Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Good to see you all back.

And Diamond, even during my most important exams I still checked in on the WBO haha.
Back! And out of the waist deep snow :\
Welcome back, Diamond!

Your presence was greatly missed. Now, I wonder where Daegor42 ran off to.....
(Dec. 07, 2010  4:00 PM)Diamond Wrote: I guess I'm back on here "full time", haha.

Seriously, I'm hopelessly devoted to this site. Gotta get on here occasionally no matter how busy I am. Confused

W00t.
Welcome back Diamond, you can assist me in moderating this site, making me have less work. ;]
I'm going away tomorrow. Will be back on Thursday/Wednesday night.
Haha, not sure if anyone noticed I was away. A lot has changed since I was last here. Quetz has been crushed by Vulcan and is worthless now (thank goodness). There's an Advanced forum now. Ellz has now retired. Brad Day has passed and there was a giveaway (poo, I missed it). blah, pegasis105rf and Flosal are now mods. New banner for the site. Yep it's been awhile. Also, I will continue to be away for a long time, I just happened to find this space in my schedule to drop by. Keep bad posters away while I'm gone! Smile

EDIT: Where's that cool banner? Unhappy
(Dec. 12, 2010  10:53 AM)MC Wrote: Err, hello. What's up? (:

Hey! Gasp Where have you been for the past ... two years?! Haha.
I'm gone it is getting harder to care about the forums anymore.
(Dec. 13, 2010  9:21 PM)Moss Wrote: I'm gone it is getting harder to care about the forums anymore.

Really? Well, see ya. We'll miss your humor.

(Dec. 13, 2010  9:19 PM)wizardcup Wrote: does anybody know why there isn't a thermal pisces on the beywiki!!!!

Wrong place to ask.
Someone hasn't done an article on it yet. ES and T125 are already explained in the Flame Libra article. Thermal is outclassed.
(Dec. 13, 2010  9:21 PM)Moss Wrote: I'm gone it is getting harder to care about the forums anymore.

Buh bye Moss. D:

That's a shame dude, was just getting to know you properly!
So I got super sick through the week, and only now was I able to get my butt outta bed and on to the computer.
I wasn't here to help out as much as I usually do, but yer I didn't want anyone thinking I was dead or something.

@Moss. Seriously? I thought you were a staple member of the WBO D: Well..it's none of my business, but for whatever reason I hope you change your mind Moss.
Bye Moss, I'll miss our conversations.
If he 'left' why is he still posting in the destabilizer thread..?
I have resposibilities.

Well, bye. I hope you change your mind.
Sorry if I didn't post that I'm going away because my mom locked my comp. I was away because of exams. And I'm back!
Im going to san fransisco 2morrow.
Bye moss. ill be back in... 2 WEEKS!!
Good bye & happy new year! Merry christmas!
(Dec. 15, 2010  6:04 PM)Moss Wrote: I have resposibilities.
K peace. :[
i am leaving today to visit my relatives for so i will will be offline for three days Unhappy
yeah i am leaving for awhile,really dont know my return date but eh :T personaly carp and such so when i log out i will not be logging back in
CANCELLED not leaving
I wont be on much at all in the next few days, I wont be back on until after Christmas. So I hope everyone has a good Christmas. Grin.
I may leave the WBO for good. Nobody has even tried to make me feel welcome. This makes me feel like I am not welcome here. I will most likely leave the WBO before Christmas. Farewell.
Oh but i love u dont leave just follow the rules