Hasbro Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

[Image: 22384974_347248212399856_535114127_n.jpg...e=59DC679E]

Burst Evolution ? Episode 52 ? Bug or reality ?
That’s not Evolution, that’s regular Burst. That’s just the title for Valt vs Zac.
Nice beys can't wait to get my hands on those
If these Indian releases make RBV beyblades easier to get, I will be very happy. It just feels so weird that they get new packaging rather than just have the same ones, but I wonder if these have stickers too.

So India has TT which has full of authentic beyblades that I assume are fairly cheap, but seems to retain the quality of the toys and has more accurate parts, making it easy to get Japanese beyblades! The places that get Hasbro GET... lesser quality products and Fidget Spinners...
(Oct. 08, 2017  4:37 PM)Jinbee Wrote: If these Indian releases make RBV beyblades easier to get, I will be very happy. It just feels so weird that they get new packaging rather than just have the same ones, but I wonder if these have stickers too.

So India has TT which has full of authentic beyblades that I assume are fairly cheap, but seems to retain the quality of the toys and has more accurate parts, making it easy to get Japanese beyblades! The places that get Hasbro GET... lesser quality products and Fidget Spinners...
yes they have sticker from ronit's post

They probably changed products' packaging and all because they thought starger booster method may not work well in country like India so they went with all starter way like how hasbro used to do by providing launcher with everything and use proto launchers to keep cost low. I dunno if random booster would be there but I imagine way of getting a random bey may not go well with indian parents.

BTW are they are still from funskool or directly from hasbro?
I might need an Indian middleman to get some of those Beys. Out of curiosity to show them on my channel as well. Smile
@[FIREFIRE CPB] Nice so they got stickers and launchers. It's nice that they have launchers at all, so that's another plus for these Indian releases.
(Oct. 08, 2017  6:27 PM)BeyGa Wrote: I might need an Indian middleman to get some of those Beys. Out of curiosity to show them on my channel as well. Smile

Haha definitely you can get two or three people, maybe I can help you with their names, just throw me a PM anytime.
Whenever the wbba national tournament come to the app. I will compete.
(Oct. 10, 2017  4:04 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Whenever the wbba national tournament come to the app. I will compete.
So will I friend. So will I.

With Storm Spryzen!!!!
(Oct. 07, 2017  7:20 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Sadly, Takara Tomy already lost me.  6 of their launchers broke on me, my only dual layer Victory Valkyrie broke, the basic layer Valkyrie is extremely overrated,  and I'm not interested in conforming to the norm combos, which is D2GO combos or the likes.  Stadiums I might check out, but I'm not going back after the mess they pulled.

(Oct. 08, 2017  4:37 PM)Jinbee Wrote: If these Indian releases make RBV beyblades easier to get, I will be very happy. It just feels so weird that they get new packaging rather than just have the same ones, but I wonder if these have stickers too.

I'm pretty late with my comment, but anyways...
I hope to get my hands on some of the Indian releases, that would be amazing :)

Unfortunetaly I can agree with your second paragraph, Jinbee. Still have Horusood H2 and Doomscizor D2 lying around, NIB. I was hyped for some of the Hasbro releases, I got about 10 Beyblades and lost the interest in them (very unfortunate)... I still don't find them appealing.

In addition to that (regarding Beycrafter's post, no offense btw.) I've got 30 Takara beys since the release of Victory Valkyrie and I haven't broken a single one. The only real issue was with Valkyrie's teeth, but I can live with that.
Only 2 launchers skipped so far, but two of my Hasbro launchers aren't working properly as well.

I might defend Takara because I'm a big fan of good aesthetics, but imo it's quite easy for Hasbro to deal with things Takara messed up. Takara's V2 is out and real life tests showed us it breaks easily? Okay then, fixed it. Let's adjust a slope of a bad Beyblade a little bit and bam, we've created a Beyblade that is "so much better than Takara's" (while we can also destroy Doomscizor's OP-ness). You have issues with applying stickers and after that they dare to wear after 100 battles? Well, we've removed them and covered everything in ugly paint, 'cause... you know... it's fancy! Teeth? No way, we've implemented slopes that seem to wear just as good as teeth do (R.I.P Nepstrius N2) and made cross-compatibility impossible.

And yes, this part was meant in a funny way. I know that Hasbro's releases are more suitable for younger kids (no stickers, easy assembly), but I still feel like that does not justify everything.
Takara are the ones releasing everything first. If they have risky designs, they tend to break and people are sad. If they try compact designs to prevent breakage everything is too round and people are sad. And yeah, they could do more proper stress tests and everything, but it's still just a toy.

I feel like Takara puts a lot of effort into diverse designs, whether it is aethetics or play value. And I appreciate that. A lot tbh.
And I didn't feel that "love" for the toyline from Hasbro. For quite a while now.
I support variety, I like things that are "new and fresh", but I don't like spending $20 on a half-baked product. I don't have to though, that's true. And maybe it's bothering me way too much and this post got way too long, haha.

