HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day 2016 + BeyLotto + Face Contest + More!!

Hey, World Bladers!

We've got some great announcements for you now, so sit back and enjoy!

HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day is especially relevant this month, so let's all celebrate this July 23rd & 24th!!

It's not fantasy, this is for real: Bakuten Shoot Beyblade, the first generation of Beyblades released back in 1999, is making a (small) comeback!

Just to summarise, this month we can expect:
  • New Bakuten Shoot Beyblade manga chapter getting released in a side CoroCoro magazine, drawn by the original author Aoki Takao and featuring the four original main characters Takao (Tyson), Kai, Max and Rei (Ray).

• This manga chapter will be scanlated by a team of your fellow WBO Members and posted ASAP after publication!

• A gold Driger S Burst Ver. will be given away in a limited lottery in that CoroCoro issue.

• A Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 1 Legendary Beyblade book will be released on July 15th 2016 in Japan.

• Around fall, Dranzer S, Draciel S and Driger S are confirmed to be reproduced as Burst Beyblades.

But the excitement doesn't stop there, oh no! We're only getting started!!

Tournaments of the HMS or Plastic format!

No celebration would be complete without our members and their communities across the globe coming together to play Beyblade and pay homage the series that started it all. What's more, all participants of an HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day tournament will receive 1 extra Credit just for the occasion! That means you can get two Credits just for entering the tournament, which gets you at least one Face Booster or more in the Blader Rewards campaign!

Here's the current lineup of communities participating in HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day:

– July 23rd –

[Image: ca.png] - Plastic Tactic II at Parc Lafontaine in Montréal, QC

[Image: ca.png] - PLASTIC'S NOT DEAD! 3 at High Park in Toronto, ON

– July 24th –

[Image: us.png] - July Jormungand at Martin Luther King Jr. Park in Silver Spring, MD

[Image: in.png] - CRACK!! The Revivl of the Bit-Beasts at Sanjay Ghandi National Park in Mumbai, India

More events will be added as they are confirmed, so send us those proposals!

If any more incentive was needed, a BeyLotto ought to suffice!

This time around, all 10 winners picked will receive their choice of the Plastic-themed Face Boosters we rarely get to see! That means that you've got even more chances of obtaining one, on top of those you can get for participating in an HMS-format or Plastic-format tournament all year long!

As usual, the top prizes are reserved for Passport Holders as thanks for their continued support!

And for the top two spots...

Grand Prize:
$40 Toku Taku Toys Coupon

towards the purchase of any Plastics or HMS items!

2nd Prize:
$25 Toku Taku Toys Coupon

towards the purchase of any Plastics or HMS items!

Many thanks to OkinawamTS! You can check out the items for sale in his store here:

[Image: TokuTakuToys-Bey.gif]

Face Contest: Design a Plastic or HMS Beyblade in Burst!

With the classic main S-Series Beyblades getting re-designs for Burst, we're challenging you to step into Takara-Tomy's design team's shoes once again! This time, to reimagine and redesign old school Beyblades as members of the Burst System!

The winners will get their choice of:

That's right, winners. The top three entries will each receive a Face Booster!

But wait, what's this? Just in, the top winner will also be getting...

The S-Series Beyblade Burst of their choice!

[Image: BakutenIntoBeybladeBurst_DranzerDracielDrigerS.png]

Waaaaaahhh!!

Considering Takara-Tomy is already remaking the S-Series, we ask that you steer clear of redesigning those Blades and focus your attention to the rest of the incredibly diverse Bakuten Shoot Beyblade and HMS lines. You have until July 31st 2016, at 11:59:59 PM EST to submit your entry!

To read all the details on this Face Contest, make sure to check out the following topic:
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Face-Co...e-in-Burst

HMS Face Boosters!

Plastics and regular Face Boosters still not enough for you? Well, you can get HMS Face Boosters for contributing to the WBO in a very special way: by donating $10!

When you make a donation of at least $10, you can choose between Face Booster BLACK II, WHITE, or WHITE II! Donations can be made via Paypal online, or directly at tournaments simply by giving an extra amount to the host, who will then transfer the total amount to us.

Face Booster WHITE [Image: FaceBoosterIconWhitev2.png] . Face Booster BLACK II [Image: faceboosterblackii.png] . Face Booster WHITE II [Image: FaceBoosterIconWhiteII.png]

New Avatars!

Where would the WBO be without its ever elongating list of avatars to choose from in its Default Gallery? In line with tradition, HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day brings with it a slurry of nostalgia blended with the present — like this year's new additions to the avatar gallery!

