Griffin Dragoon Air Synchrome 2-Pack

Poll: After reading this article, what do you want to do?

Put this on the Beywiki, or ask me to do it
50.00%
Just comment and say it was good
12.50%
Shrug and say, "I've read better"
12.50%
Close this thread
25.00%
Total: 100% 8 vote(s)
Griffin Dragoon Air Synchrome 2-Pack

Contents
-SS-12A Archer Gryph C145S (Archer Griffin C145S) (Translucent yellow crossed shaped Face with original Takara Tomy sticker, translucent yellow Crystal Wheel, translucent orange Track and Tip)
-SS-103 Dark Knight Dragooon SA165WSF (Ronin Dragoon SA165 WSF)(Translucent red crossed shaped Face with original stickers, black Chrome Wheel, translucent red Crystal Wheel, translucent black Track and Tip)
Two Ripcord Launchers (Opaque Red, Opaque Blue)

About each beyblade

Archer Gryph(Griffin)C145S

Dark Knight Dragooon(Ronin Dragoon) SA165WSF

Overall
This set comes with some useful parts, some of which have found use in many customizations. Gryph is an acceptable chrome wheel because of it's design, finding use in balance and attack type customizations. Because Archer is so light, it is absolutely useless like all of the other crystal wheels released. C145 as of now is a useless track, and S is a horrible tip. Dragoon is an excellent chrome wheel, and has found many different sorts of customizations, though is most commonly used in spin stealer/equalizer customizations, and still is excellent, even though there is a mold difference. Dark Knight, just like Archer and all of the other crystal wheels, is useless. SA165, just like Dragooon, has found use in many different sorts of customization, such as spin stealer/equalizer combinations, and WSF can also be used, though only in certain cases. Since most of the parts in this set are useful, this set is a worthwhile purchase.
I'm not sure if you should, but should you list some of the customs that are useful with the parts? (Such as Leviathan Dragoon SA165 EWD, etc.)

Should you say the color of the Shogun Faces?

Other than that, it sounds pretty good! Tongue_out
(Sep. 15, 2013  11:35 PM)Leone19 Wrote: I'm not sure if you should, but should you list some of the customs that are useful with the parts? (Such as Leviathan Dragoon SA165 EWD, etc.)

Should you say the color of the Shogun Faces?

Other than that, it sounds pretty good! Tongue_out

Considering the fact that some of the other Hasbro 2-Pack don't have combos, I don't really think I have to. Also, the face bolt doesn't exactly matter.
(Sep. 15, 2013  11:29 PM)Striker Phantom Wrote:
Quote:Griffin Dragoon Air Synchrome 2-Pack

Contents
-SS-12A Archer Gryph C145S (Archer Griffin C145S)(Translucent yellow crystal wheel, translucent orange track and tip)
-SS-103 Ronin Dragoon SA165WSF (Dark Knight Dragoon)(Black chrome wheel, translucent red crystal wheel, translucent black track and tip)

Overall
This set comes with some very useful parts, which are Gryph, Dragoon, SA165, and WSF. Gryph, while having some Attack power, has found more use in balance-type customizations. Dragoon is, in fact, one of the best spin stealer/spin equalizer chrome wheels, and is definitely useful. SA165 also has use in terms of spin stealer combos. WSF, is an alternative for MF if not available, and is also useful. Considering this, and pondering how easy it is to get these parts in America now, this set is definitely an excellent purchase.

Hope this a good draft. If it is, then I wil make articles for every Shogun Steel 2-Pack that comes out.

Pretty good, my thread for this got closed. Anyway you have. To own the two pack so you have to buy the hasbro two packs you make drafts about.
Leone19 is right about the faces though. You should talk about recolors.
(Sep. 15, 2013  11:43 PM)AZL Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2013  11:29 PM)Striker Phantom Wrote:
Quote:Griffin Dragoon Air Synchrome 2-Pack

Contents
-SS-12A Archer Gryph C145S (Archer Griffin C145S)(Translucent yellow crystal wheel, translucent orange track and tip)
-SS-103 Ronin Dragoon SA165WSF (Dark Knight Dragoon)(Black chrome wheel, translucent red crystal wheel, translucent black track and tip)

Overall
This set comes with some very useful parts, which are Gryph, Dragoon, SA165, and WSF. Gryph, while having some Attack power, has found more use in balance-type customizations. Dragoon is, in fact, one of the best spin stealer/spin equalizer chrome wheels, and is definitely useful. SA165 also has use in terms of spin stealer combos. WSF, is an alternative for MF if not available, and is also useful. Considering this, and pondering how easy it is to get these parts in America now, this set is definitely an excellent purchase.

Hope this a good draft. If it is, then I wil make articles for every Shogun Steel 2-Pack that comes out.

Pretty good, my thread for this got closed. Anyway you have. To own the two pack so you have to buy the hasbro two packs you make drafts about.
Leone19 is right about the faces though. You should talk about recolors.

