Hasbro Beyblade Burst Testings

(Jun. 01, 2017  4:47 PM)loyd87 Wrote: gravity is heavier so it increase friction too. knuckle could be a better alternative but I found it to be easier to KO with out something like down when you go for an agressive launch. it depends on what you want to do with tough!

so basically R2 K A/Z is not competitive too.does yegdrion has more stamina than R2?
we have 2 or 3 better layer for stamina. I heard about Unicrest, Kerbeus and Yegdrion if I remember corectly.
(Jun. 01, 2017  4:53 PM)loyd87 Wrote: we have 2 or 3 better layer for stamina. I heard about Unicrest, Kerbeus and Yegdrion if I remember corectly.

i know that and i think having a fourth layer wont be bad if it has potential even if its potential is less than the other three layer even then it could be considered an alternative.
it could! have good time of testing!
(Jun. 01, 2017  5:09 PM)loyd87 Wrote: it could! have good time of testing!

i dont have any beyblades i wish i had.Is hasbro S2 good?
(Jun. 01, 2017  5:15 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2017  5:09 PM)loyd87 Wrote: it could! have good time of testing!

i dont have any beyblades i wish i had.Is hasbro S2 good?

If ypu like Ragnaruk/Rocktavor so much, just buy blaze ragnaruk online. Hes the best in the line
(Jun. 01, 2017  7:21 PM)Mstubbs88 Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2017  5:15 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: i dont have any beyblades i wish i had.Is hasbro S2 good?

If ypu like Ragnaruk/Rocktavor so much, just buy blaze ragnaruk online. Hes the best in the line

i know that but its still being tested.
(Jun. 02, 2017  4:45 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2017  7:21 PM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: If ypu like Ragnaruk/Rocktavor so much, just buy blaze ragnaruk online. Hes the best in the line

i know that but its still being tested.
If you can just get it and do some tests yourself
(Jun. 02, 2017  7:00 AM)amidamaru Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2017  4:45 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: i know that but its still being tested.
If you can just get it and do some tests yourself

i cant i wish i could.
(Jun. 02, 2017  7:35 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2017  7:00 AM)amidamaru Wrote: If you can just get it and do some tests yourself

i cant i wish i could.anyways we are getting off topic here. I think that there are many hasbro parts that need testing like hasbro U2,B2 ,X,X2,N2,H2,S2,Y2 and maybe raoktavor R2 knuckle zeryphr.also i wanted to know is hasbro blow good?
So, I just did some testing with Roktavor on Xtreme and um

Drain Fafnir Polish Atomic vs. Roktavor 8-Meteor Xtreme

Alter Chronos Polish Atomic (imbalanced mode) vs. Roktavor 8-Meteor Xtreme

Neptune Spread Atomic vs. Roktavor 8-Meteor Xtreme

So, in conclusion, I think Roktavor could actually have a place in the Takara Meta? This definitely needs to be more looked into, though. Thoughts?
(Jul. 09, 2017  10:37 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: So, I just did some testing with Roktavor on Xtreme and um

So, in conclusion, I think Roktavor could actually have a place in the Takara Meta? This definitely needs to be more looked into, though. Thoughts?

This does look promising. To be honest Meteor may be making it a bit worse, or better? Try it with Vortex or just 8, and see how it skews the results. Smile
(Jul. 09, 2017  10:46 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2017  10:37 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: So, I just did some testing with Roktavor on Xtreme and um

This does look promising. To be honest Meteor may be making it a bit worse, or better? Try it with Vortex or just 8, and see how it skews the results. Smile

I tried it a little afterwards with Heavy and it didn't differ noticeably. Although one issue I noticed is that my Hasbro Xtreme's rubber is a bit loose, so occasionally it'll loose it's power and audibly squeak as it runs around after a few seconds. It wasn't a huge issue during the testing, but hopefully this is just a one-off issue and not a widespread design flaw on Hasbro's part.
(Jul. 09, 2017  10:57 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2017  10:46 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: This does look promising. To be honest Meteor may be making it a bit worse, or better? Try it with Vortex or just 8, and see how it skews the results. Smile

I tried it a little afterwards with Heavy and it didn't differ noticeably. Although one issue I noticed is that my Hasbro Xtreme's rubber is a bit loose, so occasionally it'll loose it's power and audibly squeak as it runs around after a few seconds. It wasn't a huge issue during the testing, but hopefully this is just a one-off issue and not a widespread design flaw on Hasbro's part.