Plastics & HMS on Social Media too!

Lastly, keep an eye on the WBO's social media pages over the next few weeks for plenty of Plastics & HMS related content!

And be sure to share your favorite memories of the first generation of Beyblade with the hashtag:

#HMSPlasticsRemembrance

Do that and tag us @worldbeyblade to get 1 extra entry in the BeyLotto! We're really curious to see what you're going to post, so if you do the sharing, we'll do the caring!

Happy HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day!!

~ WBO Staff

Hasbro's Beyblade Burst app to launch this August!

In case you missed it, Hasbro's splash page for their Beyblade Burst app is up, on which it says "Coming August 2016!" Does this mean Burst is just around the bend? Check out Kai-V's post in the Hasbro Beyblade Burst topic for more:
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...pid1333087
I now know what to post next on Instagram!
:3
a face contest right up my alley!
Really excited to see the entries this Face Contest produces!
Quote:And be sure to share your favorite memories of the first generation of Beyblade with the hashtag:

#HMSPlasticsRemembrance

Do that and tag us @worldbeyblade to get 1 extra entry in the BeyLotto! We're really curious to see what you're going to post, so if you do the sharing, we'll do the caring!

To add, for anyone that plans on sharing their experiences, it'd be super appreciated if you included your WBO name in the post so we know who exactly to give the extra entry to! Smile

NOW WHERE'S BLADER DJ AT?!?
I am very excited for this! This will be my first Remembrance Day I am participating in and I have been getting into Plastics, so this should be great! Smile Thank you to all of the Committee for organizing this.

(Jul. 09, 2016  11:30 PM)Mitsu Wrote: NOW WHERE'S BLADER DJ AT?!?

you mean brad or kei Smithicide
(Jul. 09, 2016  10:19 PM)Angry Face Wrote: Plastics & HMS on Social Media too!

Lastly, keep an eye on the WBO's social media pages over the next few weeks for plenty of Plastics & HMS related content!

And be sure to share your favorite memories of the first generation of Beyblade with the hashtag:

#HMSPlasticsRemembrance

Happy HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day!!

~ WBO Staff

can we use twitter instead of instagram
Awesome!! this will be my first ever Plastic & HMS Remembrance Day!!!

Unlike before. I have many plans to celebrate the P&HMS Remembrance!!. I will take part in tournaments, I ordered many plastic beys, some HMS and some more stuff so i will play with whole day!! i will also share my best beyblade reated memories ever in my instagram!! i will also make special stuff for my youtube, facebook and other social network accounts!!

ths is going to be epic!!!! thanks wbo

edit:- why India isn't there lol? I guess a FIREFIRE have to host tourney!!!

edit 2:-
What if we just post a pic or something? Will that's earn us an entry? Hyped!
Glad to see the holiday is continuing, hope I can take part in it. Smile
Finally, a news banner with some radical Beyblades. 8)
So exciting! Great to see people who care about old gen beys. Beybade isn't dead! Maybe we could have a metal version of this?
This brings back memories ! A beautiful opportunely to participate at events
Unfortunately, I'll be able to participate in this only "Plastics & HMS on Social Media too!" Enjoy !
I'm the only person who posted to twitter XD
(Jul. 12, 2016  4:35 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: I'm the only person who posted to twitter XD

A lot of people will probably post on Twitter, so if you could just post the link(s) here, that would really help us keep track of everyone's entries with their appropriate username.
Okay can someone refresh my memory, How do I enter the bey lotto?
(Jul. 13, 2016  11:55 PM)Classik Wrote: Okay can someone refresh my memory, How do I enter the bey lotto?

You have different ways:
- enter a tournament that is of the Plastic or HMS format that takes place either on July 23rd or on July 24th;
- share memories of Bakuten Shoot Beyblade and/or our social media posts with the hashtag #HMSPlasticsRemembrance.

These can accumulate and give you more than one entry in the BeyLotto, so more chances to win.
Since i am not able to participate in the event. I shared the photos on Instagram and Twitter

Are they good ?
Put me down as possibly. Cause I might be gone on the 23rd and 24th
(Jul. 16, 2016  1:07 AM)naru_blader Wrote: Put me down as possibly. Cause I might be gone on the 23rd and 24th

Make sure you post in the tournament thread itself @[naru_blader]: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Toronto...e-GO-Burst
This is so awesome hopefully I'll get a chance to have the plastic beys. I would love a Draciel S bey, Max is my favorite OG Beyblade character
How do I show my designs???? I'm really happy, being from the first generation of Be[/php]yBlade
Designing contest is cool. Happy Remembrance day 2016