Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Dec. 24, 2021  12:09 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Thid may not be the best timing of all, but hey folks, I'm back!
....Kinda.
Things are getting slightly better for me, at least enough to resume my online activity. However, I'm also somewhat close to Midyear finals, so that will limit my screentime for a while, meaning you might see me once every couple days or something. Nevertheless, I'm glad to return to the site; I missed discussing Beyblade-related stuff for the past two or three months, and it seems like DB is coming to a close soon (and finally picking up pace, took it long enough...), so I'm looking forward to see how the show and its releases will end, and what the future of the franchise will look like afterwards.
See you around!
PinkRose Returning Arc Let's Gooooo!
Lol anyways, good to have you kinda back.
(Dec. 24, 2021  12:09 PM)PinkRose Wrote: This may not be the best timing of all, but hey folks, I'm back!
....Kinda.
Things are getting slightly better for me, at least enough to resume my online activity. However, I'm also somewhat close to Midyear finals, so that will limit my screentime for a while, meaning you might see me once every couple days or something. Nevertheless, I'm glad to return to the site; I missed discussing Beyblade-related stuff for the past two or three months, and it seems like DB is coming to a close soon (and finally picking up pace, took it long enough...), so I'm looking forward to see how the show and its releases will end, and what the future of the franchise will look like afterwards.
See you around!

Yay!!! Smile
(Dec. 24, 2021  12:09 PM)PinkRose Wrote: This may not be the best timing of all, but hey folks, I'm back!
....Kinda.
See you around!

Yes, PinkRose came back! I've actually been missing you ever since you left because it was fun discussing Fanfics and Beyblade Episodes with you so it's nice to have you back even if you're not going to be around all the time. I hope you enjoy yourself back here!
....Kinda.
See you around!

Welcome back PinkRose! Glad to see ya again (though I have been inactive for a month or so myself lol)!
....Kinda.
See you around!

Yesss Finally.. welcome back, welcome back.
....Kinda.
See you around!

Welcome back, see you around.
....Kinda.
See you around!

We've been waiting for you. welcome back!
il be getting off wbo for a while.
....Kinda.
See you around!

The legend returns!
Welcome back!!!
....Kinda.
See you around!

Glad to have you back!
....Kinda.
See you around!

[Image: 200620926d94363a89c04378d9a032d1.jpg]

welcome back, finally something good happening this week
....Kinda.
See you around!

[Image: _118ca10.png]

The meme aside though, I'm so happy that you're back! I missed you man. I'm so happy I think my heart'd jump out of my ribcage any time now ^p^

Welcome back to the WBO! Enjoy your stay once more~ <3
Hello everyone. You might know me from episode reviews and stuff like that. I'll be taking a long 3-4 months break from many social media platforms including WBO because I have big exams coming up. Beyblade is an awesome community, I love it and it has been fun these last 3 months from the day I joined. I know it sounds like Goodbye forever but it's really not or at least I hope not. But yeah, by the time I come back, DB will probably be over and I'll miss doing episode reviews a lot TwT. So every one of y'all, have the happiest new year and see you all again in approximately 4 months. byee
(Dec. 27, 2021  8:03 PM)Cath Wrote: Hello everyone. You might know me from episode reviews and stuff like that. I'll be taking a long 3-4 months break from many social media platforms including WBO because I have big exams coming up. Beyblade is an awesome community, I love it and it has been fun these last 3 months from the day I joined. I know it sounds like Goodbye forever but it's really not or at least I hope not. But yeah, by the time I come back, DB will probably be over and I'll miss doing episode reviews a lot TwT. So every one of y'all, have the happiest new year and see you all again in approximately 4 months. byee

Not gonna lie, even though we haven't interacted much, I'll miss seeing your reviews and posts around the forum. Best of luck with your exams, stay safe, and have a great day/night!
Hello guys!!! Finally, after more than a month I'm back on the WBO! Actually I was never gone, just too lazy to log into the website and write something lol. But don't worry, I didn't miss out on anything such as Greatest Raphael, Ultimate Valkyrie, the new QD stuff from Hasbro and the upcoming RB. I'm still up-to-date about Beyblade. I'm also planning to do something interesting I first planned to do in our autumn break, but didn't come to it. So stay tuned.
Btw belated Merry Christmas and have fun with your presents!
Geez..its like I can't stay away forever or anything. Moved houses and found my box of Beyblade stuff and just had to visit the site. I wonder who all is left at this point...
(Dec. 29, 2021  10:07 AM)Tamer Shinn Wrote: Geez..its like I can't stay away forever or anything. Moved houses and found my box of Beyblade stuff and just had to visit the site. I wonder who all is left at this point...

I would say welcome back or something, but man... that lowkey sounds sad. The feeling of returning to a site you were on back in the past, then having all of your old friends disappear.
So, I'm making the announcement that I'm going to leave the WBO.

It's really been a fun time being with all of you guys. 
Shout out to the OG's on the Dragon Team discord server because I had a blast talking to all of you.

Well, until next time guys!
Pixi out DJ 2002
(Jan. 02, 2022  7:51 PM)Pixi Wrote: So, I'm making the announcement that I'm going to leave the WBO.

Shout out to the OG's on the Dragon Team discord server because I had a blast talking to all of you.

Pixi out :dj2002:

Le gasp.
Anyways, I don't really interacted with you that much, but cya :dj2002:
(Jan. 02, 2022  7:51 PM)Pixi Wrote: So, I'm making the announcement that I'm going to leave the WBO.

Pixi out DJ 2002

I was just trying to find you, since I remember talking to you and all of that. Then I looked at your last post and saw this. Honestly, I'll miss you...
I hope that maybe someday you can return to the WBO.

Till next time, Pixi!
Didn't intentionally leave the site but here I am back for more!

Pixi out DJ 2002

Until next time...I will miss you Pixi Smith

Man.

Pixi out DJ 2002

Dang, I had a blast talking to you too, I'll miss you quite a bit. See ya next time!

Pixi out DJ 2002

We will miss you pixi, I am sorry to see you go, I hope you come back one day
until next time

Pixi out DJ 2002

MAN, just when I had the chance to come back...

I'm not exactly the greatest with words, but I want you to know I'll miss your presence on this site a lot. And I mean a lot. You were (still are) one of my closest friends online, and I've had so much fun chatting with you about all kinds of things in the past year, from Beyblade episodes to memes to the most random things. Thanks a bunch for supporting my creations and making some of the funniest yourself. I hope to stay in contact with you on Discord, because it's saddening to think of how I won't see your Beypop pfp on here anymore.

Until next time, Pixi.