Guide - How to earn Bits

So many members ask in this forum: How to earn Bits. In this thread I will explain it.

General
Bits is awards in WBO website. Basic Bit types: Event Bits, Tournament Bits, Bit Boosters, Contributing Bits and Passport Bits. Of all these types, I'll talk here more. 

Event Bits
Event Bits, like these: [Image: Anniversary-Bit-2018.png] and [Image: Bit-of-Days-IX.png]it is possible to earn if you participate WBO Tournaments, win BeyLotto, answer questions etc. They are usually added at the end of the event when the winners are announced (including those who participated in the tournaments). Every year events: BeyDays and WBO Anniversary. For each event, a new Bit is made each year.

Tournament Bits
STANDARD TOURNAMENT BITS
You can earn Bits in tournaments. If you win standard tournament (not Club or Team), you get [Image: goldface.png] Bit. Second place Bit is [Image: silverface.png] and third place Bit is [Image: bronzeface.png].

CLUB FORMAT BITS
In Club format, you cannot get Bit if you win tournament, get second place etc. Club Format Bits is based Club Format Wins. If you get 1 win, your get [Image: Club-Ace-Bit.png](Club Ace Bit), [Image: Club-Champion-Bit.png](Club Champion Bit) for 10 wins and [Image: Club-Master-Bit.png](Club Master Bit) for 25 wins. NB! You can get only one Club format Bit in every tournament.

TEAM FORMAT BITS
Team format have only one bit: [Image: TripleCrown-Face.png](Triple Crown Bit). This bit get members, who win WBO Team Format tournament.

RECORDED WINS BASED BITS
In WBO Ranked tournaments, all your matches saved and these available in website. But if you reach many wins, you can get these bits: [Image: emeraldface.png]Emerald Bit - 15 Recorded wins, [Image: sapphireface.png]Sapphire Bit - 25 Recorded wins, [Image: rubyface.png]Ruby Bit - 50 Recorded wins and [Image: onyxface.png]Onyx Bit - 100 Recorded wins.

Bit Boosters
You can get Bit Boosters from BeyLotto, buy with credit, Social Media Contrbution etc.
Current base Bit Boosters, what need open:
Quote:
Bit Booster RED [Image: faceboosterred.png]
Bit Booster BLUE [Image: faceboosterblue.png]
Bit Booster ORANGE [Image: faceboosterorange.png]
Bit Booster CRIMSON [Image: faceboostercrimson.png]
Bit Booster VIOLET [Image: faceboosterviolet.png]
Bit Booster AMETHYST [Image: FaceBoosterAMETHYST.png]
Bit Booster SAPPHIRE [Image: FaceBoosterSAPPHIRE.png]
Bit Booster EMERALD [Image: FaceBoosterEMERALD.png]
Bit Booster RUBY [Image: FaceBoosterRUBY.png]
Bit Booster ONYX [Image: FaceBoosterONYX.png]
Bit Booster DRIVER[Image: faceboosterdriver.png]
Bit Booster GARNET [Image: Bit-Booster-Garnet.png]
Bit Booster AZURITE [Image: Bit-Booster-Azurite.png]
After Bit Booster is open, you can get Bit Booster from large list. Some examples:
Quote:[Image: accelface.png]
[Image: amaterios-face.png]
[Image: Amaterios-Bit-Dark-Ver.png]
[Image: AeroKnightFace.png]
[Image: BlazeFace.png]

Contributing Bits
One bit what you can get, is [Image: faceofthewyvern.png]DJ Bit. You get this if you judge in WBO tournament. There are still many different Contributing Bits that are easiest to get when you contribute to BeyWiki.

Passport Bits
Passport is VIP status in WBO. There are two types of Passport: PassPort with Subscription and Eternal PassPort. If you buy PassPort with subscription, you get [Image: passport_face.png]Passport Bit. But if you buy Eternal Passport, you get [Image: EternalPassport1.png]Eternal Passport Bit.

Please post questions about Bits here!
Thankyou for making this thread. I finally understand the bit process thanks to you.
Thanks a lot! I was really wondering what they were, so I was really curious!
if I don't have a passport do I need to pay to get in tournaments?
(Feb. 26, 2019  1:47 PM)veltrek Wrote: if I don't have a passport do I need to pay to get in tournaments?
If you want Passport, you can buy this from website or tournament with 15$. But if you need Eternal Passport, go to shop and buy Eternal Set, where you get Eternal Passport, 10 Generations I Bit Boosters and Eternal Hoodie with 129$

I updated first post.
but do I need to pay?
(Feb. 26, 2019  1:47 PM)veltrek Wrote: if I don't have a passport do I need to pay to get in tournaments?

If you do not have a Blader Passport ($15 for one year) you will need to pay the entry fee for each tournament. Usually, it it $5.
oh ok I can do that
Is there a way to earn bits for editing on the Beyblade Wiki, without being a moderator on there?
(Feb. 27, 2019  6:03 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Is there a way to earn bits for editing on the Beyblade Wiki, without being a moderator on there?
If you create Fandom account, you can make changes in most pages
(Feb. 27, 2019  6:14 AM)ks123 Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2019  6:03 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Is there a way to earn bits for editing on the Beyblade Wiki, without being a moderator on there?

I have an account called XSabxManiacX, with about 2,000 edits on the Beyblade Wiki. Im not a moderator there, but I do undo edits and update pages

Elaboration: I was wondering if its possible to earn bits by editing the wiki, although Im not a wiki moderator
(Feb. 27, 2019  6:14 AM)ks123 Wrote:

As a question, is there a verification I have to go through before getting bits for editing the wiki? I have an account on there
were do you but boosters with credit maybe im just dumb...
(Dec. 17, 2019  9:42 PM)Edallurs2.0 Wrote: were do you but boosters with credit maybe im just dumb...

Credits is not longer available. I'll modify this thread soon.
(Dec. 18, 2019  6:17 AM)ks123 Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2019  9:42 PM)Edallurs2.0 Wrote: were do you but boosters with credit maybe im just dumb...

Credits is not longer available. I'll modify this thread soon.

ok thanks
how do you get bit boosters?
You don't anymore. They stopped doing that.
What? So Bit Boosters over? You can't get these from events too?
how many bits are there I dont feel like counting https://worldbeyblade.org/myawards.php