour Palette: Gold
Spryzen Requiem S3, D44 (a.k.a. 0), TB07 (a.k.a. Zeta). Main Colour Palette: Silver
Boom Khalazar K3, DR42 (a.k.a. 7Under), TA12 (a.k.a. Hunter). Main Colour Palette: Silver
Drain Fafnir F3, D28 (a.k.a. 8), TS10 (a.k.a. Nothing). Main Colour Palette: Silver
Ring: Meteor. Main Colour Palette: Gold
Ring: Cross. Main Colour Palette: Bronze
Ring: Flow. Main Colour Palette: Silver
Ring: Star. Main Colour Palette: Red
Ultimate Contender Beystadium (yes, I still think they’re gonna call it that). Main Colour Palette: Black
2 Beyblade Burst SwitchStrike Right/Left-Spin Launchers. Main Colour Palette: White
2 Beyblade Burst SwitchStrike Ripcords
Price Expectancy: Over 164AUD (based on Beyblade, Launcher, Stadium And excess Ring (rings not placed into discs) count)

Now you don’t need to question on how much it’s going to cost.
For approximate counting I did this.
1 SwitchStrike Beyblade = 20AUD
1 SwitchStrike Launcher + Ripcord = 5AUD
1 Ultimate Contender Beystadium = 30AUD
1 Ring = 1AUD
So for the calculations:
6 SwitchStrike Beyblades = 6 x 20
2 SwitchStrike Launchers + Ripcords = 2 x 5
4 Rings = 4 x 1
Actual Calculation:
(6 x 20) + (2 x 5) + 4 + 30 =
120 + 10 + 4 + 30 = 164AUD

Don’t expect costs to be based on past prices, everything is based on portion and cost of parts, which is why this is going to be expensive.

And don’t expect Valtryek in the picture to be Left Spin forever. Hasbro’s obviously gonna need to fix that.

10/10 Left spin Valtryek confirmed
I think this is a good move for hasbro.

They could market the set as a way to train, and dominate your opponents in tornaments
(Aug. 11, 2018  5:46 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: I think this is a good move for hasbro.

They could market the set as a way to train, and dominate your opponents in tornaments

I think lots of opponents is good way to handle a hard & strong battle practice for a tournament to come.
(Aug. 11, 2018  5:49 AM)fireblaze1 Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2018  5:46 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: I think this is a good move for hasbro.

I think lots of opponents is good way to handle a hard & strong battle practice for a tournament to come.
Marketing and practical use are different from each other.
https://youtu.be/ss8C27WxesE
Images of Balkesh B3 finally leaked! Credit to the dude that posted this.
So if Balkesh and Kalzar are more or less confirmwd for wave 5, that leaves 2 other spaces free for switch strike releases. Wonder what we'll get?
Here's the source for that Balkesh B3 box image: https://www.londondrugs.com/beyblade-swi...44872.html

I'll just post the image here as well and by the way, it looks great! I'm looking forward to testing Balkesh B3 as well as Bump!

[Image: L0044872.JPG]