Hasbro Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

(Mar. 07, 2018  1:40 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: The World Championship will be... in Paris !!! (Confirmed from the Facebook page of Beyblade Burst France).

Really
(Mar. 07, 2018  6:13 PM)bladebreaker25 Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2018  1:40 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: The World Championship will be... in Paris !!! (Confirmed from the Facebook page of Beyblade Burst France).

Really

Really.
(Mar. 07, 2018  8:14 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2018  6:13 PM)bladebreaker25 Wrote: Really

Really.

So wait, was this an accual world tournement? Will it start at Paris, the go to another place? Is it only for France? Or is the whole world tournement there?
Has anyone found wave 2 in Australia bc i need s3 my favorite bey
(Mar. 07, 2018  11:32 PM)Brainofcthulu Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2018  8:14 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Really.

So wait, was this an accual world tournement? Will it start at Paris, the go to another place? Is it only for France? Or is the whole world tournement there?

All Bladers of all the World will be in Paris for the tournament.
(Mar. 08, 2018  1:48 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2018  11:32 PM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: So wait, was this an accual world tournement? Will it start at Paris, the go to another place? Is it only for France? Or is the whole world tournement there?

All Bladers of all the World will be in Paris for the tournament.

Man, I wish I could go. That sucks.
Thanks @[SupremeBlxder24] for showing this off. I did a reverse image search on the profile pic and found another great picture!

Apparently, there were a few shopping websites out there that are showing this. I found it on a Swedish site. Some of the sites also show other new Beys like Orpheus O2, Tyros T2, the recolors of Ifritor I2 and Fengriff F2, Hyrus H2, etc.

Source: https://www.br.se/c/beyblade-starter-pac...0125351008

[Image: 1000?cb=20180311150105]
[Image: 1000?cb=20180311150244]

This stuff looks good, I can't wait for it to come out so I can start testing these Hasbro exclusive Layers. I also can't wait to see the stock combos for Surtr and Istros as well as how Hasbro intends to sell the Plastic Gen Burst remakes (packaging, possible store exclusives, etc).
(Mar. 11, 2018  4:31 PM)KnightPro Wrote: What driver is that?
Accel. The full combo is Diomedes D2 Triple Accel.
Hope the hasbro exclusives come out soon
That thing is beautiful, I can't wait for it to come out!
It's not bad, I do like these exclusive layers, which we still haven't seen in stores yet.
I can't wait for the new stuff to release. Especially the Hasbro exclusive beys! Thanks for sharing the pics
Has anyone found L3?!? I NEED THAT DESTROY PERFORMANCE TIP!!!
(Mar. 12, 2018  8:02 PM)Dragon Blader02 Wrote: Has anyone found L3?!? I NEED THAT DESTROY PERFORMANCE TIP!!!

It's not even out yet

Edit: We don't even know what wave 4 is yet. Give it time.
(Mar. 12, 2018  8:03 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2018  8:02 PM)Dragon Blader02 Wrote: Has anyone found L3?!? I NEED THAT DESTROY PERFORMANCE TIP!!!

It's not even out yet

I meant found pictures. And a question for everybody, which beyblades do you think are going to be in wave 4
(Mar. 12, 2018  8:20 PM)Dragon Blader02 Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2018  8:03 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: It's not even out yet

I meant found pictures. And a question for everybody, which beyblades do you think are going to be in wave 4

L3 will probably be with Arc Bahamut and deep chaos.
the only god beys left that havent been released are shelter regulus nightmare luinor deep caynox arc bahamut spryzen requiem beat kukulcan noctemis n3 and treptune t3 so wave 4 is sR nL dC aB and wave 5 is Sr bK tN and sT idk just predictions

tN in wave 5 depends on if hasbro will make a noctemis n3 starter since its gonna be released in the TRASH battle tower
(Mar. 12, 2018  9:02 PM)bidinga Wrote: the only god beys left that havent been released are shelter regulus nightmare luinor deep caynox arc bahamut  spryzen requiem beat kukulcan noctemis n3 and treptune t3 so wave 4 is sR nL dC aB and wave 5 is Sr bK tN and sT idk just predictions

tN in wave 5 depends on if hasbro will make a noctemis n3 starter since its gonna be released in the TRASH battle tower

But the theme for each wave so far is three new blades and one recolor. Wave 1 had a recolor of gV, Wave 2 another recolor of gV with different parts, and Wave 3 a recolor of dF.

Also, N3 in the Battle Tower doesn't even have 3H for its Disc. So Hasbro better release it separate with 3H.
(Mar. 12, 2018  9:33 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2018  9:02 PM)bidinga Wrote: the only god beys left that havent been released are shelter regulus nightmare luinor deep caynox arc bahamut  spryzen requiem beat kukulcan noctemis n3 and treptune t3 so wave 4 is sR nL dC aB and wave 5 is Sr bK tN and sT idk just predictions

But the theme for each wave so far is three new blades and one recolor. Wave 1 had a recolor of gV, Wave 2 another recolor of gV with different parts, and Wave 3 a recolor of dF.

Also, N3 in the Battle Tower doesn't even have 3H for its Disc. So Hasbro better release it separate with 3H.

yea but sR nL dC recolor aB Sr bK recolor tN and sT not released what do they get a mini wave or wave 6 tN sT 2 recolors? that is why speculation is so hard with hasbro omg!
(Mar. 12, 2018  11:17 PM)bidinga Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2018  9:33 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: But the theme for each wave so far is three new blades and one recolor. Wave 1 had a recolor of gV, Wave 2 another recolor of gV with different parts, and Wave 3 a recolor of dF.

yea but sR nL dC recolor aB Sr bK recolor tN and sT not released what do they get a mini wave or wave 6 tN sT 2 recolors? that is why speculation is so hard with hasbro omg!

They could make recolors of the previously released Beys like Roktavor, Cognite, Spryzen, etc. Why would they release recolors of Beys that came out in the same wave?
(Mar. 12, 2018  11:42 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2018  11:17 PM)bidinga Wrote: yea but sR nL dC recolor aB Sr bK recolor tN and sT not released what do they get a mini wave or wave 6 tN sT 2 recolors? that is why speculation is so hard with hasbro omg!

They could make recolors of the previously released Beys like Roktavor, Cognite, Spryzen, etc. Why would they release recolors of Beys that came out in the same wave?

omg thats not what i meant. i meant sR,nL,dC,random recolor aB,Sr,bK,random recolor
Well they also need to release the OG beys like Dranzer and Dragoon.
(Mar. 13, 2018  1:34 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: Well they also need to release the OG beys like Dranzer and Dragoon.

true and the hasbro exclusives