[HMS] :: Q&A Thread

(Mar. 01, 2012  6:02 PM)Kai-V Wrote: My guess is that, since the second mould is reinforced, that should be the one Hasbro used a year later, like what they generally do in Metal Fight Beyblade, but unfortunately I cannot give you a confirmed answer ...

This is what I thought when I saw the question, and after checking my "Dark Effigy MS" Circle Upper, I can confirm that it was the second mold. I'll update the article to make mention of this.
I think that will make a lot of people happy, haha.

Kind of a shame, though. Mold One is not without its uses...
Thanks for the answer Kei, much appreciated Grin

A shame though, I am after mold one, seeing as I have a samurai changer coming, and that kinda outdoes mold 2 at everything.
What are the best combos i can make out of:

Draciel MS
Gaia Dragoon MS
Dranzer MS
Jiraiya MS
Bloody Devil MS
Sea Dragon MS AR
Circle Heavy X2

Thanks Smile
Attack-
Jiraiya Blade
Circle Wide
Flat Core
(I am really not sure about the Core of yours... :\)

Defense-
I see no good Defense AR there. Unhappy
WD- Circle Wide/Circle Heavy
RC- Bearing Core 2

Stamina-
Again, nothing good I see there... Unhappy
An uncustomized Jiraiya looks like the best thing he can do...
So, what are some rare HMS that are going to be good purchases? I found this series quite interesting compared to the other series.
DEMS, Wolborg, Samurai Changer, Sea Dragon(RBA2 especially), Dragoon MS/MSUV if you're packing a lot of money for this expenditure...
(Mar. 07, 2012  4:17 PM)Hazel Wrote: DEMS, Wolborg, Samurai Changer, Sea Dragon(RBA2 especially), Dragoon MS/MSUV if you're packing a lot of money for this expenditure...

sounds good. I might have to start planning ahead with all my money haha. DEMS, WOlborg, Sea Dragon, Dragoon MS and Dragoon MSUV are quite interesting.
(Mar. 07, 2012  4:19 PM)MAB Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2012  4:17 PM)Hazel Wrote: DEMS, Wolborg, Samurai Changer, Sea Dragon(RBA2 especially), Dragoon MS/MSUV if you're packing a lot of money for this expenditure...

sounds good. I might have to start planning ahead with all my money haha. DEMS, WOlborg, Sea Dragon, Dragoon MS and Dragoon MSUV are quite interesting.
That's a good buying list.
You do know a single Dragoon MSUV would cost you $100+ right ?

Can someone help me out with combos here:
(Mar. 07, 2012  4:51 PM)BladingSpirit5 Wrote: That's a good buying list.

YES, I know. Anyways, I am looking for some rare beyblade so yeah. Slash Riger seems promising but WBO beywiki said it has some useless parts, shall I get it if I found one?

Also, your combo can try this:

Slash Upper+Sea Dragon CWD+Thunder Dragon running core.
(Mar. 07, 2012  4:51 PM)BladingSpirit5 Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2012  4:19 PM)MAB Wrote:

It's a little cliche but still a very good combo:

BP: Samurai Emblem
AR: Samurai Changer
WD: 15g Circle Wide (Draciel MS)
RC: Dragoon MS

(Mar. 07, 2012  5:01 PM)Zain Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2012  4:51 PM)BladingSpirit5 Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2012  4:19 PM)MAB Wrote: sounds good. I might have to start planning ahead with all my money haha. DEMS, WOlborg, Sea Dragon, Dragoon MS and Dragoon MSUV are quite interesting.

It's a little cliche but still a very good combo:

BP: Samurai Emblem
AR: Samurai Changer
RC: Dragoon MS

Good combo Zain. BladingSpirit5, maybe you should use both combos and do a test to see which one is stronger. I am curious to see the result as both combos have good ARs.
(Mar. 07, 2012  4:56 PM)MAB Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2012  4:51 PM)BladingSpirit5 Wrote: That's a good buying list.

YES, I know. Anyways, I am looking for some rare beyblade so yeah. Slash Riger seems promising but WBO beywiki said it has some useless parts, shall I get it if I found one?

Also, your combo can try this:

Slash Upper+Sea Dragon CWD+Thunder Dragon running core.

Well, Slash Riger's AR Slash Upper is the only reason to buy Slash Riger, competitively. It is also one of the best looking HMS Beyblades.

Quote:Slash Upper+Sea Dragon CWD+Thunder Dragon running core.

I don't really think Metal Weight Flat Core should be used over Grip Flat Core in that combo.

EDIT:
I was actually thinking of some combos like:
AR: Samurai Upper, Circle Upper, Jiraiya Blade
WD: CWD Defense Ring
RC: Grip Flat Core

AR: Circle Upper, Wolf Crusher
WD: Circle Wide, CWD Free Survivor
RC: Bearing Core
Fair enough then. I guess I will be getting HMS as my priority too.
Try this, haha. It probably sucks, but it'd be nice to see how it goes, I read about it/something similar in the archive of BBF or whatever it was, posted by Brad.
It's supposed to be a weight-based defender, and if you feel like trying it out, let me know how it goes, I'd be much obliged.

AR: Samurai Upper
WD: CWD Defense Ring
RC: Battle Change Core
RC CWD ABS Part: CWD Free Survivor

There's also that really crazy attack combo in the Slash Riger article, though I'd be wary of breakage.

AR: Slash Upper
RC: Grip Flat Core.

Now, from what I read, Jiraiya Blade smash combos don't work on high speed but high rotational velocity, despite what the top-tier list says, and I'll be investigating that myself once all my stuff gets here.

You may wish to try the one in Jiraiya MS's Article, and see how it compares to something more traditional, or at least, the same as in the article with Grip Flat Core. Again, let me know how it compares, if you would?

Oh, and obviously for defense just use something of the competitive combo list, you have the parts.

Your collection is very nice, very similar to my "things I have bought/will buy" list, in fact.

Oh, and do note, there are obviously a huge range of customizations you can make, these aren't really the best, but they are the more interesting ones that come to mind.
So, anyone got a Slash Riger to sell? I thought some of you have them? Dunno if I am suppose to post question here,
Look around the buying and selling forum. Two were up for sale recently, I bought one and the other one also seems to be gone, but they show up every so often. This isn't the right thread, though. You may want to make a buying thread or something, but the best way is to just trawl the more recently updated threads in the selling thread, or learn to use Yahoo! Japan Auctions via a middleman, though good HMS aren't easy to find there either.
Is the best uncustomized HMS blade? And what is the best custom HMS blade?
Wolborg MS is commonly considered the best uncustomized HMS (possibly the best uncustomized beyblade ever).

As for the best customized beyblade, there's an HMS competitive combination thread in the Customization subforum, there is no one "best customization" in any series.
What would be a good HMS attack beyblade, thats not ridiculously priced like dragoonMS?
(Mar. 15, 2012  5:34 PM)KaotiK Wrote: What would be a good HMS attack beyblade, thats not ridiculously priced like dragoonMS?

Death GargoyleMS/Dark EffigyMS is an excellent Beyblade and is slightly cheaper. I believe there are members on the WBO who would be willing to sell you an Advance Striker as well.
Alright.Ill search around.Grin time to kick of my old gen bey collection!!!
I'm wondering, Do all RBA2 Einstein MS, secret bey Fuschia, comes with a MSUV RC? because i got a Fuschia color Bouncing type RC. Is it a Random pick?