BladerUmarWBO
26.32%
Total: 100% 19 vote(s)
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:28 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:23 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: yup

is it a good bey?

ja
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:41 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:28 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: is it a good bey?

ja

?
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:42 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:41 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: ja

?

I meant to say Yeah
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:43 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:42 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: ?

I meant to say Yeah

oh sorry lol.
Prime apocalypse, because it can burst in real life
(Dec. 06, 2020  7:49 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Prime apocalypse, because it can burst in real life

Hasbro performs worse.
BUT. . . Yeah I can't discuss about that
Among the Dual Layer stuff, I've heard that King Kerbeus is quite a ways better than Kaiser Kerbeus, and that Storm Spryzen makes Storm Spriggan look like a joke...but wouldn't the Unite' Driver fix that for Storm Spriggan?

Among the SwitchStrike stuff, I've heard that Krusher Doomscizor was better than Killer Deathscyther (no idea how or why, gonna need to research it), that Deep Caynox smokes Deep Chaos (I thought Hasbro's Bearing Driver had an even worse spring than Takara's), and that Genesis Valtryek's Reboot Driver works better than God Valkyrie's (this I've actually seen on YouTube, and it still shocks me to this day).

SlingShock stuff...I want to believe, but I find it doubtful just because of the lack of metal on the Layers. Archer Hercules & maybe Heat Salamander may be close, but that's it.

SwitchStrike stuff...Union Achilles is just barely where it's at, but Hasbro didn't do an Xtend+ for that jawful Xtend-S, so that doesn't help.

So far with SpeedStorm, it seems like Glide Roktavor thrashes Glide Ragnaruk, and Curse Satomb just barely stomps out Curse Satan. My curiosity is piqued.
(Dec. 01, 2020  8:47 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Maybe turbo spryzen

Are you kidding me!
Honestly all the beys that were great in anime but Takara Tomy failed at making in real life. just those. (Cos those are better without the gimmicks some of them)
(Dec. 01, 2020  9:14 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2020  9:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Oh hold it. I figure a Rise bey thats totally better and its no joke.
BUSHIN ASHINDRA

oh ok I might buy that bey

(Dec. 11, 2020  2:58 AM)SparkingSmasher Wrote:

Are you kidding me!

Why not? The driver is taller so less chance of scraping.
Glide Roktavor is one.
Brutal Luinor perhaps
just maybe
(Dec. 11, 2020  2:53 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Glide Roktavor is one.
Brutal Luinor perhaps

Brutal Luinor is horrible. Much worse than Bloody Longinus.
I can definitely assure that

and I tested it I put it up against Hasbro bey air knight and every time it battled it ended with a burst

brutal luinor burst to verify

so yeah to trash to even compare to any of TT's bey but maybe.... hmm oh maybe bushin ashindra if that is how you spell it
(Dec. 11, 2020  3:49 PM)yogotti434 Wrote: I can definitely assure that

and I tested it I put it up against Hasbro  bey air knight and every time it battled it ended with a burst

brutal luinor burst to verify

so yeah to trash to even compare to any of TT's bey but maybe.... hmm oh maybe bushin ashindra if that is how you spell it

yeah, ashindra is good
on TT's side

i think that you know what right now i can't seem to think if TT's bey have a disadvantage

and ashindra probably is not the best against TT beys of its own kind

idk this is brain draining me trying to think of any thigs Hasbro even DOES better than TT....

but yeah i think Hasbro is just not good enough
I highly doubt any Surge beys could beat TT
(Dec. 11, 2020  2:58 AM)SparkingSmasher Wrote:

Are you kidding me!

Bruh ts4 is a counter to TT lord. So no, I'm not Kidding you.
(Dec. 01, 2020  10:42 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: Nightmare Luinor, Arc Balkesh, Deep Caynox, Krusher Doomsizer, Maximus Garuda to name a few SwitchStrike ones that were clearly better than the TT version. Most of them were really close in that era (except for Strike Valtryek, but we don't talk about that).

Krusher Doomscizor really doesn't belong on this list at all. Yes, it's better balanced. It also has weaker burst resistance and losing that wobble actually turns out to be a good way to decrease its offensive power. It is weaksauce. TT's can at least do some work as a surprise burst attacker on ball tips (its random booster combo with Quarter Loop isn't half bad for a random booster combo), but Hasbro's has nothing to its name short of falling to pieces constantly and hitting like a wet paper towel.

(Dec. 11, 2020  2:25 AM)BlackConvoyX Wrote: Among the Dual Layer stuff, I've heard that King Kerbeus is quite a ways better than Kaiser Kerbeus, and that Storm Spryzen makes Storm Spriggan look like a joke...but wouldn't the Unite' Driver fix that for Storm Spriggan?

