Goldsboro NC Birthday Bash Tournament (USA) Nov. 20th

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Well its time for another NC tournament. This will be a birthday bash tournament. My birthday and Ziro's birthday are within a few days of each other. The event will be held at Tier Zero Games. Here is therTier Zer0 Gaming
If you have any questions feel free to email me. megaman1258@yahoo.com

Address: 223 A W. Walnut Street,
Goldsboro, NC

Cost:
$5 store fee + WBO Fee

Prizes: Twisted tempo,Gravity Destroyer, Flame Byxis

Format: Round Robin/ Block Round Robin(Will be Double elimination is over 16 people.)

time: tournament registration starts at 12:30pm and tournament starts at 1:45pm

So far we have Confirmed

1. Dark_Mousy
2. Ziro
3.hitsugiya
4. Axel Phantom
5. Native Ninja 13
6. Shadow L Drago
7. jman0301
8. g1998man
9. DefStamina88
10. Ahmir
11. soulreaper
12. woodman321
13. 10 Below
14. Therandomblader
15. blader9222
16. PsychoStorm
17. smallfry9730

Maybes:
1. Jmanblader
2. shadowleone667
3. oterex890
4. psychotim
5. Nuzumaki90
6. dylanslegos

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Nov. 21, 2011  4:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Almost uncustomized Phantom Orions, are you serious ?

Ya im serious. I also used MFH Basalt Kerbecs BD145 MB for 1 or 2 matches.
(Nov. 21, 2011  5:27 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2011  4:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Almost uncustomized Phantom Orions, are you serious ?

It's more common than you'd think, really... I was slightly surprised to see so many place in the same tournament, but iirc a couple of tournaments shortly after Phantom's release had similar incidents.

We didnt really have a lot of attack types at this event. We had 1 person with a MF Blitz Unicorno Ch120 RF. But he wasnt proficient at using it.
(Nov. 21, 2011  4:26 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: The irony here is all three that placed were my Phantom Orions. You guys were just mediums for me to conduct testing, muhahaha! I'm dead serious though, those all were my Phantoms. Maybe that's why Ziro didn't win. g1998man was using MF L Phantom Orion B: D (Stamina mode)

My Phantom has finally shipped 2 months after i ordered it. I should have it by Friday.
Yeah, the lack of attackers was pretty evident, since B:D combos get obliterated by even Tier 2 attackers, usually.

Your tournament was a walking Phantom Orion advertisement, lol.
(Nov. 21, 2011  6:15 PM)Hazel Wrote: Yeah, the lack of attackers was pretty evident, since BGrin combos get obliterated by even Tier 2 attackers, usually.

Your tournament was a walking Phantom Orion advertisement, lol.

True, I had a MF VAri Aries CH120/R145 RF ready i just didnt use it.
I mean, you won anyway, but it would've been no contest had you used it.
i had alot of bad shots during the tournament, i'll place higher next time
(Nov. 22, 2011  4:19 AM)Axel Phantom Wrote: i had alot of bad shots during the tournament, i'll place higher next time
I'm reconsidering everything I've thought about Death. Now that I have looked at the Death forum I'm considering buying it.
Everyone did really good at this event. I was proud of everyone. Next tournament will be bigger.
This battle from the tournament was so funny.
At that point I gave up because you gave him your combo that was the only one that beat me honestly that was a dirty move but whatever no matter what the most I could have been was 3rd.So I just thought " hey I going to lose anyway why not have fun with it and practice with attack types". I feel a little bad that it make you so happy to see me lose on my birthday. :\
(Nov. 27, 2011  5:36 AM)Ziro Wrote: At that point I gave up because you gave him your combo that was the only one that beat me honestly that was a dirty move but whatever no matter what the most I could have been was 3rd.So I just thought " hey I going to lose anyway why not have fun with it and practice with attack types". I feel a little bad that it make you so happy to see me lose on my birthday. :\
You make me seem like such a bad person. I wanted all the places to be totally Phantom Dominated. I'm evil not bad.

At a certain point, you all really need to appreciate that there is a difference between winning and then winning with heart. Also, people desperately need to learn to be sportsmanlike in a tournament setting. If someone loses, don't go and rub it in their faces, even if they are a good blader. You all should be more encouraging.

I've been noticing that this is becoming a trend, especially with "beyblade celebrities" where people want to see others lose. Nobody should want to see someone lose. A lot of us take this game to heart. Why would you want to break someone's heart intentionally?

Ziro, nice job using Blitz and happy birthday. It takes a lot of courage to use that wheel competitively.

Hitsugiya, why would you ever want to see a tournament win based on combinations instead of skill and variation?
Deikailo This was the first tournament i used Phantom in. I was gonna use Vari Aries but i didnt have enough confidence in myself.
(Nov. 27, 2011  8:54 AM)Deikailo Wrote: At a certain point, you all really need to appreciate that there is a difference between winning and then winning with heart. Also, people desperately need to learn to be sportsmanlike in a tournament setting. If someone loses, don't go and rub it in their faces, even if they are a good blader. You all should be more encouraging.

