Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Alright guys, it's that time.

Since I've arrived at the WBO, I've felt privilaged to be counted as part of one of the greatest communities I've ever seen. This is honestly the truth.

However, lately, as I look back, my posts have been sharply degrading in quality. Somehow, I let this slip, and a post tonight really brought it into perspective for me. I quote, though not directly:

fragbait how dumb are you?

Now, I know it seems that something that trival can't mean much, but it really somehow triggered an immediate understanding of what certain important people here have been telling me. In effect, a large amount of my 1000something posts now seem pointless and trivial. I want to be a contributer, not someone that people steer clear of.

As such, I am imposing a one week suspension/vacation on myself, to gather my thoughts on the game and come back as a real contributor. Could be longer though, depending on how I feel.
(I know that seems kinda odd coming off of a 1 week suspension as it was, but I spent most of that being kinda meh anyway)

I am putting my away tag up after this post. I will be logging out and won't relog for at least a week. I will lurk however Smile

Tempestas, I'll email you when I send out your blades.
Brad, thanks. You'll know what for.
Everyone else, sorry if I've offended you, and I hope that we can start on new footing on my return.

If you need to reach me, email me at

fr4gb41t@gmail.com

I check it probably twice an hour on a normal day. I'll get back to you very quickly.

I think that's about everything. So,

Edward/Fragbait of the Wichita Beyblade Crew, signing off! See you soon, Bladers.
(Jul. 10, 2009  4:46 AM)BDaichi Wrote: I am back from Japan!

OMG! How was Japan? Awesome wasn't it?
(Jul. 10, 2009  4:51 AM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: OMG! How was Japan? Awesome wasn't it?

Hell yes is was amazing!
My standards in women went up 10 fold!
By fraigbait Joyful_2
Welcome back BDaichi, haha. I'm glad you had a good time. Get any MFB there? Wink
EDIT: Also, I'm leaving for Michigan tomorrow and I'll be gone until Monday. I probably won't be on very much during then.
I'm back from Michigan. Didn't stay as log as I thought we would, though. Tired
Oh well.

I <3 Sonic Unleashed now.
(Jul. 13, 2009  2:04 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: I'm back from Michigan. Didn't stay as log as I thought we would, though. Tired
Oh well.

I <3 Sonic Unleashed now.

Welcome back dude! Joyful_2
Thanks Anu. Joyful_2
welcome back Smile whatsup with sonic unleashed??
I played it up in Michigan. XD It's awesome....atleast the day stages are.
Anyway, thanks. Joyful_2
I've decided to come back early. Sorry all! Didja miss me?

*silence*

Figures XD
Welcome back fragbait

I was wondering where you went...(I've been looking through the online list with Guest mode)
Well, In roughly 13 hours I'll be leaving on my 'cross Canada' move.

It'll be about 4 or 5 days (Possibly more) until I have stable internet (I may find Wi-Fi along the way, so I might be on at sporadic times)

I'll see everyone next week! Tongue_out
im back from internet loss for 2 days! Joyful_2
cant wait off on holls for a few dayes and when i get back im gunna have a gaia dragoon deliverd to my house.
i love the older beyblades so much and ye one more thing the bey stadiams they are so small they could be so much bigger and the maches would be so cooler.
(Jul. 19, 2009  10:24 PM)Crimson Wrote: Well, In roughly 13 hours I'll be leaving on my 'cross Canada' move.

It'll be about 4 or 5 days (Possibly more) until I have stable internet (I may find Wi-Fi along the way, so I might be on at sporadic times)

I'll see everyone next week! Tongue_out

Hope your move goes smoothly. Smile
I'm alive. Sorry to have vanished, but my internet still hasn't been working and the wifi I've been leaching off of stopped working.

I'll be seeing Brad, Annie, and anyone else at the Vancouver Beybattle in August Smile
Hey guys! I'm going to be away for 3 weeks as of 4:30am tomorrow. I figured I would post this up now as I might not have chance later. If the Forum upgrade happens whilst I'm away, then I hope everything goes smoothly for you all, especially Brad. So until then folks!
See you Smile

The upgrade won't be happening until the end of August.