well yes but actually yes
28.89%
No (jk yes)
4.44%
No
17.78%
Total: 100% 45 vote(s)
your dumb its godzilla easily lmao
godzilla is the best of everyone no question about it. but no more harry or godzilla talk
(Dec. 09, 2020  4:25 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: your dumb its godzilla easily lmao

no, imma have to say ryuga(not a joke). he uses ldrago like chastiefol(nanatsu no taizai), and his skills are insanity.
(Dec. 09, 2020  4:27 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: godzilla is the best of everyone no question about it. but no more harry or godzilla talk

wdym no more harry talk? this thread was specifically created FOR harry talk.
yeah and Godzilla blew up a planet with his heat ray. and l drago is just a top. there is no question about it
(Dec. 09, 2020  4:28 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Why am I seeing godzilla everywhere

irdk, i just rolled w/it
oh man harry vs sonic
sonic would win so badly. sonic would crush him
(Dec. 09, 2020  4:33 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Soniccccccc

shadow is better
silver is better than shadow
(Dec. 09, 2020  4:38 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Sonic crushes Harry

not true tho
Harry created black doom that created shadow that can beat sonic, so Harry>Sonic
(Dec. 09, 2020  4:41 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: silver is better than shadow

bruh, no
Shadow was the only one that kicked silver's head
(no, not butt, his head actually)
silver is good (he is my main in the rom hack sonicmon fire-red)
but frick, shadow is better
Maria is a best friend better than blaze
yeah silver can teleport use telekinesis. shadow is slow at running and is trash.. no question
(Dec. 09, 2020  4:43 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Enough with your figment of imagination.

bruh this is a harry fanclub not sonic fanclub
so here we talk good about harry , not about sonic
(we should do a sonic fanclub tho, but not just for sonic, for the sonic series overall)

(Dec. 09, 2020  4:44 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: yeah silver can teleport use telekinesis. shadow is slow at running and is trash.. no question

ok I dont wanna start a fight but out of the 4 hedgehogs, silver is the second slowest, just loses to Amy
shadow can also teleport short distances and long distances by using chaos control (the first ever person to use chaos control with one emerald)
he can fly for a short period of time by using his shoes, he is the ultimate life form and if u see sonic twitter takeover 3 and 4
shadow has the best answers
yes there is an ultimate blader