28.89%
No (jk yes)
4.44%
No
17.78%
Total: 100% 45 vote(s)
(Mar. 30, 2021  4:37 PM)Pixi Wrote: we shall rise with our harry pfps
The sad thing is that harry won't be in the next season
Unless we get enough people to sign the petition, that is.

Heck, we might get Harry as a flashback with Lane, I'd be happy with even that (but of course I'd be happier if they actually returned)
(Mar. 30, 2021  4:33 PM)i'm batman Wrote: So I decided to join the hedgehog-worshipping cult Harry Fan Club. I have made the mightiest critter my pfp. Praise him!
(Mar. 30, 2021  3:13 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Oof this thing is still alive.
Petition for Harry (and Lane) to come back at least as a cameo in DB

He would be too op, but...
Signs petition anyway

(Mar. 30, 2021  4:37 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2021  4:36 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Didn't I explain? Harry is devoured by Dragon Emperor L Drago

Assuming that does happen, L-Drago would get pricked to death trying to eat Harry, so this in an invalid argument XD

nah L Drago's the Dragon God now, cuz it absorbed Nemesis, so it kinda bodied harry in .0002 secs
Can we just not drag L-Drago into this in the first place?
(Mar. 30, 2021  4:33 PM)i\m batman Wrote: So I decided to join the hedgehog-worshipping cult Harry Fan Club. I have made the mightiest critter my pfp. Praise him!
(Mar. 30, 2021  3:13 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Oof this thing is still alive.
Petition for Harry (and Lane) to come back at least as a cameo in DB

Signs petition anyway

imagine if the whole website joins the harry fan club
(Mar. 30, 2021  4:57 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2021  4:33 PM)i\m batman Wrote: So I decided to join the hedgehog-worshipping cult Harry Fan Club. I have made the mightiest critter my pfp. Praise him!

Signs petition anyway

imagine if the whole website joins the harry fan club

That's gonna be... pretty confusing. Imagine this thread having more posts than the Random Thoughts threads.
Question: marry harry or shrek?
(Mar. 30, 2021  7:16 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Question: marry harry or shrek?

Harry.
(Mar. 30, 2021  7:19 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:

Harry.

YOU FOOL! POLYGAMY!
(Mar. 30, 2021  7:20 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2021  7:19 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Harry.

YOU FOOL! POLYGAMY!

Shrek is ewww.
(Mar. 30, 2021  7:20 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2021  7:20 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: YOU FOOL! POLYGAMY!

Shrek is ewww.

dang autcorrect is annoying isn't it lol? you accidentally dissed the legendary god heavenly master king emperor noble righteous beautiful onion lord of the swamp, Shrek(may the onions be cut with a knife).
(Mar. 30, 2021  7:26 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2021  7:20 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Shrek is ewww.

dang autcorrect is annoying isn't it lol? you accidentally dissed the legendary god heavenly master king emperor noble righteous beautiful onion lord of the swamp, Shrek(may the onions be cut with a knife).
I just barfed.
(Mar. 30, 2021  7:44 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2021  7:26 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: dang autcorrect is annoying isn't it lol? you accidentally dissed the legendary god heavenly master king emperor noble righteous beautiful onion lord of the swamp, Shrek(may the onions be cut with a knife).
I just barfed.

We have a shrek is drecker, bring out the sulfuric acid and bleach mixture to cleanse the mind of this poor soul

neither 
:trollface:
(Mar. 30, 2021  7:48 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2021  7:44 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I just barfed.

We have a shrek is drecker, bring out the sulfuric acid and bleach mixture to cleanse the mind of this poor soul

Sorry I need no cleansing. Lol.
Since everyone’s talking about Harry, I’m going to assume everyone agrees with me when I say that Harry is too adorable for words?
(Mar. 30, 2021  10:40 PM)BeybladeBurst#1 Wrote: Since everyone’s talking about Harry, I’m going to assume everyone agrees with me when I say that Harry is too adorable for words?

everyone except Ryuga's Son
(Mar. 30, 2021  11:42 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2021  10:40 PM)BeybladeBurst#1 Wrote: Since everyone’s talking about Harry, I’m going to assume everyone agrees with me when I say that Harry is too adorable for words?

everyone except Ryuga's Son

Haha haha!

Harry is ugly. Harry makes the cats in the cats movie look pretty by comparison. (Besides Penguins are better).
(Mar. 31, 2021  3:47 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

Harry is ugly. Harry makes the cats in the cats movie look pretty by comparison. (Besides Penguins are better).

harry is love

harry is life
(Mar. 31, 2021  2:48 AM)BeybladeBurst#1 Wrote: Haha haha!

...Why did I hear that in Lui's voice?
(Mar. 31, 2021  5:02 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2021  2:48 AM)BeybladeBurst#1 Wrote: Haha haha!

...Why did I hear that in Lui's voice?

Oh my. Maybe because he sort of laughs like that?
lol there are literally like 3 people with the same picture of harry.
(Mar. 31, 2021  5:52 PM)BeybladeBurst#1 Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2021  5:02 PM)PinkRose Wrote: ...Why did I hear that in Lui's voice?

Oh my. Maybe because he sort of laughs like that?

I heard that in xanders laugh for some reason

I wanna laugh normally since Im brazilian I usually laugh like this:
*Intense breathing*
huehuehuehue
tssssssssssss
*oxygen exhale with a weird noise*
ksksksksksksks