Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Dec. 19, 2010  3:02 AM)Ra Wrote: Oh but i love u dont leave just follow the rules

haha thats funny,hopefully your joking but yeah we dont hate you its just you dont follow the rules or are rude
or this or what Kai- V posted
(Dec. 18, 2010  12:01 AM)ODST Wrote: Is anyone even WORKING on my sticker? I ordered one BEFORE Odin of Aesir and he got his in THREE HOURS. I still don't have mine. Not good on a resume. My patience clock is ticking. Smithicide Will someone please just make my sticker?
(Dec. 19, 2010  2:59 AM)ODST Wrote: I may leave the WBO for good. Nobody has even tried to make me feel welcome. This makes me feel like I am not welcome here. I will most likely leave the WBO before Christmas. Farewell.
Besides this :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-SMILIES-RANDOM-SMILIES
I have no idea how we could have made you "unwelcomed".
HEY ALL OF YOU BLADERS as you know my name is jason im 13 when i was sevan i lived in washington i was the best blader there but then when i came to virgina i was bored so i met a blader and i lost so then my beyblade was worthless but then said id won,t give up so now im back on track
Make your own introduction thread; that doesn't belong here.
im leaning to meet my grandparents on eve crsitmas so i will be back on jan1 happy holidays
so
(Dec. 19, 2010  3:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2010  2:59 AM)ODST Wrote: I may leave the WBO for good. Nobody has even tried to make me feel welcome. This makes me feel like I am not welcome here. I will most likely leave the WBO before Christmas. Farewell.
Besides this :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-SMILIES-RANDOM-SMILIES
I have no idea how we could have made you "unwelcomed".

I can understand why this is spam.
(Dec. 19, 2010  3:02 AM)Ra Wrote: Oh but i love u dont leave just follow the rules

Creepy. Really creepy. Your joking, right?
If you leave WBO because of 'stickers', that is silly. You got to throw a rant at KIE-V. Thats how its done here.
:V notrly.
(Dec. 19, 2010  6:45 PM)Dan Wrote: If you leave WBO because of 'stickers', that is silly. You got to throw a rant at KIE-V. Thats how its done here.

haha sadly thats kinda of true...
(Dec. 19, 2010  6:46 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2010  6:45 PM)Dan Wrote: If you leave WBO because of 'stickers', that is silly. You got to throw a rant at KIE-V. Thats how its done here.

haha sadly thats kinda of true...

Okay okay I GET IT. Now could everyone just shut up about this? You've proven your point.
(Dec. 09, 2010  6:40 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Now, I wonder where Daegor42 ran off to.....

I'm in Narnia. The internet connection here sucks.
At least we feel your presence more than we did during the Fall session of school. Joyful_3
[Image: victorym.gif]
Finished exams, I'm back. Smile

Anyway, I have another exam in January, haha. Español
well i might have to leave for a while as i am traning very hard for martial arts and am very tired, however i might pop up for a while time to time, not like you wont see me, as i cant keep people waiting for my story...
Leaving to Sri Lanka today, for a month. I won't be active.

Bye WBO ! Smile
On Boxing day I am leaving to new zealand i might get on a computer if I can but i dont know.

ill prob be back 11 or 12th!!

See ya!
Woot, Im finally back on to the WBO, I got high A's most 3/4 of my exams, a B on math.Now Ill be spending more time on WBO until April which is more exams, I missed this place and I'm glad to be back.
Welcome back! And gratz on the awesome marks, Ray Gil. =D
Coming back to Beyblade after an ashaming and emberassing mistake I made failing to host an event, I left after that. Then later I started getting interested in Beyblade again after my friend started telling me hes into Beyblade and let me play with some of his., and I'm hoping I can be welcomed back even after what I did. Also I'm really sorry to Firelord since he tried to come and I wasted his time
Welcome back Zeox ,also, the past is in the past and I''m sure everyone forgives you,

Thanks alot for the great welcome Peach Boy (Can I call you that,lol)
hey guys! im back Smile I lost interest in beyblade for a while...but my lil bro got me interested with them again when we started seeing MFB in local stores here. Smile
Glad you're back to a great hobby! =)
Back guys but I'll be spending less time here than usual.
Thought I should let you all know that I'm leaving for Florida early Monday morning. I won't be back until January 7th, at which point I should be going straight to Montreal for the tournament. It's going to be a hectic few weeks! Grin I'll be on at some points, I'm sure, but not too much.
Oh man, I hope Kai-V puts your 230 to shame.. Good luck, and I hope your vacation is great! :V
Im really sorry guys, but my disappearance won't be much, Ive never been participant in the community, but next year, I will be attending high school,a dn im going to be loaded with homework and study, so I will not be able to blade much, ill try my best to make a post every now and then, but im not going to play much anymore, aside from entering tournaments and whatnot. thanks so much for your support guys ^^