Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Jun. 21, 2011  8:26 AM)Xtreme Wrote: This our final post on WBO, My elder brother died in accident. Goodbye.

That's horrible, I wish you all the best in dealing with such terrible circumstances, and you have all my sympathy.
That is horrible i am sorry for your loss Unhappy
(Jun. 21, 2011  8:26 AM)Xtreme Wrote: This our final post on WBO, My elder brother died in accident. Goodbye.

Oh, I'm so sorry! My condolences go out to you and your family. It is totally understandable that you're leaving. I wish you the best of luck, in coping with this tragedy and in the rest of your life.
Xtreme Crying that's horrible. I'm sorry for your loss.

Also I won't be online for the next couple of weeks... I'm grounded...
Are you carpin' kidding me Raigeko? What the hell will I do without my South Central buddy?
I feel very bad for you, X1. You were amazing. I remember great times on the A and Q Thread. Man, you were just so awesome. I wondered what happened to you. Then you came back... and faded away. One thing I have to say, you rocked. I feel extremely bad, and I feel so sorry for your loss...

Goodbye, X1.
Wait, who was the real X1, the one who posted or his elder brother? Either way, I'm sorry for your loss, and I express my deepest condolences to you and your family. I remember when you made your own performance tip and I named it.

Maybe one day you will return. Again, I'm sorry and it must feel terrible losing someone you love

Goodbye X1 i have lost a friend.
Going Away. Got Bored With Beyblade so I am starting to play Mario Kart Wii.I will be on only late at night.
Will be back July 1st.

bye friend...you'll be missed.

this is our? t means you brother is the other X1?
They both share one account it seems. Xtreme was created when they lost the password to 'X1'.

Xtreme: I'm sorry for your loss. May your brother rest peacefully.

I too will not be as active, if I show up at all, because I have finally gotten a staff position at my dream job. I will be busy for long periods of time. I will check up here and there for my tournament but that may be all. I hope to talk to you all soon.
(Jun. 23, 2011  7:26 AM)Hero Wrote: They both share one account it seems. Xtreme was created when they lost the password to 'X1'.

I too will not be as active, if I show up at all, because I have finally gotten a staff position at my dream job. I will be busy for long periods of time. I will check up here and there for my tournament but that may be all. I hope to talk to you all soon.

I feel very bad for X1 too ... Hero , good luck with your staff position.
I"m afraid I will be gone for the next three days on vacation. I'll be back soon so fear not!
Goodbye , NightWolf7919 ! I hope you enjoy your vacations.
However,I can't stay away from WBO for too long,so I am using this account. I am sure that I won't post as much as my brother, but at least, won't let Xtreme go in vain.
Smile That's cool man. I hope you're okay through this tough period in your life.

Hero: Well, you'll read it in my PM, but I'm happy for you man, though a bit sad that it means less WBO time, I understand, and yeah Smile
(Jun. 23, 2011  11:22 AM)Xtreme Wrote: ...
However,I can't stay away from WBO for too long,so I am using this account. I am sure that I won't post as much as my brother, but at least, won't let Xtreme go in vain.

how many are you siblings?
Wow... That was a huge surprise to me. X1 (or the one that was mostly on) is dead? All the best to your family, I feel for you.

@DX, judging by his past statements, I'm pretty sure it's just Xtreme and X1 in that house.
(Jun. 23, 2011  2:38 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Wow... That was a huge surprise to me. X1 (or the one that was mostly on) is dead? All the best to your family, I feel for you.

@DX, judging by his past statements, I'm pretty sure it's just Xtreme and X1 in that house.

You are right. We were two.
(Jun. 23, 2011  7:26 AM)Hero Wrote: They both share one account it seems. Xtreme was created when they lost the password to 'X1'.

Good luck bro.
Im gone for studies. Beyblade is taking over my life i need to stop...
OMG Im back fter soooooo long..... School, Ap classes, Regents, and all this are now over, and i just spotted my Blades in my closet!!!! I hope I can come back!
Well, I'm back. Don't know if anyone missed me, but I've been on vacation. 15 missed pms which I have to read through, sheesh.
(Jun. 27, 2011  5:00 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: Well, I'm back. Don't know if anyone missed me, but I've been on vacation. 15 missed pms which I have to read through, sheesh.

That is less than what I have everyday ...
Thanks for letting me know, its just a lot to me. After all, I'm not the site manager or anything...