I've been noticing that this is becoming a trend, especially with "beyblade celebrities" where people want to see others lose. Nobody should want to see someone lose. A lot of us take this game to heart. Why would you want to break someone's heart intentionally?

Ziro, nice job using Blitz and happy birthday. It takes a lot of courage to use that wheel competitively.

Hitsugiya, why would you ever want to see a tournament win based on combinations instead of skill and variation?
Who knows what I was thinking? Sometimes I'm just not in the right place of mind. Were all teammates it's not like were going to hold a grudge ainst each other. Me and Ziro are really good friends considering we PM each other until 12-2AM on school nights.
(Nov. 27, 2011  11:25 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Deikailo This was the first tournament i used Phantom in. I was gonna use Vari Aries but i didnt have enough confidence in myself.
You should never be ashamed of using a certain part if it helps you win. If Phantom worked for you, this is fine, but my point would be a person should not want the part to win; a spectator should want the blader to win.
(Nov. 27, 2011  11:25 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Deikailo This was the first tournament i used Phantom in. I was gonna use Vari Aries but i didnt have enough confidence in myself.

Lets Rewind!
Time: 1 Week Before Tournament, Location: Tier Zer0 Gaming
Hitsugiya: OK Dark, I'll let you borrow my VariAres too.
Dark: I'm going to win this tournament with VariAres True Story Bro.

Fast Forward 1 Week
Dark: *Gets first place with Phantom Orion*

Fast Forward To Today
Dark: Maybe I should have used VariAres.

Oh yeah Dark are you done using my VariAres? I'll gladly take it back.

(Nov. 28, 2011  12:35 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:

Lets Rewind!
Time: 1 Week Before Tournament, Location: Tier Zer0 Gaming
Hitsugiya: OK Dark, I'll let you borrow my VariAres too.
Dark: I'm going to win this tournament with VariAres True Story Bro.

Fast Forward 1 Week
Dark: *Gets first place with Phantom Orion*

Fast Forward To Today
Dark: Maybe I should have used VariAres.

Oh yeah Dark are you done using my VariAres? I'll gladly take it back.

Ive been practicing with it. I wish i had of used it. Wouldve made this tournament more fun. I just wasnt confident with it.

im trying other combos, really fun now that i have a hell kerbecs
(Nov. 28, 2011  2:07 AM)Axel Phantom Wrote: im trying other combos, really fun now that i have a hell kerbecs

I gotta give you credit at the tournament. You were one of the few people to successfully use an attack type.
the tournament was awesome
I plan on testing more combos for the next tournament, but it's most likely that I might keep most of my combos. Earth Gasher DF145WD was good, but I just had bad luck, especially when I was up 2-0 twice and lost both of em.
(Nov. 29, 2011  11:13 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: I plan on testing more combos for the next tournament, but it's most likely that I might keep most of my combos. Earth Gasher DF145WD was good, but I just had bad luck, especially when I was up 2-0 twice and lost both of em.
I never got to take your bey points away Unhappy

(Nov. 29, 2011  11:24 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2011  11:13 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: I plan on testing more combos for the next tournament, but it's most likely that I might keep most of my combos. Earth Gasher DF145WD was good, but I just had bad luck, especially when I was up 2-0 twice and lost both of em.
XD I'm glad you didn't. Dark and Axel got them from me, but taking them from my bro felt good. 1-4 was one of my worst records ever. Losing to Dark, Axel, blader9222, and that Savannah girl, and only beating my bro smallfry9730. I wanted to face EpicLibra7 to show that I'm better, but eh, I'll get a chance if there's a December 30th tournament. By the way, when will they record the results? I want to see my total points. Unhappy
(Nov. 30, 2011  1:35 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2011  11:24 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
XD I'm glad you didn't. Dark and Axel got them from me, but taking them from my bro felt good. 1-4 was one of my worst records ever. Losing to Dark, Axel, blader9222, and that Savannah girl, and only beating my bro smallfry9730. I wanted to face EpicLibra7 to show that I'm better, but eh, I'll get a chance if there's a December 30th tournament. By the way, when will they record the results? I want to see my total points. Unhappy
The next tournament with most likely be held on the 17th. And possibly at Greenville.

According to the BeyPoints Que were currently dead last in getting our results processed.
(Nov. 30, 2011  3:01 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2011  1:35 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2011  11:24 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: I never got to take your bey points away Unhappy
The next tournament with most likely be held on the 17th. And possibly at Greenville.

According to the BeyPoints Que were currently dead last in getting our results processed.
Wow. That sucks. They haven't even processed August tournaments. Looks like I might not see my points until next year. I really wanna see my points! Crying
(Nov. 30, 2011  3:15 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Wow. That sucks. They haven't even processed August tournaments. Looks like I might not see my points until next year. I really wanna see my points! Crying

Those from August obviously have deep issues, others get processed if possible ...