Guild Dragon Dracha Gacha

(Jun. 24, 2021  4:15 AM)LuinorShirosagi Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2021  4:12 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: you who have dared mock the dragon emperor will not be spared

Ah yes the good ol times lol
(I never liked Kai in the first place)

What? You are not the EarthHelios I knew. He would do anything for Kai...
(Jun. 24, 2021  4:17 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2021  4:15 AM)LuinorShirosagi Wrote: Ah yes the good ol times lol
(I never liked Kai in the first place)

What? You are not the EarthHelios I knew. He would do anything for Kai...

Nah I changed during my 4 month break/hiatus
I am no longer the old me was
(Jun. 24, 2021  4:18 AM)LuinorShirosagi Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2021  4:17 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: What? You are not the EarthHelios I knew. He would do anything for Kai...

Nah I changed during my 4 month break/hiatus

explain and elaborate here (or in PMs). What in the name of the Universe actually happened?
(Jun. 24, 2021  4:19 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2021  4:18 AM)LuinorShirosagi Wrote: Nah I changed during my 4 month break/hiatus

explain and elaborate here (or in PMs). What in the name of the Universe actually happened?

Long story short: I no longer fanboy certain beyblade characters
(Jun. 24, 2021  4:21 AM)LuinorShirosagi Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2021  4:19 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: explain and elaborate here (or in PMs). What in the name of the Universe actually happened?

Long story short: I no longer fanboy certain beyblade characters

Dude why did you leave WBO
(Jun. 24, 2021  4:21 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2021  4:21 AM)LuinorShirosagi Wrote: Long story short: I no longer fanboy certain beyblade characters

Dude why did you leave WBO

Too many problems on here before and wanted to take a break Uncertain
(Jun. 24, 2021  4:23 AM)LuinorShirosagi Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2021  4:21 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Dude why did you leave WBO

Too many problems on here before and wanted to take a break Uncertain

What problems?
(Jun. 24, 2021  7:00 AM)nj7217308 Wrote: The demand for Government jobs is high as always. It’s a dream of many students to get the best Government jobs. A Government job has various benefits over a private job such as job security, pride in society etc. But it is not as easy as you are thinking because the competition is reaching to the sky with every  latest upcoming  Goverment  job . Therefore, students who are preparing for Government exams should have all updated information of the latest exams and pattern so they can make their strategies accordingly. There are plenty of sources which claim to provide such information for Government exams. But unfortunately, they end up confusing the students. If you also feel some then, you are in the right place now.

When you are tired of long hours of job hunting, it's time to really get used to it, because Rojgar Result provides you with all the interesting Data about latest upcoming  Goverment  job  . On Goverment Naukri, you can get the latest information about latest upcoming  Goverment  job  every day. Positions, state exams, answer keys, timetables, registrations, cover letters and results

How it sounds to you if I say that you can do all the activity at one place right from filling the application form to get the result. Yes, you heard right, our site provides latest updates and notifications of all Central Government as well as State Government exams. Also, we provide the complete Syllabus, Admit Card, Answer Key and Results of the latest exams. It means instead of searching on various sites, you will get all the information at one place.

As you know, the competition is getting tough day-by-day. So, don’t waste your productive hours in search for a different source when you find everything you need in one place.

https://www.gov-job.in/
Best of luck!

STAHP IT
Guys I know where fauilurs but with the help of Dragon L we have been revieved

Meet Dragon L

L Dragos twin brother

Dragon L looks up to its brother

And that's all I got
(Jun. 27, 2021  11:00 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Guys I know where fauilurs but with the help of Dragon L we have been revieved

Meet Dragon L

L Dragos twin brother

Dragon L looks up to its brother

And that's all I got

Dragon L is a fake story that is spread by a cult which secretely wants to destroy the Dragons.
I'm back, but only till 3:00 of the evening, and I can do it everyday.
(Jul. 07, 2021  12:03 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: I'm back, but only till 3:00 of the evening, and I can do it everyday.

cool
Ryuga's Son I'm back
(Jun. 24, 2021  4:24 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2021  4:23 AM)LuinorShirosagi Wrote: Too many problems on here before and wanted to take a break Uncertain

What problems?
well in his supposed twitter page he said that he got banned
if they both are the same person
he is lying but there is a chance its true
if they are different people he is also lying

but I think he is lying cause he didnt answer this question
Well he does seem a bit different but it's better to talk about these topics in pms or not at all since we can't really do anything.
Free... Hoya is right you don't wanna spam threads

After years of training I funnily know how to quote your name!!!
uh, 6573921331
(Jul. 09, 2021  12:40 AM)BladeKingX Wrote: uh, 6573921331

?

This is a thread and a team and I'm in it
Yeah, EarthHelios does seem different. Maybe he ISN"T EarthHelios

Because, I told him like 4 times to ask mods to fuse his current account with his old EarthHelios account, and he just ignores it and changes the topic.....
(Jul. 09, 2021  9:03 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Yeah, EarthHelios does seem different. Maybe he ISN"T EarthHelios

Because, I told him like 4 times to ask mods to fuse his current account with his old EarthHelios account, and he just ignores it and changes the topic.....

I agree man, I’ve been looking on this thread…

I pressed this number and it says it’s a phone number

(Jul. 09, 2021  9:03 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Yeah, EarthHelios does seem different. Maybe he ISN"T EarthHelios

Yeah you might be right
I finally changed my avatar anyone like it

like this post if you like it
(Jul. 13, 2021  7:26 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: I finally changed my avatar anyone like it

ooh thats sad no likes. btw how have the no bumps been going
(Jul. 13, 2021  7:28 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2021  7:26 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: I finally changed my avatar anyone like it

I just posted it

(Jul. 13, 2021  7:28 PM)eggblader Wrote:

its like gone now