HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day - July 17th and WBO OP Official Rules Release 4.0!

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Overlook...#pid720829

Guys, I moved discussion of parts into this thread. Please continue here. Thanks!
Shame there's nobody that blades where I'm from except for me and brother. We didn't have Plastics (Well he was born in 2003 so he would never have heard of them).
Congratz ♥! Plus you got a nice color scheme on your fourth row :3. Please make it a rainbow scheme lol. Everyone seems to dominate with the plastics and HMS!
I really like plastics/HMS for the weight distribution. The weight on the previous series was more of less balanced through-out the entire beyblade, but for MFB, the weight is at the top, which for me, make it harder to control.

I suck at MFB.
I'm probably better with MFB, but MAN, plastics are amazing. Throwing together random parts and getting decent combo's out of it is awesome, and because almost all parts of each bey are unique, it's really amazing how many decent combo's you can create!
I won the plastic tournament with 8 wins and 1 loss. The one loss I had was because I was being stupid and mislaunched.
Ahaha, yeah, MFB are more awkward. I miss proper bases and spin gears... Ugh. Going back to MFB now is so depressing.
(Jul. 18, 2011  6:02 PM)th!nk Wrote: Going back to MFB now is so depressing.
I KNOW, RIGHT?

Now I have to go back to using stamina because I can't guarantee that I will KO a Beyblade with attackers in MFB like I can in Plastics/HMS.
I have to go back to watching metal clack against other metal, and dull combinations using the same parts and formulae over and over again. Urggggghhhhh Unhappy
(Jul. 18, 2011  6:09 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
I KNOW, RIGHT?

Now I have to go back to using stamina because I can't guarantee that I will KO a Beyblade with attackers in MFB like I can in Plastics/HMS.

Really? i've always found it easier to win with attack with MFB since stamina is just mostly luck if you both have even combos.
(Jul. 18, 2011  10:05 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2011  6:09 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
I KNOW, RIGHT?

Really? i've always found it easier to win with attack with MFB since stamina is just mostly luck if you both have even combos.
I did a lot of KOing in Plastics with minimal self-KOs.
When will the beylotto be done?
Once we get the list of participants from everybody as well as all the results even though the tournaments will not be processed.
May I just point out that Australia had more tournaments than any other country?

Because I just did.

Suckit, rest of the world.

Also, I can't wait for this prize draw. I mean, there's a Dark Driger up for grabs, what more can I say?
Plus Two Burning Kerberous and a red Driger V2 and a whole bunch of other cool stuff!

So pumped, and so glad I actually got Perth to come together for this! Grin
Reeeeeeeeeeally wish someone had told me plastic/HMS tourneys don't count before I paid up for a bunch of plastic parts and the Passport. Seriously. I was just kind of strung along at the last minute. Pinching_eyes_2
They may count in future, you never know.

Still, plastic parts are worth the money. Sooooo much fun!

A blader passport makes you eligible for prizes in our monthly draws, and gets you free entry to tourneys for a year, it's hardly a bad deal Smile
(Jul. 24, 2011  2:07 PM)th!nk Wrote: May I just point out that Australia had more tournaments than any other country?

Because I just did.

Suckit, rest of the world.

Also, I can't wait for this prize draw. I mean, there's a Dark Driger up for grabs, what more can I say?
Plus Two Burning Kerberous and a red Driger V2 and a whole bunch of other cool stuff!

So pumped, and so glad I actually got Perth to come together for this! Grin

my main goal would be dranzer mf..hahah..its wicked man..hahah
well..i'm glad malaysia had one too..Smile
eventhough its juast a tourney..it seems that the other region,beyblades never exist..
(Jul. 24, 2011  2:07 PM)th!nk Wrote: Also, I can't wait for this prize draw. I mean, there's a Dark Driger up for grabs, what more can I say?

Yo, you forgot all of the HMS stuff which is obviously way cooler. Cool
i agree weave got metal fusion from the systum some people forgot thank u for thatWink[/size]
(Jul. 25, 2011  1:58 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2011  2:07 PM)th!nk Wrote: Also, I can't wait for this prize draw. I mean, there's a Dark Driger up for grabs, what more can I say?

Yo, you forgot all of the HMS stuff which is obviously way cooler. Cool

True, but I don't have any HMS, ahah. I luff my plastics Wink
@ kai-v, what results are we waiting for???
She said we need the full list of participants and the results of all the tourneys.
yeah, i was just wondering from what tourney those results where for