Among the SwitchStrike stuff, I've heard that Krusher Doomscizor was better than Killer Deathscyther (no idea how or why, gonna need to research it), that Deep Caynox smokes Deep Chaos (I thought Hasbro's Bearing Driver had an even worse spring than Takara's), and that Genesis Valtryek's Reboot Driver works better than God Valkyrie's (this I've actually seen on YouTube, and it still shocks me to this day).

SlingShock stuff...I want to believe, but I find it doubtful just because of the lack of metal on the Layers. Archer Hercules & maybe Heat Salamander may be close, but that's it.

SwitchStrike stuff...Union Achilles is just barely where it's at, but Hasbro didn't do an Xtend+ for that jawful Xtend-S, so that doesn't help.

So far with SpeedStorm, it seems like Glide Roktavor thrashes Glide Ragnaruk, and Curse Satomb just barely stomps out Curse Satan. My curiosity is piqued.

I have no idea why people hype up Krusher Doomscizor as "better", short of the fact that its balanced more evenly and less lopsided. As to that, well, look at the other half of my post above. It's really not better at all imo, it just is more likely to outspin its TT version if they don't collide enough for the Hasbro version to burst first, which doesn't seem likely to me.

Hasbro's Bearing spring is at its average strength. TT's is weakened. This means that Hasbro's Bearing is less burstable in general, giving the Hasbro version the edge.

Heat Salamander is utter doodoo. It weighs way too little to even be a decent equalizer, even if the Operate driver is improved. No contest, the layer is just too weak for it to be better than the TT equivalent.
MagikHorse Wrote:Heat Salamander is utter doodoo. It weighs way too little to even be a decent equalizer, even if the Operate driver is improved. No contest, the layer is just too weak for it to be better than the TT equivalent.

That can probably be said for all the Turbo era Layers...but as far as "utter doodoo", that's more like Z Achilles, Wonder Valtryek, Brutal Lúinor, and whatever else was in the wave 1 stuff. (Wait, Operate-S is improved over the original Operate!? This I hadn't heard about...)
Even though tt has more details I think hasbro is better in a battle
(Dec. 14, 2020  4:16 PM)BlackConvoyX Wrote:
MagikHorse Wrote:Heat Salamander is utter doodoo. It weighs way too little to even be a decent equalizer, even if the Operate driver is improved. No contest, the layer is just too weak for it to be better than the TT equivalent.

That can probably be said for all the Turbo era Layers...but as far as "utter doodoo", that's more like Z Achilles, Wonder Valtryek, Brutal Lúinor, and whatever else was in the wave 1 stuff. (Wait, Operate-S is improved over the original Operate!? This I hadn't heard about...)

Wonder Valtryek is a toss-up. It does have decent Attack for a Hasbey if you get one that's tight, but the lack of weight is a big hindrance and prevents it from being better than its counterpart in general and is still only decent at best. Z Achilles is known weaksauce from Hasbro. Brutal Luinor is bad too, but I have had some mild success on Hold. Gonna get wrecked against its counterpart though, unless it manages on dodging or something.

Salamander though? TT's Salamander has high Stamina on its own, since all its metal is by the outer edge. Hasbro's version doesn't. TT's version can win by OS/LAD because of that high Stamina. Hasbro's cannot, and cannot equalize nearly well enough to survive an LAD battle. That's the difference: The loss of its metal hurts its Stamina so badly that it can no longer really win in an LAD situation anymore, and has too little combat power to really win by any other way either. The difference there is huge in particular, with one layer top-tier on release and the other hard outclassed in every way in general, with even the rubberless Hasbro Wizard and Geist doing the same thing better.

Operate-S locks into Defense mode, which is a pretty big improvement imo. I've known my TT ones love to flip to Attack mode on hard hits/landings, and have troubles getting them to remain in Defense mode in general sometimes.
(Dec. 15, 2020  6:45 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Operate-S locks into Defense mode, which is a pretty big improvement imo. I've known my TT ones love to flip to Attack mode on hard hits/landings, and have troubles getting them to remain in Defense mode in general sometimes.

Wow. Sounds a lot like Hasbro's Trans Driver from Alter Cognite...or at least my copy, anyway. That thing refuses to stay in Attack mode, but stays in Stamina mode no prob.
(Jan. 05, 2021  4:18 PM)BlackConvoyX Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  6:45 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Operate-S locks into Defense mode, which is a pretty big improvement imo. I've known my TT ones love to flip to Attack mode on hard hits/landings, and have troubles getting them to remain in Defense mode in general sometimes.

Wow. Sounds a lot like Hasbro's Trans Driver from Alter Cognite...or at least my copy, anyway. That thing refuses to stay in Attack mode, but stays in Stamina mode no prob.

I've never had this issue with any of my Trans drivers, from either TT or Hasbro.