Going Away/Coming Back Topic

So I actually received a death threat off site. Because of it, im scared for my own safety. Im taking a break from the internet as a whole for a while. I need time to recollect my thoughts and just process everything.

Please don't spam my notification feed asking when im coming back, im in a terrible situation right now and I don't need those unneeded disturbances.

Good bye.
Hello, fellow WBO users!

I am taking a little break from WBO (and some other sites) because I'm having a midterm exam next week! I also feel a little tired and unmotivated lately so I think I need to take a little break. I might stop writing and drawing for a while. I hope that's alright :]

But I might still hover around to read stuff though! I'm just not going to be as active as usual.

Sincerely, Tenma~
Not going away rn, but once summer break begins, I'll prob barely be on wbo or I might cease to even post on WBO. My school computer will be taken back to the school, so no sneaking on that. Then my personal computer I watch anime on just doesn't load WBO in. Whenever I try to login on WBO on my personal computer, it won't work. And after summer, school begins, but then I'll be going to school, and my parents won't lend me another computer, so no wbo for me after summer. My personal computer, I bought with my own money, so that's the reason why I can use it (have some restrictions from my parents even on that). You're prob thinking my parents blocked wbo on my personal computer, but that's not true. I might be able to sometimes post on WBO in summer and after, but my time will be very restricted. I REALLY like wbo, but there's nothing I can do about it, but I'll try to find a way.
(Mar. 01, 2021  3:26 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Not going away rn, but once summer break begins, I'll prob barely be on wbo or I might cease to even post on WBO. My school computer will be taken back to the school, so no sneaking on that. Then my personal computer I watch anime on just doesn't load WBO in. Whenever I try to login on WBO on my personal computer, it won't work. And after summer, school begins, but then I'll be going to school,  and my parents won't lend me another computer, so no wbo for me after summer. My personal computer, I bought with my own money, so that's the reason why I can use it (have some restrictions from my parents even on that). You're prob thinking my parents blocked wbo on my personal computer, but that's not true. I might be able to sometimes post on WBO in summer and after, but my time will be very restricted. I REALLY like wbo, but there's nothing I can do about it, but I'll try to find a way.

Oh, that's really sad.
I really enjoyed discussing anime with you (and Free...Hoya) so hopefully you'd find a way. Unhappy

(Feb. 25, 2021  2:44 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: 3 weeks without EarthHelios btw.

Unfortunately
(Mar. 01, 2021  8:53 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2021  3:26 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Not going away rn, but once summer break begins, I'll prob barely be on wbo or I might cease to even post on WBO. My school computer will be taken back to the school, so no sneaking on that. Then my personal computer I watch anime on just doesn't load WBO in. Whenever I try to login on WBO on my personal computer, it won't work. And after summer, school begins, but then I'll be going to school,  and my parents won't lend me another computer, so no wbo for me after summer. My personal computer, I bought with my own money, so that's the reason why I can use it (have some restrictions from my parents even on that). You're prob thinking my parents blocked wbo on my personal computer, but that's not true. I might be able to sometimes post on WBO in summer and after, but my time will be very restricted. I REALLY like wbo, but there's nothing I can do about it, but I'll try to find a way.

Oh, that's really sad.
I really enjoyed discussing anime with you (and Free...Hoya) so hopefully you'd find a way. Unhappy

(Feb. 25, 2021  2:44 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: 3 weeks without EarthHelios btw.

Unfortunately

Yes I think maybe my parents might unground me but if they do unground me, that's still only 30 mins of screen time.
I really like posting on WBO. I want to continue my fan fic, so I'll see if I can persaude my parents after school. We still have about 3 months before summer break starts
i might leave the wbo in a couple months beacuse school is about to end....(this isn't my computer its a school issued computer) when i get my own computer i will join back as "Mr.Sushiroll"
(Mar. 01, 2021  4:04 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: i might leave the wbo in a couple months beacuse school is about to end....(this isn't my computer its a school issued computer)  when i get my own computer i will join back as "Mr.Sushiroll"

I will be awaiting your return
(Mar. 02, 2021  12:24 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2021  4:04 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: i might leave the wbo in a couple months beacuse school is about to end....(this isn't my computer its a school issued computer)  when i get my own computer i will join back as "Mr.Sushiroll"

I will be awaiting your return

lmao im leaving in a couple months
1 month and 1 day without Helios. I feel like something is wrong
(Mar. 05, 2021  3:27 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: 1 month and 1 day without Helios. I feel like something is wrong

he is probably busy, its not that big of a deal.
I've been gone for like 2 months lol Nobody cares about me
(Mar. 05, 2021  4:29 AM)beykid44 Wrote: I've been gone for like 2 months lol Nobody cares about me

Actually I noticed when you left
Everyone matters, no matter how corny that sounds
GlobeHelios! Come Back, Bro, I miss ya
(Mar. 05, 2021  3:27 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: 1 month and 1 day without Helios. I feel like something is wrong
I’m pretty sure he left because of the whole GlobeHelios thing. That’s all I can think of at least.
(Mar. 05, 2021  7:13 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
I’m pretty sure he left because of the whole GlobeHelios thing. That’s all I can think of at least.

nah he doesn't rage so much he'll quit. I remember I pmed him and said sorry for calling him GlobeHelios, and after it I don't remember anyone calling him globehelios.
There are 4 possible reasons why EarthHelios left:

1. He outgrew Beyblade
2. Didn’t like how everyone pointed out his high post count and GlobeHelios
3. He’s dead
4. He doesn’t like the WBO
(Mar. 05, 2021  11:15 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: There are 4 possible reasons why EarthHelios left:

1. He outgrew Beyblade
2. Didn’t like how everyone pointed out his high post count and GlobeHelios
3. He’s dead
4. He doesn’t like the WBO

or 5. he is possibly busy with life issues.
woah hopefully not number 3

wdym globehelios
(Mar. 06, 2021  12:38 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: woah hopefully not number 3

wdym globehelios

I doubt it, we're talking about EarthHelios here, not Kai Edits
whats globehelios though

(Mar. 06, 2021  12:47 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2021  12:38 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: woah hopefully not number 3

wdym globehelios

I doubt it, we're talking about EarthHelios here, not Kai Edits

whats globehelios
(Mar. 06, 2021  12:48 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: whats globehelios though

(Mar. 06, 2021  12:47 AM)BladerGem Wrote: I doubt it, we're talking about EarthHelios here, not Kai Edits

whats globehelios

I think it's that they turned his earth into a globe yk. EarthHelios to globehelios.
(Mar. 06, 2021  1:02 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2021  12:48 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: whats globehelios though

whats globehelios

I think it's that they turned his earth into a globe yk. EarthHelios to globehelios.

trustbee made it up
I only started noticing when EarthHelios stopped replying to Golden Freddie’s fan fic.

Let’s make this a movement

#BringBackHelios
Guys just stop, begging is not going to bring him back. Just knock it off. EarthHelios will come back when he wants to.

No further questions!