Beyblade Evolution is on its way, it is looking very good, but Hasbro kinda lost me on their way to it (reference intended, haha). Orpheus and Tyros won't be compatible with the major part of my collection. So I'm not sure if I will consider getting them anyways. Still, it looks promising, but I just hope not to be disappointed again in the end.
Quick update on Indian Burst release:-
Beys/Products that are avalable in stores by time of this post:-
1. Valtryek V2
2. Storm Sprizen
3. Wyvron W2
4. Zeutron Z2
5. Xcalius X2
6. Luinor L2
7. B-09 Standard Burst Stadium

All are confirmed TT with stickers and teeths (gums for S2) (credit:- @[BladerZX] do check out his video!). also another thing I noticed in Beyrockers' video on YT. V2 was reinfored. I dunno if it was any differant then Purple one but I think there are chances Z2 and X2 can be reinforced as well.

Edit:- they aparently are out in Mumbai as well! so tomorrow or day after I will try to get all those and update all differance with Japanese ones (though I don't have Z2 and X2)
(Oct. 12, 2017  3:16 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Quick update on Indian Burst release:-
1. Valtryek V2
2. Storm Sprizen
3. Wyvron W2
4. Zeutron Z2
5. Xcalius X2
6. Luinor L2

All are confirmed TT with stickers and teeths (gums for S2) (credit:- @[BladerZX] do check out his video!). also another thing I noticed in Beyrockers' video on YT. V2 was reinfored. I dunno if it was any differant then Purple one but I think there are chances Z2 and X2 can be reinforced as well.

Edit:- they aparently are out in Mumbai as well! so tomorrow or day after I will try to get all those and update all differance with Japanese ones (though I don't have Z2 and X2)

Haha just heard that Beyblade Burst anime will be aired in India on Disney XD on 16th October at 2.30 P.M IST.
(Oct. 13, 2017  5:21 AM)ronitnath Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2017  3:16 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Quick update on Indian Burst release:-
1. Valtryek V2
2. Storm Sprizen
3. Wyvron W2
4. Zeutron Z2
5. Xcalius X2
6. Luinor L2

Haha just heard that Beyblade Burst anime will be aired in India on Disney XD on 16th October at 2.30 P.M IST.
Umm 2pm? that too in weekday. I wonder why they chosed this time as most kids (or there target audience) will be at school.

BTW I think there was another thread for world wide release of anime I think posting there would be good
(Oct. 13, 2017  5:35 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2017  5:21 AM)ronitnath Wrote: Haha just heard that Beyblade Burst anime will be aired in India on Disney XD on 16th October at 2.30 P.M IST.
Umm 2pm? that too in weekday. I wonder why they chosed this time as most kids (or there target audience) will be at school.

BTW I think there was another thread for world wide release of anime I think posting there would be good

You can do that honour for me..
Is it possible to get the Indian releases? I really want the TT standard burst stadium as it is so much bigger and better than the Hasbro stadiums... Getting it at that price would really, so thanks!

from places like amazon, ebay etc. I mean
(Oct. 13, 2017  10:53 AM)Burst_Destroyer Wrote: Is it possible to get the Indian releases? I really want the TT standard burst stadium as it is so much bigger and better than the Hasbro stadiums... Getting it at that price would really, so thanks!

from places like amazon, ebay etc. I mean

I'm pretty sure there must be a service which acts as middleman or proxy in India as well. I would say try some of em in combination with Amazon India. Else try asking some indian seller/member if they can act as middleman.
This revives my interest in beyblade and ushers a new dawn of hope as a blader as well, time to renew the passport actually.
Ronit da any idea when these babies will be the hitting the stores in Kolkata?
First 26 episodes of Beyblade Burst are now on Netflix.
(Oct. 13, 2017  7:35 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: First 26 episodes of Beyblade Burst are now on Netflix.

On Netflix for the USA and France.
who wants to bet hasbro will release a master kit type thing for beyblade burst evolution with the all gold luinor l2 and a gold left string launcher
(Oct. 13, 2017  8:48 PM)bidinga Wrote: who wants to bet hasbro will release a master kit type thing for beyblade burst evolution with the all gold luinor l2 and a gold left string launcher

I'd believe that, since they are releasing an LR string launcher separately.
I just checked stores in my area but strangely none has burst in south/middle mumbai. while I seen some pics from north/suburban mumbai members of burst in stores
(Oct. 15, 2017  8:58 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: [Image: 22554395_349992348792109_1326762709_n.jp...e=59E67BBD]

We can see Orpheus O2.

looks like orpheus o2 and tyros t2 are getting tt releases let's see if tt gives them new drivers.