[Grand Rapids, Michigan / USA] Need Bladers for next Tournament

Yep shouldn't be a problem Shining. I just repaired a bunch of mine and they're working perfectly for the first time ever lol.
Sounds good, will you be selling anything at the tournament?
I just realized that the tournament is only in one and a half weeks. I can't wait!
Is this still happening , and is it at coaches home?
Yes, it's still happening. Coach didn't put up the thread yet though.
Just so you guys know everything has been approved yesterday by Kai-V. So the tournament is a go but I'm going to most likely wait till tomorrow when our internet gets installed to put up the thread. As we're in the process of moving in right now...
Sounds good, can't wait to destroy everyone there!
(Nov. 21, 2013  1:38 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Sounds good, can't wait to destroy everyone there!

Did you say destroy that's my thing Eee,but I'm definitely looking forward to seeing everyone there
(Nov. 21, 2013  1:38 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Sounds good, can't wait to destroy everyone there!

You sir are lucky that I'm not going to be there.
Are you serious I has F230 and Dragooon Serious
(Nov. 23, 2013  11:29 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Are you serious I has F230 and Dragooon Serious

Don't get to cocky... Especially around Coach, he isn't a big fan of people being cocky haha
F230 in BB10 is good, but definitely not unbeatable anyway. and Yuko remembers what happens when you get too cocky. He finally got to 1st place in MI and then promptly went 0-2 in the next tournament which was double elimination. Happened to DaWretched-One as well earlier. There is a reason people battle with many different combos from each other. and I've seen the most basic combo make it to the finals beating things that are "top tier."
(Nov. 23, 2013  11:29 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Are you serious I has F230 and Dragooon Serious

I has dragoon too. Don't think you are the only one.
Is this still a go?
Did you check the thread?
(Nov. 26, 2013  9:33 PM)fangdestroy Wrote: Is this still a go?
Sure is. Send me a PM if you definitely can come so I can send you my address.
[Holland MI 11/30/13] Synchrom Saturday
OP UPDATED

Our next tournament I plan on hosting on the West Side of the state will be mid-late January. Will be looking at a few indoor spots before then. Keep conversation going so if any newbs stumble open this thread they know we're active again in this area.

UPDATE
There will be a tournament on the east side of the state but...
Given the epicness of The WBO 5th Anniversary and the scavenger hunt. I want to do one as well on the West Side of the State. There is a location that was accepting last year but I wasn't thrilled about them, but it will work. I'm going to check back with them. I need bladers around the Grand Rapids area to speak up and let me know you're out there. Once I get word from interested bladers I'll get started on this.

We can get Michigan back up to where we were a couple years ago. Beyblading doesn't have to be the only thing in your life but I think it can be something you do when you aren't doing your other hobbies. It's fun and our regular bladers feel like family to me. Please ask your parents that you want to go to a tournament for a Christmas Present if that's what it takes! It'll be worth it!
I can't wait till Dec.28s tournament. Last time we hade just had enough bladers for an official tournament,hope more show. We'll have a happy anniversary poster.This is our second year on the wbo for me,coach,and Madoka spirit having an awesome year on the wbo. Great job!
I don't think I'll be able to go since I will be in Europe around then. But I'll keep you posted if I can go.
OP has been updated with Tournament history of West Michigan.
Bladers still needed for the next tournament.
By the way on Syncrome Saturday I got 2nd and Fang got 3rd.
Due to lack of interest my attempt for this next tournament on Dec 28/29th will be canceled if I do not get at least 5 more bladers to confirm today.
U can put me as a Mandy but I'm in GR so the weather is a huge factor for me going.
Same here coach, but maybe in January I could go to a tourney. I'll ne a maybe still.