Oct

HOLLOW WINGS

Toronto, Ontario
High Park
Bloor Street West entrance
  Large shelter on the left hand side before reaching the tennis court.
11:00 AM on 10/15/2016
Hosted by
  Mitsu
Contact Host
Format
Metal Fight Limited

A limited amount of official Metal Fight/Fusion gear can be used.

View Rulebook

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
5 cash  or Free with Passport*

Free entry with Blader Passport

Support the WBO by purchasing a Blader Passport and get unlimited access to WBO tournaments and monthly giveaways of new releases!

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

— burstlimit & HOLLOW WINGS —
Saturday, October 15, 2016
High Park - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
11:00AM ONWARDS
——————————————————
Limited Format — BANLIST V1.5
AND
Experimental Burst Format — Unranked, 2:00PM

We'll be playing in the shelter where we usually play. If you're coming to High Park via the Bloor St. W entrance, just follow that road down on the right side and you'll see the large building/shelter on the left hand side before you reach the tennis courts. If you have any questions about the location, please post here! This map has the area we'll be playing in roughly outlined:

Blader Passport or Entry Fee Required for Ranked Burst Format Event
To participate in the second event of the day–the Ranked Burst Format tournament at 2PM–you must purchase a Blader Passport for $20 CDN–which will grant you entry into all WBO events for an entire year, among other benefits–or alternatively, you can pay $6 CDN for a single tournament.

Experimental Unranked Burst Format Information
As the launch of Beyblade Burst internationally approaches, we would like to take this opportunity before what will likely be a huge influx of new users to experiment with new rulesets and ideas to make WBO Organized Play more fun to play, easy to organize, standardized, and timely in their execution. As a result, the first tournament at this event will be played using new experimental rules and will as a result be unranked. Credits and Faces will still be awarded, however.

The new rules for this experimental Burst Format tournament at 2PM can all be viewed in this WBO topic: http://bit.ly/ExperimentalFormatRulesV2

All of these rule changes may or may not be implemented into our regular events in the future. We will be monitoring the results and feedback from this event to help gauge what works and what doesn't. So, by participating in this event not only are you getting a chance to play with some exciting new rules that will certainly shake up how every player approaches their battles and the choices they make, you're helping us to shape the future of the WBO!

What is Beyblade Burst?
[Image: gnJ23kG.png]
Beyblade Burst is the brand new, third generation of Beyblade by TAKARA-TOMY! It launched in 2015 in Japan and Hasbro is set to launch it in North America in 2016. If you are not familiar with Beyblade Burst, please take a look at the Beyblade Wiki article covering it, the Beyblade General Forum, and the Beyblade Burst Hasbro Topic for the most up to date information about Hasbro's release of the series internationally.

Don't have any Beyblades from this new series? No problem! It's likely that people will have some on hand for sale, and if not, we would be glad to lend one to you for the duration of the event!

Spread the Word!
Are you as excited about the event as we are?! If so, be sure to tell your friends about it! And if you haven't already, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook for updates including photos and video from this event!

[Image: g0FVqp6.png] @worldbeyblade | [Image: cDtqg0C.png] WorldBeybladeOrganization | [Image: 1ZYfvnl.png] Instagram

Spread the word!
#WORLDBEYBLADE #BEYBLADE

Side Note
We'd advise users to please, please look after your stuff. While yes this is a Beyblade tournament and we're not suggesting that any of us would attempt to take each other's stuff it is still happening at a public venue where other people (who may not be so friendly) are going to be present as well. Of course, if you see a personal belonging lying around bring it up any of the judges so we can return it to the right person. Your co-operation is appreciated!

All questions for this tournament may be asked in this thread!

Think you can make it? Post here!
If you think you'll be able to make it out to burstlimt & HOLLOW WINGS, please post here and I will start building an attendance list! Please also specify which of the two events you'll be participating in if you won't being attending both!

Attendees:
Mitsu
Kei
1234beyblade
Naru Blader
Tempest546
JesseObre

Possible Attendees:
BAWB18

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Can't wait for both of these events! Gonna be fun to go back to Limited after the recent ban list update and to play Burst using the new experimental rules.
Dang can't make it Smithicide have fun everyone
Edit: I'm going to spread the word on Instagram
Slap me on possible for Burst format!
Damn straight, sign me in for both events please! Wink
Really sad that I can't make this. I will be at a Spooky Party all day. Have a wonderful time, everyone!
I can come! Count me in!
[Image: PQVzM7t.png]

Small mistake on my part! Both events will be hosted on Sunday, October 16th, not Sunday, October 15th.

@[Tempest546], @[Hato], @[cadney], @[1234beyblade], @[{YT}Enderz], @[Naru Blader], @[Kei]
Wait if it's the 16th then I'm a possible.

Is the burst tournament first? Or MFB?
(Oct. 09, 2016  3:58 PM){YT}Enderz Wrote: Is the burst tournament first? Or MFB?

We'll be doing MFB first!
(Oct. 09, 2016  4:14 PM)Mitsu Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2016  3:58 PM){YT}Enderz Wrote: Is the burst tournament first? Or MFB?

We'll be doing MFB first!

In that case I'll be possible for the burst tournament.
Count me in!
(Oct. 09, 2016  3:36 PM)Mitsu Wrote: [Image: PQVzM7t.png]

Small mistake on my part! Both events will be hosted on Sunday, October 16th, not Sunday, October 15th.

Why is that @[Mitsu]? This event was part of the defined schedule I sent out to all of our members a couple weeks ago and in it I mentioned Saturday, October 15th would be the date.
Which day will it be on then? Saturday or Sunday?
Another mistake on my part, I guess. :p This event will indeed be on Saturday, October 15th.
YESSS a Saturday!
I won't be able to make it unfortunately (I'm going to be at the same spooky party as cadney) but I hope everyone has fun! Disappointed that I won't be able to smoke everyone in the unranked tournament :'D
Will anyone use plastic ripcords at this event?
Yes I will
(Oct. 10, 2016  10:04 PM)commonman Wrote: Will anyone use plastic ripcords at this event?

Some people use the BeyLauncher (string launcher), but most of us use the ripcord/winder-based launchers.
(Oct. 11, 2016  12:28 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2016  10:04 PM)commonman Wrote: Will anyone use plastic ripcords at this event?

Some people use the BeyLauncher (string launcher), but most of us use the ripcord/winder-based launchers.

If you're referring to Metal Fight Beyblade (which I'm assuming you are), it's definitely vice-versa.
Hey guys this is my first post here. I was wondering if people would be selling beyblades here. I don't think I can compete at the tournament but I was hoping to pick up a few. Thanks
(Oct. 11, 2016  4:00 AM)InvincibleZ Wrote: Hey guys this is my first post here. I was wondering if people would be selling beyblades here. I don't think I can compete at the tournament but I was hoping to pick up a few. Thanks

Hey! Welcome to the WBO. Smile

I'll be selling some Beyblade Burst items at the event. You can find a link to my list below.

Kei's Items For Sale at burstlimit & HOLLOW WINGS
Sales are First Come, First Served, All Prices in Canadian Dollars

Click to View My For Sale List

By early November I should also have many of the new B-61 Random Booster Vol. 4 Driger S.H.F for sale at our events (dates/threads for our November events will be posted here in a couple weeks), among a few other items that will be on their way over here soon. If there's anything in particular you're looking for, I can look in to ordering it for you to bring to the tournaments in November as well.

Hope you can end up playing in the events this weekend! We're all happy to lend out parts to you as you need them as well if you can stay!
I possible