Nov

Happy Burstsgiving!

Freeport, NY
Tournament Results
Freeport Fitness Solutions
27 Hanse Ave
  Enter the left door and head to the room all the way in the back.
12:00PM on 11/25/2018
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
5 cash  or Free with Passport*

Free entry with Blader Passport

Support the WBO by purchasing a Blader Passport and get unlimited access to WBO tournaments and monthly giveaways of new releases!

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

I recently found out that there used to be a scene in Long Island. Looks like I'll be picking up where UltimateOrion left off. Let's bring this scene back to life, shall we?

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Hey @[kjrules17]!, will this be a Hasbro only tourney? Not that I'm coming, as much as I want to, but general curiosity. This question popped up knowing that your 'a' and, in fact, 'The' Hasbruh. Thanks in advance!
(Nov. 18, 2018  1:42 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Hey @[kjrules17]!, will this be a Hasbro only tourney? Not that I'm coming, as much as I want to, but general curiosity. This question popped up knowing that your 'a' and, in fact, 'The' Hasbruh. Thanks in advance!
Nope, just the regular Burst Format. It'd be cool to try and host some Hasbro-Only Format tournaments down the line, but we'll see.
Hey Everyone. Here's what I'm bringing for sale at this tournament.

2 Confirmed Random Booster Volume 12 w/ Maximum Garuda ($12 Dollars each)

Yamiterios 0 Xtreme' ($25 Dollars)

Buster Excalibur ($18 Dollars)

Geist Fafnir ($25 Dollars)

Prices are firm.
LOL , Somebody just made this ( and it is really COOL ) :
(Nov. 18, 2018  3:04 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: LOL , Somebody just made this ( and it is really COOL ) :

That was Me

These are some items that I will sell

Kreis Satan Layer ($5)
Kinetic Satomb S3 Layer ($5)
Hasbro Dragoon S Layer ($6)
Hasbro Dranzer S Layer($6)
Used Xeno Xcalius X2 .M.I ($10)
Hasbro Gray Valtryek V1 .W.A ($10)
4 Disk ($3)
Spread Disk ($3)
Wing Disk ($3)
Gravity Disk ($3)
Hasbro Unite Driver ($4)
Used Orange Genesis Valtryek V3 .6V.Rb ($10)
Used Alter Cognite C3 .6M.T ($10)
Force Disk ($3)
Jaggy Driver ($4)
Used Winning Valkyrie .12.Vl (Worn out teeth but barely bursts and is still powerful) ($15)
Legend Spriggan ($5)
Takara Tomy Nothing ($4)
Power Trigger Accessory ($5)
(2×) R Spin Proto launchers ($1 each)
Left Spin Beylauncher Clear ($10)

First Come First Serve
(Nov. 19, 2018  5:36 AM)micheal123 Wrote: Yess, Can't wait !
Same here!
Can't but I found I good combo for fafnir
(Nov. 19, 2018  6:15 AM)BRH29 Wrote: Can't but I found I good combo for fafnir
You were trying to say you couldn't go? If so, it's all good. Maybe next time haha.
(Nov. 19, 2018  6:16 AM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2018  6:15 AM)BRH29 Wrote: Can't but I found I good combo for fafnir
You were trying to say you couldn't go? If so, it's all good. Maybe next time haha.

Ok can't go
Hi @[RandomBlader64]
Anyone selling an Eternal?
I will be there

my emblem

nightmare longinus M UL
Is anyone not ok with being on camera

Because I will live stream this event
(Nov. 22, 2018  2:17 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: Is anyone not ok with being on camera

Because I will live stream this event

I'm ok with it.

Bad news. I can't go until further notice. I have something to take care of.
(Nov. 22, 2018  3:11 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: Bad news. I can't go until further notice. I have something to take care of.
I understand. Hopefully everything goes well. And hey, there's always next time my friend.
(Nov. 22, 2018  5:21 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2018  3:11 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: Bad news. I can't go until further notice. I have something to take care of.
I understand. Hopefully everything goes well. And hey, there's always next time my friend.

I'll see if i can finish it up before sunday, so i can attend. If not, then, like you said, i'll try again some other time.
Im interested in bringing my son(5yrs old) to the tournament tomorrow. What would he need to participate.
(Nov. 23, 2018  6:05 PM)Kwake5 Wrote: Im interested in bringing my son(5yrs old) to the tournament tomorrow. What would he need to participate.

Hey @[Kwake5]

He would just need at least 1 beyblade and a launcher and 5 dollars to pay the tournament fee.
(Nov. 23, 2018  6:09 PM)LazerBeamz Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2018  6:05 PM)Kwake5 Wrote: Im interested in bringing my son(5yrs old) to the tournament tomorrow. What would he need to participate.

Hey @[Kwake5]

He would just need at least 1 beyblade and a launcher and 5 dollars to pay the tournament fee.

And a WBO account
i'll be there it's a 22 minute drive for me and I HAVE ALL the burst and god beys
Hi

I’m new here , dad is taking me how long the tournament will take
Hey all I’ll be going there. I got myself some new switch strike so I’ll see you all there.

Edit: I made a video asking people to come. I hope more people will show up so we can all have a great time! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCE__eTwQbg

I will sell a Clear Left Spin Beylauncher for $10
can't make it,
not feeling well