[Grand Rapids, Michigan / USA] Need Bladers for next Tournament

This thread is for Tournaments in Michigan from the Greater Grand Rapids area westward. Areas that can be a bit too long of a drive for many of the bladers from the East Side of the state. So Traverse City to St. Joseph included.

Each tournament needs a minimum of 8 Bladers to commit before a tournament proposal can be submitted so I will be able to update this OP with the Next Tournament we are trying to put together. Hopefully this will be a useful Thread and help encourage more active bladers in West Michigan as well.

Just in case you aren't paying attention. Kei got with many tournament hosts throughout the world and put together a Grand Battle Tournament Qualifier in nearly every region with a strong activity rate.
Quote:The road to the Grand Battle begins! Michigan Bladers, this is your chance to earn paid travel expenses (if necessary) to ANIME NORTH, along with an AN Pass to play in the WBO North American Championship, GRAND BATTLE TOURNAMENT 2!!
I'll be hosting ours in downtown Grand Rapids on April 5th.
[Grand Rapids, Michigan, 4-5-14] GBT2 Qualifier Michigan

Along with that, I figured we're Michigan Beybladers and 1 tournament isn't enough. So we will have a Standard and possibly a Zero-G tournament shortly afterwards.
[Grand Rapids, Michigan, 4-5-14]Spring Training

Hope everyone can make it!

Michigan Beyblade League Facebook Page

Previous Tournaments in West Michigan (Click to View)
I would love to go to that. I might convince my da since it is closer than the other places. You have a lot of people right there. I would say 3 at least. Me, thetrashcan56, and randybutternubs.
That would be awesome SGMS! I got some engineers from work that I'm trying to talk into plus some of Wyatt's friends from school.
Just got word from another friend of mine. He said he would like to come.
My dad said he can't drive me. But my mom will be able to drive me, if my friends convince her Tongue_out, for now put us as confirmed. Can Yuko make the way down there?
I put you and randy as "Hopefuls" lol. Can change you to confirmed when you check with your mom. It doesn't sound like Yuko can, I talked to him today and he really didn't talk about it too much so I'm guessing he can't. We just ended up trying to find a date when we can make it over to Detroit.
You've forgotten about thetrashcan56 Tongue_out If I can go, I have some more people I can take.
EDIT: My mom said I can go!
wait didn't you say yuko would have a tournament in lansing?
Coach, put me as a maybie I think I can convince my mom to take me down there haha
(Nov. 12, 2013  11:32 PM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: Coach, put me as a maybie I think I can convince my mom to take me down there haha
That would be so awesome, Wyatt would love it. He misses you guys a lot. Just wish Da-Wretched didn't go MIA, Madoka's Spirit misses AMARvelous big time. I know she would blade if AMARvelous was there.
I have a friend or two that would also be able to come.
Well Madoka's Spirit said she'll blade if needed so if Yuko and Fang can commit I can put in the proposal.
Also, if needed, my mom will be in the tournament also.
Huh I actually came here to post that I'm going haha. SUPRISE!
How far is Grand Rapids from Jackson?
Awesome so we're all set. Will get the proposal in asap.
Everybody good w BB-10s Ive always prefered BB-10 over zero-g but I'm sure soon we'll do more of them.

Samurai its about 2 hours unfortunately.
You can also put me as a maybe,but exactly where is this? Is it in coaches house.
Looks like I can't come.... the 30th is the day I'm coming home from Thanksgiving. But maybe my dad could possibly drive me all the way over there another time. Even though it's like a 3 hour drive.
(Nov. 15, 2013  1:16 AM)fangdestroy Wrote: You can also put me as a maybe,but exactly where is this? Is it in coaches house.
As of right now yes it is. I did find a community center I might look into renting out for 3 hours.
Put me down as a maybe coach, and good to hear you and Wyatt are beyblading again Smile
Sounds good TrickStar.
I've had the proposal in for a few days now, waiting for Kai-V to get a chance to reply to it.
I need an L/R Launcher at this event, would you be able to lend me one or sell one, Coach?