Huh, that's good news. We might be able to break Drain Fafnir's hold on the meta! Smile

maybe on accel it might do better.i also heard that hasbro S2 is also good.
(Jul. 10, 2017  5:06 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:

maybe on accel it might do better.i also heard that hasbro S2 is also good.

hasbro s2 is alright not on roktavor level also xtreme>accel
(Jul. 10, 2017  5:08 AM)mj9 Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2017  5:06 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: maybe on accel it might do better.i also heard that hasbro S2 is also good.

hasbro s2 is alright not on roktavor level also xtreme>accel

yea extreme is better but if it misses then its game ovver for extreme whereas accels greater stamina can help roktavor get more hits so it can burst the opponent.
(Jul. 10, 2017  5:31 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2017  5:08 AM)mj9 Wrote: hasbro s2 is alright not on roktavor level also xtreme>accel

yea extreme is better but if it misses then its game ovver for extreme whereas accels greater stamina can help roktavor get more hits so it can burst the opponent.

Xtreme doesn't have as bad stamina lol. For less stamina you get much faster speed, recoil control and control. And Xtreme still can give many hits in row and at lower speed it can still do some dammage and burst opponents at lower speed due to its low recoil.

Though even I think we should try Accel on it vs TT. Who knows Accel may do better against Fafnir. In MFB I found Balro 85MF to KO Dragoon BD145RDF better then any other tip due to its ability to quickly accelrate and retain speed and push out left spin better then RF (not giving them chance to recover).

@[TrainiacJ] if possible can you try Drain Ato vs RGA with launch like this?
(Jul. 10, 2017  5:44 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2017  5:31 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: yea extreme is better but if it misses then its game ovver for extreme whereas accels greater stamina can help roktavor get more hits so it can burst the opponent.

Xtreme doesn't have as bad stamina lol. For less stamina you get much faster speed, recoil control and control. And Xtreme still can  give many hits in row and at lower speed it can still do some dammage and burst opponents at lower speed due to its low recoil.

Though even I think we should try Accel on it vs TT. Who knows Accel may do better against Fafnir. In MFB I found Balro 85MF to KO Dragoon BD145RDF better then any other tip due to its ability to quickly accelrate and retain speed and push out left spin better then RF (not giving them chance to recover).

gravity can cause more self bursts maybe heavy might be better?
(Jul. 10, 2017  5:51 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2017  5:44 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Xtreme doesn't have as bad stamina lol. For less stamina you get much faster speed, recoil control and control. And Xtreme still can  give many hits in row and at lower speed it can still do some dammage and burst opponents at lower speed due to its low recoil.

gravity can cause more self bursts maybe heavy might be better?

To push KO you need to keep bey stable (stright) and accelerate faster you need outward weight distribution

In simple words, Gravity works better on attacker against opposite spin and easier to control then Knuckle or Spread

Gravity isn't as easier to Burst then heavy though :)
(Jul. 10, 2017  6:05 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2017  5:51 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: gravity can cause more self bursts maybe heavy might be better?

To push KO you need to keep bey stable (stright) and accelerate faster you need outward weight distribution

In simple words, Gravity works better on attacker against opposite spin and easier to control then Knuckle or Spread

Gravity isn't as easier to Burst then heavy though Smile

It actually is wombat tested it
(Jul. 10, 2017  8:22 AM)mj9 Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2017  6:05 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: To push KO you need to keep bey stable (stright) and accelerate faster you need outward weight distribution

Gravity isn't as easier to Burst then heavy though Smile

It actually is wombat tested it

Where it was? Sorry if I missed it out but I can't find it now.

Though I was asking to try against Drain Ato as results was impressive with Xtreme. I wanted to see if Accel would able to do better.

BTW why 8M?
(Jul. 10, 2017  8:47 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2017  8:22 AM)mj9 Wrote: It actually is wombat tested it

Where it was? Sorry if I missed it out but I can't find it now.

Though I was asking to try against Drain Ato as results was impressive with Xtreme. I wanted to see if Accel would able to do better.

BTW why 8M?

maybe for extra weight and more contact points?i think cross would have been better.
Could someone test Evipero for defense? I hear it got buffed.
Also, can I get someone else to test the Hasbro Press? I've heard of quite a few people having success with it, especially with Heavy, and claiming that it's better than Defense (though I'm not sure about Survive). Maybe things like Roktavor/Yegdrion/Kerbeus K2 Heavy Press?