Ah man, sorry about your thread being closed, though you just talk about the parts, not the beys itself. If you really want to talk about the faces, then I will. Oh yeah, I should, because the faces are different.
Okay, I kind of changed some things. How is it now, is it ready for the Beywiki?
I...don't think so. You need to list the other versions of the beyblades, and you need to describe each beyblade in the box, remember, this is like Wikipedia or something like that,
(Sep. 16, 2013  1:47 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: I...don't think so. You need to list the other versions of the beyblades, and you need to describe each beyblade in the box, remember, this is like Wikipedia or something like that,

From what I've seen on the Beywiki, I don't have to. Besides, I already described in short of the beyblades, like their color.
As I said, this is basically a Wikipedia for beyblade, so you would describe anything you possibly can of these beyblades, like the other version, the combos you can make, the parts, etc. Just imagine some kid who just bought the set looked on BeyWiki and saw this, would they exactly know what what is? I don't think so. They would be stuck thinking that Ronin Dragoon is the best beyblade and they don't know the combos that are good, so yah.
(Sep. 16, 2013  1:53 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: As I said, this is basically a Wikipedia for beyblade, so you would describe anything you possibly can of these beyblades, like the other version, the combos you can make, the parts, etc. Just imagine some kid who just bought the set looked on BeyWiki and saw this, would they exactly know what what is? I don't think so. They would be stuck thinking that Ronin Dragoon is the best beyblade and they don't know the combos that are good, so yah.

So, do you want me to get Archer Gryph, Dark Knight Dragoon, ans SA165WSF from the Beywiki? I knida get what you're trying to say, but by describing the effectiveness of each part in the metagame, that lets them know what goods, and what's not.
Exactly! This would let the kids know how to beyblade comepitively. And I think you should get those parts from BeyWiki, that would make it close to done. Do you have any pictures available to you?
(Sep. 16, 2013  1:59 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: Exactly! This would let the kids know how to beyblade comepitively. And I think you should get those parts from BeyWiki, that would make it close to done. Do you have any pictures available to you?

[Image: spin_prod_864541112?hei=315&wid=315&op_s....9,0.5,0,0]

[Image: 14563386_Alt01_201308201623_50x50.jpg]

Which one would be good?
o.o Dude, I don't think you have that linked correctly XD and I meant, do you actually own this set.
ahhhh what the heck is that? that's just a bunch of letters and numbers 100's of them...
Sorry, something awkward happened.
Anywho... do you actually own this set?
ok now I can see it yeah that looks good Smile but one wuestion do you own that 2-pack?
From McFrown's draft, technically, if you know about the beyblade, and there are valid test results of the bey, then I wouldn't need the 2 pack because the parts would be the same. If I can get this 2 Pack, then I'll see what I can do.
well do you have the parts? note that every part in there is either different in color or weight from TT's
Well, from what I can tell, Hasbro puts more reinforcement on the performance tip, so the tips could weigh a bit more, but I don't have a scale. I'm going to have to do a lot more stuff, I have to go to bed. Post what you think about the draft. I just need to get Dark Knight Dragoon from the Beywiki, or from UGottaCetus's draft.
it's not the same it has to be the excact same product you can't write an article for Phantom Orion if you only own the hasbro one...
I just found out that Hasbro's Dragoon is lighter than Takara Tomy. I wouldn't notice because I wouldn't be able to supply the weight. I think to make this article goood, rather than having each beyblade, I'm just going to put hyperlinks, but I gotta see what you guys think.
I know you guys were saying that I should put stuff about the beys, but in reality I'm talking about the set, not the beyblades. If someone had just got this beyblade, they can look at my draft, and my draft would say " This 2-Pack is a good purchase, and bladers should definitely have multiples of this set". If people wish to know about the beys themselves, then they can go to the Beywiki.
You don't understand... every detail is important for BeyWiki... take the Tornado BeyStadium for example, it includes Cyclone Herculeo and the Tornado BeyStadium, not just the stadium, if the kid just purchased this, they wouldn't know anything about the beyblade. And if you're saying that they should go to BeyWiki and search for it, the Article is outdated, so I suggest you start working on the beys, so they actually know what the beyblades are, and what good combos there are. This isn't something little, thousands of kids accross the world might be looking at BeyWiki right now, so please start working on it.
OKay:
1. If the kid buys the set, and he doesn't know anything about it, then he can go look it up on Google. I'm sure that's what anybody would do.

2.Even though the articles are outdated, I'm making a fresh article.

3.We are talking about the thread, not the beys only. A kid that actually thinks competitively would want to know about the set.

4.I don't think that I need to take verything from the Beywiki. Similar to the set articles on the Beywiki, the bey's potential and use in the metagame is summarized, and talking about the parts that are good is summarizing it even further, is a good.

PM Kai-V or Dark_Mousy about what you think, and if they have the same idea as you do, then i will see what I can do about it.

Updated the OP